You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't either and I was also freaking out a little... I just received a season's greetings one that's it.i was accepted in dec and havent received any more emails about being accepted like a second look weekend date? has anyone else? sorry being neurotic.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't go breaking my heartthink so, someone mentioned that they were scheduling interviews for Feb like a couple weeks back. I think since Tulane has an early cycle, IIs are prob done.
greenhondacivic
Full Member
wondering the same thing... also wondering when applicants can expect fin aid news e.g. merit based scholarshipsi was accepted in dec and havent received any more emails about being accepted like a second look weekend date? has anyone else? sorry being neurotic.
Yes, there have been decisions from 11/12. They randomly review 10-12 applicants per week so when you hear back doesn’t have any correlation to how likely you are to get an A.Has anyone who interviewed 11/12 gotten a decision? I see some "mid-November" interviewees have heard stuff, but not sure if they were earlier or if they roll decisions out over time if an applicant is more of a boarderline A/AR type
chailatte36
Full Member
ok same !I haven't either and I was also freaking out a little... I just received a season's greetings one that's it.
SerialInterviewee
New Member
Is there a GroupMe for accepted students?
Also wondering this!Is there a GroupMe for accepted students?
is there any hope of an II after getting a pre II hold?
Beastmode5556
Full Member
When do they release post-ii decisions? I interviewed Dec. 9th and I think they said 4-6 week turnaround but probably longer because of the holidays. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Hoping for the best for youWhen do they release post-ii decisions? I interviewed Dec. 9th and I think they said 4-6 week turnaround but probably longer because of the holidays. Thanks!
Beastmode5556
Full Member
Thanks friend!Hoping for the best for you
Mine took around 8 weeks with the holidays!When do they release post-ii decisions? I interviewed Dec. 9th and I think they said 4-6 week turnaround but probably longer because of the holidays. Thanks!
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Hi! How were people’s interview experiences? Interviewing in two weeks!
applicantapplicant
New Member
Any information on when acceptance range students will start hearing?
Looks like in the past few cycles AR movement has begun in MayAny information on when acceptance range students will start hearing?
+1 OOS AR
hello@
Full Member
If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview?+1 OOS AR
During the week of 12/8!If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview?
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Sorry, just wanted to see if anyone could answer this!Hi! How were people’s interview experiences? Interviewing in two weeks!
It’s super chill just be yourself. 1 standardized patient scenario, 1 student interview, and 1 faculty interview. They aren’t trying to trick you or doing a stress interview, just really trying to get to know you and why you’re interested in Tulane!Sorry, just wanted to see if anyone could answer this!
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Thank you so much!!It’s super chill just be yourself. 1 standardized patient scenario, 1 student interview, and 1 faculty interview. They aren’t trying to trick you or doing a stress interview, just really trying to get to know you and why you’re interested in Tulane!
premedprincess214
New Member
last year it looks like they sent interviews throughout Jan & into Feb. am I holding on to false hope? this year, no one has reported any II on admit since Nov 🙁
Interviews were being scheduled for February in October I think? I feel like all interview spots are filled, but maybe if people pull out of their interview spots as other schools hand out As they will be able to send some more out.last year it looks like they sent interviews throughout Jan & into Feb. am I holding on to false hope? this year, no one has reported any II on admit since Nov 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rsandadrprincess_xo
Full Member
I saw an II on admit for today.Interviews were being scheduled for February in October I think? I feel like all interview spots are filled, but maybe if people pull out of their interview spots as other schools hand out As they will be able to send some more out.
dandelionmaze
Full Member
anyone have a sense of how long the turnaround is for FA offers in the spring? trying to decide if I should start grieving now or if there's a chance I could get off AR in May and get an FA offer in time to attend
DumboEnzo
Full Member
How do you know there will be AR movement so soon?There should be some AR movement this week or next week with the bulk in May. As for FA, I'm pretty sure Tulane is on the lightest side of providing aid, anyone can correct me though.
Answered my own questionDoes anyone know when you are supposed to get your aid offers after acceptance?
dandelionmaze
Full Member
hahah wait what was the answer?Answered my own question
NarcolepticHippo
Full Member
AR today about 2 hours ago! Interviewed in early Jan. Not sure what % of the class tends to be from the AR, but I’m taking it as a win lol
They sent out an email saying they expect reviews to start late feb/early marchhahah wait what was the answer?
premed.121
New Member
Congrats!!! Thats awesome! Did you receive that yesterday ? Asking because I interviewed early January and i am waiting for response.+1 OOS A, interviewed 12/5!!
garium
New Member
Yeah I got an email yesterday at 5:00 EST, no call.Congrats!!! Thats awesome! Did you receive that yesterday ? Asking because I interviewed early January and i am waiting for response.
Mine took 8 weeks and a friend of mine’s took 10 weeks. So seems like they are a bit behind, although some people are still getting theirs within 4-6.had my interview in early february, are they running behind on the 4-6 week estimate or should i expect to hear mid march?
Oh I forgot, but the med school also had all of last week off for Mardi Gras which may delay stuff as well.had my interview in early february, are they running behind on the 4-6 week estimate or should i expect to hear mid march?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chillstill
Full Member
You never know!!!OOS III!! I know it's probably for a waitlist spot at this point, but I am so excited.
herobrine
Full Member
ooooh, so they are still sending out iis! anyone know how for how much longer?OOS III!! I know it's probably for a waitlist spot at this point, but I am so excited.
Last year they sent a huge R wave today, so if I had to guess not much longer if at all.ooooh, so they are still sending out iis! anyone know how for how much longer?
robingirlbluejay
New Member
How long after an interview do they take to get back to you about a decision?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K