You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
giantlion10
New Member
Does anyone have any insight on the WL movement for this school? Also, how receptive are they to letters of interest?
outfishing
Full Member
OOS WL Maine track, II in late Jan
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroscience2024
Full Member
OOS WL Boston, but live in MA. Deferred November, interviewed late October.
I sent a letter of intent last Monday. Not sure what else to do to maximize odds
I sent a letter of intent last Monday. Not sure what else to do to maximize odds
Last edited:
premed525600
New Member
+1 OOS WL Boston. Dear lord. Seriously, if anyone knows anything about how WL movement goes for Tufts, I'd love you forever and ever and ever.Does anyone have any insight on the WL movement for this school? Also, how receptive are they to letters of interest?
Also wondering if anyone that interviewed on March 3rd actually got accepted or if we were battling over WL spots lol.
+1 IS WL Maine Track
Sakkarai7481
Full Member
I also interviewed then and got WL’d, atp it seems like it [emoji24]
Last edited by a moderator:
toxvermont
Full Member
post interview invite R. This email doesn’t say anything about Maine track? Maine interview October, deferred later. Never heard from Boston. Hoping this is a Boston R but it feels like it’s probably a Maine R too?
Hello All, looking for suggestions for Interview prep. Got an interview email today for the Tufts EAP program. Looking for advice on how best to prepare for the interview. Is there a way to get any Tufts specific questions that some of you folks went thru? It would be great help.
premed525600
New Member
go cure cancer right now (same bestie)OOS WL Boston, but live in MA. Deferred November, interviewed late October.
I sent a letter of intent last Monday. Not sure what else to do to maximize odds
Anyone? Considering most of you went thru the interview process. It would be a great help. Or any general suggestions on how to prepare for the upcoming interview?Hello All, looking for suggestions for Interview prep. Got an interview email today for the Tufts EAP program. Looking for advice on how best to prepare for the interview. Is there a way to get any Tufts specific questions that some of you folks went thru? It would be great help.
pennysnacher
New Member
OOS WL for Boston, interviewed on March 3rd as well. Did anyone get in from that interview day?
neuroscience2024
Full Member
Side question
Does anyone know what schools give post rejection feedback? I have heard UCLA UCSF and UMich do... are there others? I know some schools say in rejection emails they do not offer, but many don't state at all.
Does anyone know what schools give post rejection feedback? I have heard UCLA UCSF and UMich do... are there others? I know some schools say in rejection emails they do not offer, but many don't state at all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UCLA doesn’t provide application feedback.
Last edited by a moderator:
They're done interviewing, right? No pre-II R yet, so I will withdraw.
Edit: It was on the portal lol.
Edit: It was on the portal lol.
Last edited:
yea, my MPH acceptance was about a month after my MD acceptanceHas anyone who applied MD/MPH heard back about the combined track after being accepted MD?
hifromvenus
Full Member
Withdrawing my A. Good luck to everyone on the WL 🙂
orthobro12
Full Member
Has anyone gotten financial aid info yet?
mintchocochip
Full Member
Nope - anxiously waiting so I can make a decision for 4/30 lolHas anyone gotten financial aid info yet?
orthobro12
Full Member
Same! Looks like Tufts requires you to withdraw all other As by 4/30 if you are gonna PTE/CTE with them.Nope - anxiously waiting so I can make a decision for 4/30 lol
orthobro12
Full Member
Got my aid yesterday, they weren't terribly helpful. ~18k/yr in scholarship and ~13k/yr in Wolfson loan. I guess better than nothing but I'm definitely gonna ask for more at the Second Look drop-ins since I got more in scholarship from my state schoolSame! Looks like Tufts requires you to withdraw all other As by 4/30 if you are gonna PTE/CTE with them.
saddiebaddie123
Full Member
got financial aid letter...withdrawing my A 🤣 good luck everyone <3
neuroscience2024
Full Member
dang that's rough :/ but as someone on the WL I appreciate yougot financial aid letter...withdrawing my A 🤣 good luck everyone <3
neuroscience2024
Full Member
when are the Second Look drop ins ?Got my aid yesterday, they weren't terribly helpful. ~18k/yr in scholarship and ~13k/yr in Wolfson loan. I guess better than nothing but I'm definitely gonna ask for more at the Second Look drop-ins since I got more in scholarship from my state school
orthobro12
Full Member
Just withdrew my Boston Track A due to financial aid package. Hope that spot makes someone rly happy!
GuavaIsland
Full Member
Has anyone still not received their financial aid package?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Evanescolumos
Full Member
I haven’t heard back yet :/ during the second look event i asked them about this and they said they would have it in before 4/15 so im just waitingHas anyone still not received their financial aid package?
Evanescolumos
Full Member
Has anyone still not received their financial aid package?
Plan to enroll - Holding acceptance at one school and remain on waitlists.Do we only have to withdraw from schools we got acceptances from before doing the "commit to enroll" April 30th? Like I don't have to withdraw from rejections or from schools I haven't heard from?
Commit to enroll - sounds exactly what it is, committing to one school alone and withdrawing from all others.
Is Tufts open to negotiating their financial aid packages if I received scholarships to other medical schools?
orthobro12
Full Member
Unfortunately not. I went to drop-in hours with financial aid at the second look with another school's offer printed out and they said there is no negotiation with other packages.Is Tufts open to negotiating their financial aid packages if I received scholarships to other medical schools?
neuroscience2024
Full Member
Anyone know how much WL movement we can expect and if it would start May 1 or later than that? Ik it can vary a lot year to year but maybe admitted students have an idea of how many withdrawing
From their FAQ, I believe we should expect a wave of As after May 1st for the people who pulled their A at 4/30 because their team would meet during that week, but after that, it might just be very slow.Anyone know how much WL movement we can expect and if it would start May 1 or later than that? Ik it can vary a lot year to year but maybe admitted students have an idea of how many withdrawing
Will there be second look days in May or June for people who get admitted from the WL?
Evanescolumos
Full Member
I haven't yet, andI also submitted before the priority deadline in February :// I called again today to check the status, and they said they should have it in by the end of the business dayHas anyone else not received their aid package yet :/ I submitted all my forms in mid February
It's just wild they are lagging so much! The deadline to narrow down choices is today, like???I haven't yet, andI also submitted before the priority deadline in February :// I called again today to check the status, and they said they should have it in by the end of the business day
Withdrew! Good luck everyone!
neuroscience2024
Full Member
I see on admit.org one acceptance reported on May 1. Do we think that’s it for WL movement? Anyone know if that’s Maine or Boston track? I also see 1 A on cycle track today.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroscience2024
Full Member
do they usually call? what time do they usually release? and is this Boston or Maine tracki went through the older sdns, its so inconsistent with when WL results come out but yeah, today could be WL movements.
usually a call! not tracked when they release, but I'm assuming morning/afternoon time. and could be either track just depends on # of people that withdrew A. But we should know more within the next 2 weeks I thinkdo they usually call? what time do they usually release? and is this Boston or Maine track
neuroscience2024
Full Member
Anyone know how many people are in the group me or FB? Trying to get an idea of how many spots they have to fillusually a call! not tracked when they release, but I'm assuming morning/afternoon time. and could be either track just depends on # of people that withdrew A. But we should know more within the next 2 weeks I think
happypremed2001
Full Member
364 in the Facebook including current students and staff thoughAnyone know how many people are in the group me or FB? Trying to get an idea of how many spots they have to fill
neuroscience2024
Full Member
That seems high? I thought between Boston and Maine tracks it totaled to 200 students? Could be wrong364 in the Facebook including current students and staff though