2024-2025 Tufts

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten accepted after being deferred? Sent an update letter 2 weeks ago - was deferred in November. Not sure when the committee meets next or plans to release more decisions.
 
Has anyone gotten accepted after being deferred? Sent an update letter 2 weeks ago - was deferred in November. Not sure when the committee meets next or plans to release more decisions.
In the same boat here .. deferred in October and haven’t heard anything since. From past years it looks like most people who got deferred ended up on the WL :/
 
Does anyone know anything about deferral status for the Maine track? Interviewed 10/18, deferred in December. Heard nothing. Also, is it common to be interviewed for Maine and hear nothing from Boston? I've gotten radio silence from them, no denial email.
 
Does anyone know anything about deferral status for the Maine track? Interviewed 10/18, deferred in December. Heard nothing. Also, is it common to be interviewed for Maine and hear nothing from Boston? I've gotten radio silence from them, no denial email.
I'm also wondering about this, I got a deferred decision on 1/27 and I would love to actually hear back from them
Same thing happened to me for Boston, I'm just assuming it's a silent R from them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Deferred. What does this mean? I didn't know that was a thing. Do I still have a shot?

Yeah it just means that they haven’t made a final decision yet and are still under consideration. A decision (A, R, or WL) can come anytime between now and mid-May
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad