2024-2025 UCLA (Geffen)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m on top of WL. Do we think having to select plan to enroll at another school (the only school I got accepted to and had to select plan to enroll due to school rules) has anything to do with not yet receiving an email?
 
I’m on top of WL. Do we think having to select plan to enroll at another school (the only school I got accepted to and had to select plan to enroll due to school rules) has anything to do with not yet receiving an email?
No. They said it’s a ranked wl, so I think they are just going down the list when there is an open seat
 
I’m on top of WL. Do we think having to select plan to enroll at another school (the only school I got accepted to and had to select plan to enroll due to school rules) has anything to do with not yet receiving an email?
no I don’t think it would affect it since I’m sure they know that students have to PTE to at least one school even if they’re on other waitlists. Also I think it’s riskier if you don’t PTE since I guess schools can sometimes drop your acceptance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad