2024-2025 Rochester

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

they are in the portal under the interview tab

For some reason, I still don’t see it on the portal- I only have the Schedule, Interview Booking, and Information tabs and the only questions I answered were about the time zone. Is there another spot under the interview tab where the questions should be? Thanks so much!
 
For some reason, I still don’t see it on the portal- I only have the Schedule, Interview Booking, and Information tabs and the only questions I answered were about the time zone. Is there another spot under the interview tab where the questions should be? Thanks so much!
It’s the “Activities and Essays” tab. Did you complete everything in the other tabs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone remember how they said to send thank you letters? Do you just directly email them to interviewers or do you upload them somewhere? I blacked out during my interview and forgot everything lmao
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS pre II R
dfa.jpg

Kind of sad because Rochester is one of my top choices. But I'm okay, the sun also rises!
 
I was complete 7/3 and I’ve heard nothing. I’m assuming an R will be showing up in my inbox in the coming days
From last years thread, it looks like they continued to send interviews into Dec/Jan for people complete in July/Aug/Sept. So don’t lose hope? (I say this as my hope slowly fades).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad