2024-2025 Temple

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone who recently got an A see an acceptance letter in their portal? Also anyone know when we'd get info on second look
 
Last edited:
Congrats to everyone accepted so far, I have a room in east falls area that I am looking for someone to take over. Apartment is 2bd 2bath and you get your own master bedroom. Would be roomed with an M3. Good option if you are looking to have a car.
 
i got CCd from temple a few days ago… does anyone have advice on when to send a LOI? i remembered they said sometime in April during the interview but can’t remember
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I am not sure if their class is full. It just seemed like it based on how many continued candidate emails have been sent out recently. Why continue to interview when you already have so many people waitlisted? Sorry for the confusion!
My thoughts exactly. I'd be willing to attend if they offered me a spot off the waitlist.
 
I swore in my interview they said for the CC list they were going to send an email in Feb with a survey to see if we were still interested in Temple? Did I remember wrong?
We were told this in my interview. Also mentioned May/June waitlist movement so I imagine those will come before that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t heard anything since I submitted my secondary last summer, sent them an interest letter late January, no rejection yet. Are they still interviewing?