2024-2025 Rochester

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pre-II OOS R. Complete [emoji2[emoji2391]9[emoji2[emoji2391]9[emoji2391]]]/2[emoji2391]/202[emoji2[emoji2391]92].
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I got WLed, should I still send an update letter now and a LOI later, or should I save those updates for the LOI closer to WL movement time (april/may)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they tell you 4-6 weeks? Thats what they told me. Interviewed mid december. They also told me that if I didn't hear by 6 weeks it was completely okay to email them.
when in mid dec? on cycle track they seem to have release jan decisions on the last day of the month-ish
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad