Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Totally ghosted too. Bethlehem campus fwiwhas anyone not received any communication from here? i haven't received an ii or a rejection in the portal/email so idk if im being ghosted or what
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Totally ghosted too. Bethlehem campus fwiwhas anyone not received any communication from here? i haven't received an ii or a rejection in the portal/email so idk if im being ghosted or what
Totally ghosted too. Bethlehem campus fwiw
Then for the price of all our secondary fees they did nothing with maybe they can take a minute an send a mass rejection email.Bethlehem campus had their last interview day 4/1 fyi
I assume they would want you to upload it on the portal! You could always email admissions and ask. They respond very quickly.@ people on the waitlist / Continuing candidates: can we submit letters of intent on the portal? Or have people sent it via the survey monkey thing that was mentioned in the SDN thread from last year (idk if anyone has received this link though)?
Full disclosure: I haven’t gotten a decision, but just had my interview this week.
OOS II +1, me neitherIS II just now, was not expecting one this late at all
when was the latest they were scheduling out to ?IS II just now, was not expecting one this late at all
the 17th!when was the latest they were scheduling out to ?
I honestly just uploaded a photo how it was and didn’t change the size LOLThis may seem like a silly question, but for the photo to upload pre-interview, is passport size 2"x2"? I'm just paranoid that it'll look silly bc when I make it 2x2 it seems so small. Or can I just upload a normal sized picture?
No mmi. Just 2 1on1 interviews and 1 group interview with a community leaderFor those who interviewed, were there mmi style questions?
To anyone who is interviewing tomorrow can you please ask what time in April they are going to release decisions😭To anyone who has interviewed recently, has Temple provided a timeline of when they're releasing acceptances/removing people off CC?
HeroThey said the third week in April
Confirming this, got the same answer today. Good luck everyone.They said the third week in April
I think they are going to give decisions to the people who are still interviewing and don't have a decision yet and there might be a chance for people on the CC list to come off. Otherwise most CC movement will happen in May.So in the third week of april they either reject or WL people on the CC? The OG post said accept but i thought most CC movement was after april 30th
Rejections off waitlist happen in August after classes begin.So in the third week of april they either reject or WL people on the CC? The OG post said accept but i thought most CC movement was after april 30th
I did 3 separate letters bc we talked about different stuff in each interviewDoes it make to send 3 individual thank you letters, or can I send one and include all 3 names? Thank you in advance!
I’m so nervous but excited😭. Best of luck to everyone! Temple is awesome.They said the third week in April
I have an interview next ThursdayIs the last interview day for North Philly this week?
I was told to expect an email “late next week” so maybe decisions will be out Friday instead of TuesdayNext week is the third week of April, so does that mean decisions are coming out before interviews are concluded?
Good luck!!I have an interview next Thursday
It'll be an exciting week!I was told to expect an email “late next week” so maybe decisions will be out Friday instead of Tuesday
Thank you!!Good luck!!
so nervous bro I hope this is true, waiting SUCKSI was told to expect an email “late next week” so maybe decisions will be out Friday instead of Tuesday
They don’t post it, this question was more for any current students that may check on this threadgoogle it
It's a very solid match list, they have residencies in every specialtyThey don’t post it, this question was more for any current students that may check on this thread
They sent them out if you interviewed but I'm not sure if we can share since it's not public2023 results by institution - https://medicine.temple.edu/sites/medicine/files/2023_Residency_Match_Results_Institution.pdf
2023 results by specialty - https://medicine.temple.edu/sites/medicine/files/2023_Residency_Match_Results_Specialty.pdf
It's interesting that they don't publish a program + specialty list or percent match and haven't published the results from 2024/2025.
From the 2025 match day article - "At the Katz School, 195 students matched in 24 specialties, with three entering a transitional year." There are ~ 210 students between the two campuses.
It’s in the Dropbox they sent with the interview information! I see one posted for 2025 with the specialities and programs.That’s interesting— I interviewed, but didn’t get an em with the info. Was it if you were accepted already?
Honestly, Ty. I was interviewed before match day, so ofc didn’t see this in the OG Dropbox link and forgot it could have been updatedIt’s in the Dropbox they sent with the interview information! I see one posted for 2025 with the specialities and programs.
Literally so nervous I might delete the email app off my phone so I’m not constantly checking😭Good luck to all of us this week 😬🫡
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.