NeenarNeenar
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you know they have the same amount of II seats available this year as previous years?My guess is around October 23rd based on last year
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
do you know they have the same amount of II seats available this year as previous years?My guess is around October 23rd based on last year
should be soonAny IIs recently?
Nothing yet for me submitting late augAny pre-II Rs that submitted in August-September?
Hmmm gotcha r u OOS too or nah?Nothing yet for me submitting late aug
OOS but northeastHmmm gotcha r u OOS too or nah?
FAFSA, another application, and I believe that is it. It’s on their websitedoes anyone remember what the process is like for financial aid? I had blacked out for that part of the interview day
Yes, got an emailFor accepted students: did you get email confirmation when you accepted? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything
Like besides your acceptance email you got a notice that you accepted the acceptance?Yes, got an email
I didnt receive any additional emailLike besides your acceptance email you got a notice that you accepted the acceptance?
SameI didnt receive any additional email
Thank you!!I didnt receive any additional email
Congrats! When did you submit secondary??+1 OOS II! LM75
7/11!Congrats! When did you submit secondary??
You got a hold?? I didn’t even know they did that did they email or portal updateare II holds soft Rs here?
You’ll have to dig through old threads to see that info, but a general rule of thumb is if a school emails you saying that you are on hold instead of it quietly being done behind the scenes, it’s a soft Remail..but im not sure if this is a soft R like at other schools
I was very impressed w/ the admissions team's kindness-- could feel that they really care for and respect all their applicants/intervieweesThe email they sent out is just so nice and hopeful??
Got an email 5 days before my interview w/ the linkFor any people who have interviewed alr how did you get your zoom links? I got an email about a week before my interview giving me more info and it said there would be a Zoom link but I do not see one... Just wondering if I need to email them or it's sent out a day before or something
update: i got an answer and apparently it did, so for any future folks you should probably reach out!
Yes, I emailed to confirm.Just to be sure, for those with A, all we had to do it elect on the portal that we are interested in enrolling. There has been no communications after that.
A little birdie told me decisions are coming this week.For people who interviewed and heard back was it about a month when you heard back about decisions?
I interviewed 10/20 and they said second week of November, but I can't remember if they said a specific day or notA little birdie told me decisions are coming this week.
![]()
Hey congrats!! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?+1 Maine track acceptance (by email) just now!!
You do your FAFSA, assign Tufts as one of your schools, and then do the Tufts SOM CSS profile. The latter is used to determine need-based aid from the school. You will need to report parental income as well as your own for the CSS profile (yes, it sucks and feels unfair, but it is used because this helps determine those who have the greatest financial need, because we are mostly all broke as individuals lol). FAFSA is only used to determine federal loan eligibility.does anyone remember what the process is like for financial aid? I had blacked out for that part of the interview day
In my interview they said you hear back about MPH after you get your MD acceptanceAnyone accepted applying MD/MPH know when we might hear back about MPH decision?
It is post IIWas your deferred post II or pre II
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.