Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they told us 4-6 weeks and Tuesday will be 6 weeks post interview. However it's possible that thanksgiving break delayed things by another week - we'll see!!What leads you to this conclusion unfazediwnl?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
they told us 4-6 weeks and Tuesday will be 6 weeks post interview. However it's possible that thanksgiving break delayed things by another week - we'll see!!What leads you to this conclusion unfazediwnl?
Mine too, I was like oop- pre II R? or interview hold? 😢is anyone else's portal not loading?
is anyone else's portal not loading?
Mine loadedMine too, I was like oop- pre II R? or interview hold? 😢
mine as well, just loaded slowlyMine loaded
10/29 here still havent heard back this is the 6th weekanyone from 11/6 (or around then) interview hear back about acceptance/acceptance range yet?
They said 4-6 weeks and we're officially in the 5th week. Getting antsy!!
wowzers. Didn't want to hear that 😢 Thanks for the update though!10/29 here still havent heard back this is the 6th week
i hope bro this wait suckshoping the slow portal is a sign of them potentially uploading decisions today ??
Congrats on the acceptance! Could I ask when you interviewed?Is there an acceptance groupme? If so, could you please share it?
OOS. Interviewed 9/18. Accepted 10/12.Congrats on the acceptance! Could I ask when you interviewed?
10/22****OOS. Interviewed 9/18. Accepted 10/12.
Thank you!!Congrats on the acceptance! Could I ask when you interviewed?
I thought tulane does pull some people off their holds+1 hold, which I understand is practically a soft R?
Not sure, but I think that I'm better off treating it as a soft R because of how late in the cycle it is, and how many applicants they receive.I thought tulane does pull some people off their holds
other ppl got it back in 4-6 weeks for other interview dates, maybe we are pushed back a bit due to thanksgiving thoInterviewed 10/29; I don't think we'll get anything this week or for several weeks. The interview document given after the interview day said the admissions committee would receive our whole file 2-3 weeks after the interview and make a decision 4-6 weeks after receiving the file. It seems a decision will come 6-9 weeks after the interview, not considering any possible setbacks from Thanksgiving or due to the upcoming holiday break. My guess is we'll be lucky to hear anything before the new year. I hope I am proven wrong!
hearing it’s late in the cycle and i haven’t even heard from any school…. 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠Not sure, but I think that I'm better off treating it as a soft R because of how late in the cycle it is, and how many applicants they receive.
Does appear to be the case.Do they usually stick to the 4-6 weeks thing?
That you are under review!Ive been under review for almost 9 weeks.. what does that even mean
+1 but under review for 16 weeks lolIve been under review for almost 9 weeks.. what does that even mean
what’s the average time people have been in review for? This seems really long but they do reject right away so honestly no news is probably better.+1 but under review for 16 weeks lol
No bc I would cry 🥲+1 but under review for 16 weeks lol
Just got the R rn tooOOS R, under review 10/13
when were you under review?Just got the R rn too
my gut's saying next week... on the verge of calling them at this point10/29 tmr maybe??
same. Rs going out means theyre active thomy gut's saying next week... on the verge of calling them at this point
yea but R's and II invites have just one or two ppl reviewing your file. We need to have a full committee meeting for our files so who knows if they've even met yet 🙁same. Rs going out means theyre active tho
yeah ur right idk anymoreyea but R's and II invites have just one or two ppl reviewing your file. We need to have a full committee meeting for our files so who knows if they've even met yet 🙁
I got an under review email today secondary submitted 8/28did anyone apply late aug or early sept and not get an under review email? I know they dont send it to everyone but i'm ✨neurotic✨
same here pls and thank you!If anyone finds a groupme or something for accepted students pls lmk lol (submitted july 11, interview invite august 2, interviewed september 4, accepted october 15)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.