2025-2026 Tufts

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Then why did you say it will be an R? Also SDN isn’t representative of all applicants. “This letter does not mean that you have been Wait-Listed. Please do not be discouraged; it is not at all uncommon for our committee to place qualified applicants in the “deferred decision” category, and many applicants initially placed in this category will ultimately be admitted”
I didn’t look at last year’s thread yet at that point
 
Does anyone know if there’s anywhere that admitted students can interact with each other to get to know one another? Like a chat or social media? Thanks
 
+ OOS II. Submitted secondary mid-July. Interviews were available through mid-March on Mondays and Wednesdays. I really thought it was over for me!! 😭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+ OOS II. Submitted secondary mid-July. Interviews were available through mid-March on Mondays and Wednesdays. I really thought it was over for me!! 😭

+ OOS II. Submitted secondary mid-July. Interviews were available through mid-March on Mondays and Wednesdays. I really thought it was over for me!! 😭
Did you submit letter of interest/updates
 
Okay so I know that it's not the best practice to ask about how interviews for a certain school went, but I have to break this for a second because I went to the SDN interview page to read about the Tuft's interviews and in the section about the questions asked, there are some freaking insane questions on there ??? Like a **** ton of philosophical questions and questions like "Are we smarter than men in the stone age?" and "What is pain? What is life?" Describe the color red"????? I just want to know if these are the kind of things people are being asked this year or if it's more standard questions 😭😭😭
Not at all mine was so normal and chill!
 
I have a question about LOI. I was placed on deferred decision after my interview. Should I send LOI now and tell them that this is my top choice or should I wait until they come to a decision?
 
I have a question about LOI. I was placed on deferred decision after my interview. Should I send LOI now and tell them that this is my top choice or should I wait until they come to a decision?
I was gonna wait for a decision. Based on previous years, they seem to either give WL or R to DD people in early April
 
Does anyone know when they started giving out decisions for MD/MPH? And how long it takes to get a decision. I just applied yesterday but I am curious when I will hear back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Tufts has sent a bunch of Rs out or are they waiting to send a mass rejection email to applicants at the end? because I submitted everything mid August and it's been radio silence
 
How many spots do we think are left 😭😭 I interviewed recently but I saw that someone just got an invite, meaning they’re still interviewing for the next few weeks… I feel like my chances are so so low
 
Are II for Tufts for the WL like USF Morsani does or is there a good chance of A's from these last batches of interviews?
Ignore brocoli cheddar dude lol, I can see that you may just be curious/wanting to get a better picture of your chances so you can plan (even if it doesn’t change anything, doesn’t hurt to know!) Tufts said that there are still spots left to be given out and that everyone in these interviews actually has a chance. Wish you the best of luck!!
 
thank you! got hit with a truck load of difficult and personal things and its made thinking ab this process 10x more stressful, appreciate the info a lot
Absolutely understandable. With how difficult, long, and unpredictable this cycle is, it makes sense to want to have as much info as possible. I’m sorry to hear about your circumstances, I hope everything works out for you : )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else that was accepted having trouble getting your student id number?? I really wanna see my aid LOL
I've heard of a few people that had trouble with it. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone that's heard back on aid yet...personally hoping to get information on that soon
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad