You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Roll with the punches, cause KA throws straight haymakers. Also, have concrete examples of how you plan to get involved in the community SPECIFICALLY in the philly area. KA will absolutely shred you to pieces if you say some generic volunteering idea.Not me..... stalking the depths of this thread knowing I have an interview tomorrow and am now worried because I too have an interview with KA. Praying things just go smoothly
Malignwine
Full Member
This is *very* helpful thank you so much, something I’ll be thinking about as I brush my teeth this morning.Roll with the punches, cause KA throws straight haymakers. Also, have concrete examples of how you plan to get involved in the community SPECIFICALLY in the philly area. KA will absolutely shred you to pieces if you say some generic volunteering idea.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1212093
This is *very* helpful thank you so much, something I’ll be thinking about as I brush my teeth this morning.
Good luck! You got this 🙂
throway492859
Full Member
still haven’t heard anything 😭
wayshegoes
Full Member
is KA Katz Admissions or something else specific to the philly campus? XDRoll with the punches, cause KA throws straight haymakers. Also, have concrete examples of how you plan to get involved in the community SPECIFICALLY in the philly area. KA will absolutely shred you to pieces if you say some generic volunteering idea.
It's the initials of an intervieweris KA Katz Admissions or something else specific to the philly campus? XD
the website says “Katz encourages applicants on the continuing candidate list to send letters of interest starting in April.” so I’m just gonna do thatI’m on the continuing candidates list, if I plan to give an LOI, when should I send that in?
Nope still waitingHas anyone heard anything back yet about financial aid?
wayshegoes
Full Member
Can anyone who has interviewed at St. Luke's this cycle speak briefly on the vibes of the interviews? I have seen good reviews, but would love a fresh perspective. I have read they are conversational and personal (in a good way). Thank you 🙂
MsLeafpool
Full Member
wondering if this school interviews for waitlist spots? just wanting to know what to expect from my relatively late interview date.
wayshegoes
Full Member
I was also curious about this with a 4/1 interview. Even a 4-week decision turnaround would be right around the April 30th date for planning to enroll.wondering if this school interviews for waitlist spots? just wanting to know what to expect from my relatively late interview date.
PeacePiano
New Member
Does anyone know if there’s an admitted students GroupMe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an II, OOS. I would not think they're wasting resources to interview for wait-list. I would guess they're squeezing in a few more interviews from withdrawals of acceptances they've already handed out.wondering if this school interviews for waitlist spots? just wanting to know what to expect from my relatively late interview date.
Does anyone who interviewed March 18/19 know when we can expect to receive a decision?
Same basic situation for me too. Have you still heard nothing?I haven’t heard anything since I submitted my secondary last summer, sent them an interest letter late January, no rejection yet. Are they still interviewing?
cu3000
Full Member
Same here. Literally just want an answer lolSame basic situation for me too. Have you still heard nothing?
D
deleted1212093
Same basic situation for me too. Have you still heard nothing?
If you applied to the St Luke’s program, April 1 is the last interview day. Do not know if they are still sending IIs for the program.
lawnmower101
Full Member
think its over for us i also have not heard anythingSame here. Literally just want an answer lol
Malignwine
Full Member
From my interview on 3/11, they said all decisions would be released in the final batch in April at the "end of interview season" Which for some delusional reason I think is Mid-April, but I more than likely made that up in my mind for whatever dumb reason. Has anyone else actually reached out to Adcoms to see if they have a set day in which they meet to discuss final candidates for this round?Does anyone who interviewed March 18/19 know when we can expect to receive a decision?
D
deleted1193133
I think they said early to mid-April! Fingers crossed for us🤞Does anyone who interviewed March 18/19 know when we can expect to receive a decision?
tinyutensils
Full Member
Did anyone get more information on second look? I only got the original email that said to look out for updates the week of the event
queenofhope
Full Member
Yes, they sent one March 6 with more info and a link to RSVP by March 20th.Did anyone get more information on second look? I only got the original email that said to look out for updates the week of the event
lysozome12
Full Member
does anyone know when they'll start taking ppl off the CC?
I was told could be anytime but likely isn't until after April 30thdoes anyone know when they'll start taking ppl off the CC?
I agree, just paraphrasing the email they sent to me. I'm just hoping they take quite a few off the CC list.The last round of decisions won't be coming out until ~3rd week of April, which leads me to believe that waitlist movement would not begin until at least April 30th. Figured they wouldn't pull from the waitlist before going through all the interviewees once.
maybefuturedoc1
Full Member
IS interview invitation today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meoopsshiba
Full Member
Same but OOS! Totally shocked and super excited!! It would mean a lot to get advice on the interview for north philly - of course I will also scour this thread lol :')
Carbonsword5
Full Member
Same but OOS! Totally shocked and super excited!! It would mean a lot to get advice on the interview for north philly - of course I will also scour this thread lol :')
Congrats! How far out are they scheduling interviews?
meoopsshiba
Full Member
Thanks 🙂 I think up through first week of AprilCongrats! How far out are they scheduling interviews?
Congrats! Is this for Philly?Thanks 🙂 I think up through first week of April
meoopsshiba
Full Member
Yes!!Congrats! Is this for Philly?
D
deleted1193133
If Temple is still having interviews for North Philly the first week of April, does that mean we’ll get a decision late April if we interviewed in mid/late March?
D
deleted1212093
Does anyone know the % on the WL/CC and R post interview?
gradientfactor
Full Member
OOS II just now! Beyond excited
That's amazing to get one so late! Is this for North Philly?OOS II just now! Beyond excited
gradientfactor
Full Member
btw for North Philly campus and strong ties, been living and working with the philly population for 2 yearsOOS II just now! Beyond excited
origami_guru
Full Member
+1 OOS super surprised. For North Philly and scheduling second week of AprilOOS II just now! Beyond excited
medmom66789
New Member
Has anone who interviewed been rejected, or has everyone been placed on the continuing consideration list that hasn't been accepted?
D
deleted1193133
Do they have any later dates available? Just trying to gauge when they’ll send out decisions in April.+1 OOS super surprised. For North Philly and scheduling second week of April
origami_guru
Full Member
No, just that week, but someone that got an ii for the first week of April only had one week to choose from as well, despite these later dates eventually being available. Not sure if the trend is only one week of dates to pick from? Also not sure if they’re adding weeks/interviews as they track decisions?Do they have any later dates available? Just trying to gauge when they’ll send out decisions in April.
PeacePiano
New Member
Does anyone know if there is an accepted students GroupMe? Would love to start meeting other accepted students
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1193133
Yeah I only had one to choose from when I got the invite late Feb. Just anxious to get a decision since I really love this school😭No, just that week, but someone that got an ii for the first week of April only had one week to choose from as well, despite these later dates eventually being available. Not sure if the trend is only one week of dates to pick from? Also not sure if they’re adding weeks/interviews as they track decisions?
Malignwine
Full Member
Could anyone who is having interviews this week or next week specifically ask when decisions will be released? When I asked during interviews back in February, they had said "mid-April", which doesn't line up if they will still be interviewing the second week of April
D
deleted1212093
Could anyone who is having interviews this week or next week specifically ask when decisions will be released? When I asked during interviews back in February, they had said "mid-April", which doesn't line up if they will still be interviewing the second week of April
I checked last years thread and it seems like 3rd week of April decisions were released. But I asked adcom staff yesterday during my interview and they said they didn’t know (St Luke’s)
Does anyone know if there is an accepted students GroupMe? Would love to start meeting other accepted students
GroupMe
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
has anyone not received any communication from here? i haven't received an ii or a rejection in the portal/email so idk if im being ghosted or what