You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Tufts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1223266
IS II!
Goat 🐐OOS II, also complete mid July and my LM = 75. They are scheduling throughout January, FYI.
I withdrew my app to give the opportunity to someone else to interview. Best of luck y'all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vividplant
New Member
what is the chance of getting an A off a deferral decision1+ Deferral
View attachment 411497
Still waiting to hear. Submitted secondary end of july
DjFreshLettuce
Full Member
same deal.... we got this.Still waiting to hear. Submitted secondary end of july
coobloobin
Full Member
plsssss II tufts PLSSSS
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
is tufts done sending II?
from prior years' data, likely not though slowingis tufts done sending II?
When’s the next round of acceptances ?
Where do we think they are in sending IIs 😅
I got an OOS II this morning for the Boston track. Secondary complete on 7/31 and LM 69
Congrats!! Can I ask what the earliest available time was for the interview?I got an OOS II this morning for the Boston track. Secondary complete on 7/31 and LM 69
Last week of January was the earliest I could scheduleCongrats!! Can I ask what the earliest available time was for the interview?
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
They told my interview group that they're meeting around Jan 21st and most likely sending decisions the week of the 26th.When’s the next round of acceptances ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
coobloobin
Full Member
Submitted the same day with same LM. I HOPE YOU DO AMAZING TWIN!!I got an OOS II this morning for the Boston track. Secondary complete on 7/31 and LM 69
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
IS A!
samplam
Full Member
CONGRATULATIONS! Also your pfp is hilarious lmfaoIS A!
Is deferred a soft R at tufts? Or do I still have a chance?
TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
HAHA ur the first person to mention it, I love niche memes! And thank you!!CONGRATULATIONS! Also your pfp is hilarious lmfao
happyplace333
Full Member
are interview invites wrapped up for this school?
DjFreshLettuce
Full Member
curious about this too. looks like last year there were some invites in February.are interview invites wrapped up for this school?
Congrats! When were you complete?OOS II today
Mid-JulyCongrats! When were you complete?
RunsonDunkin
Full Member
for those who got an interview invite, when is the latest you can schedule for?
Early April but nothing available in Marchfor those who got an interview invite, when is the latest you can schedule for?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
+1 OOS II today! kinda surprised honestly i submitted that mad late 😶🌫️
when did u submit?+1 OOS II today! kinda surprised honestly i submitted that mad late 😶🌫️
+1 OOS II this afternoon! Complete early july.
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
dec 30 .... 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️when did u submit?
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
the secondary at leastdec 30 .... 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️
DjFreshLettuce
Full Member
I am impresseddec 30 .... 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️ 😶🌫️
saybeyonceeee0423
Full Member
idek man life is crazyI am impressed
runner0512
New Member
I also received the same email, but no other information on the financial aid. I scheduled a meeting with the financial advisors next week to see if I could get more infoAny accepted students apply for the Questbridge alumni grad scholarship? Just got an email yesterday from the dean saying "We are offering at least 2 QuestBridge scholarships covering half-tuition. QuestBridge scholars with significant financial need will also be considered for all other funding available which may include multiple need-based scholarships in addition to institutional and/or federal loans." which seems much different than what was said in the QB info sessions which said "This program provides up to a full-tuition scholarship, but students should apply through the university financial aid office to receive additional financial support".
I reached out to financial aid but haven't heard back. Given the extremely high tuition at Tufts and insane cost of living in Boston, I'm not sure how much of a deal half tuition is for a very low income student. Maybe the change is related to federal funding cuts?
Anyone have any insight or info from financial aid?
But yes I agree it sucks, I had also heard it would be full-tuition, but grateful for the aid
coobloobin
Full Member
user name fireidek man life is crazy
anonymous2025
Full Member
Hey everyone! Hope yalls cycle has been going well! Quick question does anyone know if Tufts silently rejects or does making it this far without an R actually mean we’re still being considered/they don’t wanna reject us quite yet?
Based on historical data they do one massive rejection wave in March. I didn’t see many rejections otherwise.Hey everyone! Hope yalls cycle has been going well! Quick question does anyone know if Tufts silently rejects or does making it this far without an R actually mean we’re still being considered/they don’t wanna reject us quite yet?
anonymous2025
Full Member
Oof ok great lol but they also offer interviews till mid March right?Based on historical data they do one massive rejection wave in March. I didn’t see many rejections otherwise.
chronicallyonhere
Full Member
For people that interviewed in Jan when do you think we’ll hear back?
I interviewed last week and was told we’d hear back next week. You’ll probably be in that batchFor people that interviewed in Jan when do you think we’ll hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A (Boston track) just now which is a nice surprise because they said decisions would be next week
lebronjames1243
Full Member
Also deferred but back in Jan. I thought the email said you can be accepted or waitlisted from DD?Got deferred. I assume this will be an R?
I saw last year’s thread no one got accepted off deferral. It’s an auto-waitlist at the end of the cycleAlso deferred but back in Jan. I thought the email said you can be accepted or waitlisted from DD?
lebronjames1243
Full Member
Then why did you say it will be an R? Also SDN isn’t representative of all applicants. “This letter does not mean that you have been Wait-Listed. Please do not be discouraged; it is not at all uncommon for our committee to place qualified applicants in the “deferred decision” category, and many applicants initially placed in this category will ultimately be admitted”I saw last year’s thread no one got accepted off deferral. It’s an auto-waitlist at the end of the cycle
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K