ladyglittersparkles
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NopeHas anyone heard back a decision since the interview January 26th? lol I interviewed that day and this is my first ranked school so lowkey nervous 😂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
NopeHas anyone heard back a decision since the interview January 26th? lol I interviewed that day and this is my first ranked school so lowkey nervous 😂
Congrats!IS A!! Got the call around 10:30am today. Interviewed 1/12!
I believe in you!! <3+1 AC (3rd time), next update week of 2/26, I hate ts
Thank you 🙂 Hoping for the good news to eventually comeI believe in you!! <3
Same for me+1 AC (3rd time), next update week of 2/26, I hate ts
When did you interviewheartbroken tbh but we will see and keep hoping. I'm an older non trad hoping to get my life settled.
Yep I've been keeping up the hope but preparing for the worst case possible. Always good to have a backup plan. But looking at last year's SDN thread, at least half the people on here on AC later reported an acceptance!heartbroken tbh but we will see and keep hoping. I'm an older non trad hoping to get my life settled.
Fingers crossed for you!1/12 interview
so safe to say in the next admissions round, 1/26 people should hear back.1/12 interview
Do we think that will be this week?so safe to say in the next admissions round, 1/26 people should hear back.
2/26 is the next committee meeting dateDo we think that will be this week?
I've been accepted since October, and I've heard nothing 🤷♀️ Hopefully they will update us soon?had anyone who's been admitted got financial aid info or know when that's coming? thanks!
You will usually get a call.for accepted people - did you receive a letter in the mail as well as a call or email? long story but the address on amcas cannot know if i get accepted ahh
Call and then an e-mail a few days later. Nothing sent in the mail!for accepted people - did you receive a letter in the mail as well as a call or email? long story but the address on amcas cannot know if i get accepted ahh
Exact same boat as you my friend. Wondering when they will start the waitlist.Had my interview 8/26. Received my 8th IS AC email on 2/17. Here's to hoping this week, cheers to everyone
Congrats! What's your LM and what time did they call?+1 A IS interviewed 8/25 had 8 cycles of AC! have hope its possible 🙂
Still waiting too! I have a feeling it’ll be this week or next!Anyone hear from 1/26 interview? This is my top choice school and the interview really sealed the deal
I didn’t receive anything so far this weekDid anyone receive AC email lately? The last email said they will communicate the week of 2/26. No further email or communication has been received.
When was the last time you got the AC email?I didn’t receive anything so far this week
2/17When was the last time you got the AC email?
so they meet on friday and a round of decisions will go out next week? is that how this committee works?every 2 week is a decision so this friday is the next meeting.
Honestly it’s completely unpredictable.so they meet on friday and a round of decisions will go out next week? is that how this committee works?
They were communicating the AC list as per the dates that they communicated in emails.But after 2/17, no news. They were supposed to send one for the week of 2/26. Its only crickets now.Honestly it’s completely unpredictable.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.