You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
I’m sorry to hear that 🙁 did you interview in early January?
Just got an email, AR :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello@
Full Member
Thank you keeping my fingers crossed for May 😭 interviewed 1/13I’m sorry to hear that 🙁 did you interview in early January?
painfreemd
Full Member
Anyone get a decision that has interviewed after Jan 13th ?
pennyloafer123
Full Member
are second look days only for accepted students?
Yeah the sign up link was only sent to accepted studentsare second look days only for accepted students?
pennyloafer123
Full Member
does tulane ever reject post interview or is everyone waitlisted
rsandadrprincess_xo
Full Member
My decision email said acceptance, acceptance range, and non-acceptance were the three post-interview decision types.does tulane ever reject post interview or is everyone waitlisted
Word from admin that traveled through the grapevine.Did the school tell you or what
Doing interviews.For doing interviews or sending interview invites?
pennyloafer123
Full Member
i see. i guess im wondering if they say that and dont actually reject, like if AR is just a soft rejection?My decision email said acceptance, acceptance range, and non-acceptance were the three post-interview decision types.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rsandadrprincess_xo
Full Member
Only the admissions team would really know that tbh but there has always been significant waitlist movement based on past years’ data.i see. i guess im wondering if they say that and dont actually reject, like if AR is just a soft rejection?
AcceptedInJesusNameAMEN
Full Member
+1 oos pre-ii hold R
OOS pre II R after interview hold
painfreemd
Full Member
Nope . Interview date Feb 5thanyone hear back recently? early feb interview kinda dying rn in the 4-6 week range
Hey, Accepted a little while back but would love the link to the admitted students group me!There's an unofficial GroupMe for admitted students, DM me for the link if I didn't send it to you yet!
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
When do we expect February interviews to start hearing back?
Interviewed 1/13 and haven't heard anything... RIP
painfreemd
Full Member
Either end of March or First week of April based on last year’s activityWhen do we expect February interviews to start hearing back?
premed225
New Member
Hi! I just received my acceptance this morning! Would you mind sharing the link for the group me?There's an unofficial GroupMe for admitted students, DM me for the link if I didn't send it to you yet!
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Congratulations! When did you interview?Hi! I just received my acceptance this morning! Would you mind sharing the link for the group me?
Hey! I got an A as well today and I interviewed 1/13. Hope that helps!Congratulations! When did you interview?
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
OOS AR range received 30 min ago, interviewed 2/5
painfreemd
Full Member
Congratulations 🎉. When did you interview?Hi! I just received my acceptance this morning! Would you mind sharing the link for the group me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
painfreemd
Full Member
Congratulations!Hey! I got an A as well today and I interviewed 1/13. Hope that helps!
if you’re talking about the October “interview received” people that got accepted on Admit, it’s prob that they got the invite that day and didn’t actually have their interview date until laterAdmit seems to be showing a few folks with earlier interviews getting As (Congrats to those ppl btw 🙂 ), maybe some AR movement?
painfreemd
Full Member
Last Friday they said we should definitely be finding out this week for Feb 5th/6th interviews2/6 interview still haven’t heard anything 🥲
i dont even believe them anymore 😀Last Friday they said we should definitely be finding out this week for Feb 5th/6th interview
tulane pd was involved in a shooting last week right outside the medical school so that may delay things as well
I don't believe them either. Fingers crossed to hear something next week at this point. Feb 6 as well, btw!i dont even believe them anymore 😀
tulane pd was involved in a shooting last week right outside the medical school so that may delay things as well
painfreemd
Full Member
Any activity today ?
someone just posted a wl on admitAny activity today ?
I just got an AR email… interviewed Feb 6thAny activity today ?
painfreemd
Full Member
AR-interviewed Feb 5th
Medlove_2025
Full Member
Has anybody that interviewed in March heard anything back yet?
Doctorduck620
New Member
For the March interviews, do we think they will tell us by April 15th? I feel like since that's the day we have to narrow to 3 they would but then again I'm not sure.
I just went back a few years on SDN and also checked Admit and CycleTrack. Based on those, I don't see any As reported between April 15th and May 1st so hopefully that means you'll get a response before the 15th!For the March interviews, do we think they will tell us by April 15th? I feel like since that's the day we have to narrow to 3 they would but then again I'm not sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doctorduck620
New Member
thank you!I just went back a few years on SDN and also checked Admit and CycleTrack. Based on those, I don't see any As reported between April 15th and May 1st so hopefully that means you'll get a response before the 15th!
pennyloafer123
Full Member
how long is the AR list?
MSAR says ~300 people on it and ~70 get offhow long is the AR list?
pennyloafer123
Full Member
do they allow letters of appeal/update for waitlisted applicants?
Yeah they accept letters of intent, interest, and updates in the portal.do they allow letters of appeal/update for waitlisted applicants?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K