-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
tryingmyverybest
Full Member
does anyone know the post II A rate at tulane?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
brainfart123
Full Member
Anyone who completed their application in mid August didn't get an under review email yet?
meduser1224
Full Member
Just now getting the "under review" message, completed application mid-August.
choppastyle
Full Member
any groupme or forum for accepted students?
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
Anyone know if Tulane uses PBL in the curriculum?
Carbonsword5
Full Member
+1 under review, complete 8/19
coffeelover347
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted and paid their deposit? Did you get a confirmation email?
I did not receive anything when I paid. It just shows as paid and offer accepted in the portalHas anyone been accepted and paid their deposit? Did you get a confirmation email?
premedgirl2
Full Member
For those who have interviewed and received a decision, around how many weeks did it take to hear back?
tryingmyverybest
Full Member
also wondering!For those who have interviewed and received a decision, around how many weeks did it take to hear back?
coffeelover347
Full Member
A little over a month!For those who have interviewed and received a decision, around how many weeks did it take to hear back?
In my interview they told us typically 4-6 weeksFor those who have interviewed and received a decision, around how many weeks did it take to hear back?
~50%does anyone know the post II A rate at tulane?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
brainfart123
Full Member
+1 under review, complete 8/19
I thought it was essentially a high ranked WL spot.Anyone have a sense of what "acceptance range" odds are post II? Is that a soft R?
when did u receive AR and when did u interview?Anyone have a sense of what "acceptance range" odds are post II? Is that a soft R?
tryingmyverybest
Full Member
anyone know when October 29th ppl will hear back???
Is there info on this?any groupme or forum for accepted students?
yellowmouse
Full Member
are they still doing interview invites or no?
also interviewed same day, hopefully this week or next weekanyone know when October 29th ppl will hear back???
Does anyone know how long their interview season is?
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
Does anyone know how long their interview season is?
their website says late feb/early march
mkeating221
Full Member
+1 OOS R!!! At least they were quicker with it, I appreciate that
cookiemonster278
Full Member
Sorry to hear! 🥹 when were you placed under review?+1 OOS R!!! At least they were quicker with it, I appreciate that
Received pre-II hold on 09/10 and got II today!!!
Congratulations!!! Did you send an update?Received pre-II hold on 09/10 and got II today!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! what were your stats if you dont mind me asking?Received pre-II hold on 09/10 and got II today!!!
Thank you!! Honestly beside myself lol this is my #1 school. And yes I sent an application update as I got a new job and wanted to let them know I still really want to go to their school. I’ve heard with Tulane it’s important to show continued interest (obviously don’t bombard them tho)Congratulations!!! Did you send an update?
congrats!!! can i ask when you got the under review email or is that what u mean by pre-II? i love this school. i sent them an update coincidently the same day i got an “under review” email on 11/15. submitted my secondary mid-augustThank you!! Honestly beside myself lol this is my #1 school. And yes I sent an application update as I got a new job and wanted to let them know I still really want to go to their school. I’ve heard with Tulane it’s important to show continued interest (obviously don’t bombard them tho)
Thanks!! So cGPA is 3.61 and MCAT is 503. Not great lol. But I went to Tulane for undergrad and have a lot of hours of clinical experience. Currently working in New Orleans as a clinical research coordinator.congrats! what were your stats if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks!! I actually never got the under review email. Just one saying my application was complete on 07/30 and then that I got the pre-II hold on 09/10.congrats!!! can i ask when you got the under review email or is that what u mean by pre-II? i love this school. i sent them an update coincidently the same day i got an “under review” email on 11/15. submitted my secondary mid-august
D
deleted1194271
when did you send the update if you dont mind me askingThank you!! Honestly beside myself lol this is my #1 school. And yes I sent an application update as I got a new job and wanted to let them know I still really want to go to their school. I’ve heard with Tulane it’s important to show continued interest (obviously don’t bombard them tho)
I looked through my emails and I sent two. One in August and another in September. Both were updates to my application with continued interested sprinkled in but nothing since then.when did you send the update if you dont mind me asking
mkeating221
Full Member
Oct 8 so I kinda saw it comingSorry to hear! 🥹 when were you placed under review?
cookiemonster278
Full Member
Thanks for letting me know! I was placed under review on 10/13 so my time is coming too 🥲Oct 8 so I kinda saw it coming
damn i wonder if 10/29 will get their decision before the holidays
chemicalrush21
Full Member
Hey all! I submitted 7/23 and was marked under review 9/30. Since I have yet to hear back, I am considering sending an update letter. However, I'm not sure if I have "major" updates, but I did just finish this semester with a 4.0 and some other minor accomplishments in certain student organizations. Any thoughts on if an update letter with stuff about clubs, grades, and my ongoing interest is warranted at this point? For context, OOS and marginally above their MCAT and GPA median.
under review since 9/21 and heard nothing back yet 😓
XflamingeskimoX
Full Member
Does anyone have any advice for getting off Acceptance Range/waitlist?
did u get wl tday?Does anyone have any advice for getting off Acceptance Range/waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good chance 10/29 gets their decision back today or tmr
tryingmyverybest
Full Member
What leads you to this conclusion unfazediwnl?
good chance 10/29 gets their decision back today or tmr
4-6 weeksWhat leads you to this conclusion unfazediwnl?
vibes and skillWhat leads you to this conclusion unfazediwnl?