-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PerfectStructure1396
Full Member
OOS II, LM 76, but I declined my spot. I hope it goes to one of you : )
magic_fish12
Full Member
OOS A withdrawn today - good luck to all 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroscience2024
Full Member
has anyone who has been deferred heard back at all? A/WL/R
thanks for the info! and congrats! when were you complete? curious if they are getting to later apps or notOOS II, LM 76, but I declined my spot. I hope it goes to one of you : )
PerfectStructure1396
Full Member
I submitted early/mid Julythanks for the info! and congrats! when were you complete? curious if they are getting to later apps or not
also just withdrew my II due to a very important work conflict. tufts is great, hoping this goes to one of you!just got an II for boston track...very surprised!
anxiouspremedstudent2001
Full Member
Should we who haven’t received II just give up on tufts now?
TheQuibblerClinician
Full Member
i was reading though last year's forum and saw that there giving some interviews in March
meowkat1011
Full Member
i was reading though last year's forum and saw that there giving some interviews in March
I think someone above said that they emailed admissions and were told 3/3 was the last date of interviews so they probably are done with invites. I think iirc on last years thread tufts ran behind but not totally sure. 🙁 🙁 🙁
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
OOS pre-II R just now, submitted in june i believe
D
deleted1193601
OOS pre-II R 🙁
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
My $130 donation did not yield an acceptance! Pre-II R just now.
Oos pre II R
custardrepeat
Full Member
OOS pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R
slimypeanut
Full Member
OOS pre-II R
OOS pre-II R
OOS pre-II R
brainrobot294444
Full Member
+1 IS pre II R - goodbye to one of the few schools I really really hoped to interview at, the city of Boston, and my home state of Massachusetts! Good luck to allme next tufts please i’m begging
redgrape7812
New Member
OOS pre-II R
🚨HATER ALERT🚨
OOS Pre-II R.
Y’all know the deal. They’re just some haters and don’t deserve me anyway.
OOS Pre-II R.
Y’all know the deal. They’re just some haters and don’t deserve me anyway.
bagel_lover_2024
Full Member
Pre-II R <3
IS Pre II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pmfromiowa
Full Member
OOS Pre II R
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II R
IS pre-II R. ;-; Tufts was my last chance to stay in Mass. this really hurts
It looks like the cycle for Tufts is over. Imminent R's coming. Blessing in disguise with their COA.
doctornugget
Full Member
+1 pre-II R. RIP to my last Boston option
crimsontide926
Full Member
IS pre-II R. ;-; Tufts was my last chance to stay in Mass. this really hurts
+1
just_a_bagel
Full Member
OOS pre-II R
+1 OOS Pre II R
toxvermont
Full Member
Has anyone deferred from Maine track gotten any updates? Or is anyone aware if people get accepted from that list (ik Maine is a pretty small class size…)? Interviewed October deferred December
Just withdrew my A. I really love this school but it just wouldn't be affordable for me. I hope it goes to one of you!
neuroscience2024
Full Member
Thank you kind soulJust withdrew my A. I really love this school but it just wouldn't be affordable for me. I hope it goes to one of you!
neuroscience2024
Full Member
When do we with deferred souls will start to hear back? I know they said by mid May but I have been waiting since November eek!
outfishing
Full Member
Last year's cycle I heard back on April 1 after a deferral in Jan I believe (it was a WL though)When do we with deferred souls will start to hear back? I know they said by mid May but I have been waiting since November eek!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroscience2024
Full Member
Does Tufts typically accept off the waitlist? and was no one accepted who was deferred? just trying to understand my chances. was just WL elsewhere today as well.Last year's cycle I heard back on April 1 after a deferral in Jan I believe (it was a WL though)
plsletmeinimdesperate
New Member
+1 OOS WL Maine Track (deferred in January)
OOS WL
Sakkarai7481
Full Member
OOS WL Boston track