You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Meritus SOM
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How has your first year been so far with them? Has it been pretty smooth as the first cohort?dress nicely! they are very big on professionalism… - current student
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuregirlydoc
Full Member
It sounds like they see something in you but are just waiting for the outcome of those courses. Good luck!+1 OOS waitlist 😢 haven't taken orgo 2 or biochem yet, so maybe they're waiting on that
Has anyone gotten an interview invite recently?
Last edited:
i sure hope so! thanks for the reassuring words <3It sounds like they see something in you but are just waiting for the outcome of those courses. Good luck!
ILoveMyDogs3333
Full Member
+1 OOS II
Jörmungamblr
Full Member
+1 OOS A! Interviewed 9/9
iiWaterfall
New Member
+1 OOS II 9/24, submitted 8/12
futuregirlydoc
Full Member
I would say go for it, but apply sooner rather than later. I have known a couple of people who have gotten interview invites here with sub 500 scores. I’m not sure of all the outcomes but the sooner you apply the better chance you have!my mcat is 497 with 3.45 sgpa, do you all think it is worth apply to msom and do they have a hard cut off 500 mcat? would they even consider my app.... 3 co-author pub and currently working as a ma, need advices thank you so much!
+1 OOS II !!
futuregirlydoc
Full Member
Congrats! When did you submit your secondary?+1 OOS II !!
pianolover1
Full Member
I have a quick question for anyone who has completed a virtual interview or anyone who currently has a virtual interview scheduled. I signed up for a virtual interview and signed the agreement on the web interview tab, but I can’t find anywhere that shows the exact time that my interview will be. Is anyone else having this issue or does anyone know where I can find my interview time?
DoneWithDolls
Full Member
I interviewed last month, and they sent me an email confirming the time of my interview 2 days before it.I have a quick question for anyone who has completed a virtual interview or anyone who currently has a virtual interview scheduled. I signed up for a virtual interview and signed the agreement on the web interview tab, but I can’t find anywhere that shows the exact time that my interview will be. Is anyone else having this issue or does anyone know where I can find my interview time?
Also, I'm withdrawing my acceptance here, so I hope it goes to someone else more deeserving!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! So excited. Submitted 8/15Congrats! When did you submit your secondary?
sappy.psyduck
Full Member
Question about interviews! How long after you submitted your secondary did you get an interview invite? I submitted my secondary 9/11/2025, and my MCAT score was received 9/18/2025. Should I be nervous about the silence?
I submitted mine on August 19th. SilenceQuestion about interviews! How long after you submitted your secondary did you get an interview invite? I submitted my secondary 9/11/2025, and my MCAT score was received 9/18/2025. Should I be nervous about the silence?
DoneWithDolls
Full Member
I submitted my secondary 08/23 and received an interview 09/05.
Little late but accepted 9/12
Invited 8/26
Submitted late July
Invited 8/26
Submitted late July
Same. I submitted early August myself. I have heard back from total of 6 schools and IIs but total silence from Meritus so far lol.I submitted mine on August 19th. Silence
ILoveMyDogs3333
Full Member
I submitted end of July and didn’t get an interview invite until 9/17.Same. I submitted early August myself. I have heard back from total of 6 schools and IIs but total silence from Meritus so far lol.
Fgonz103
New Member
Hello,
I recently got waitlisted, and I have questions about the waitlist that I wanted to ask admissions. I tried finding a phone number and emailing them, but I am having a hard time getting in contact with them. I was wondering if anyone here was able to get in contact with someone from the office, preferably by phone call. Please let me know, and good luck to everyone !
I recently got waitlisted, and I have questions about the waitlist that I wanted to ask admissions. I tried finding a phone number and emailing them, but I am having a hard time getting in contact with them. I was wondering if anyone here was able to get in contact with someone from the office, preferably by phone call. Please let me know, and good luck to everyone !
DoneWithDolls
Full Member
This number was in the signature of one of the admission team's emails. Try it ? 301-790-8000Hello,
I recently got waitlisted, and I have questions about the waitlist that I wanted to ask admissions. I tried finding a phone number and emailing them, but I am having a hard time getting in contact with them. I was wondering if anyone here was able to get in contact with someone from the office, preferably by phone call. Please let me know, and good luck to everyone !
realiteatv
Full Member
OOS II, submitted 8/6
Meritus establishing a Pathways Program for alumni of partner institutions, read about it at link Pathways Program
ILoveMyDogs3333
Full Member
+1 OOS A
+1 OOS WL, interviewed 10/17
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
paramedic_to_med_student
Full Member
+1 OOS II on 10/21, secondary submitted 9/3 but not complete until 10/17 after MCAT posted.
icryallthetime1
New Member
Hey guys! I scheduled my interview for the 11th but I haven’t received an email confirming my interview time. Will they contact me soon? Also if anyone has any advice for the interview, it would be much appreciated! Thanks 🙂
Hi! Congrats on the interview invite!! Quick question, when was your application complete? I’m trying to get an idea where they are in the cycle. I’m in the nerve wracking process of waiting for an interview invite 😬Hey guys! I scheduled my interview for the 11th but I haven’t received an email confirming my interview time. Will they contact me soon? Also if anyone has any advice for the interview, it would be much appreciated! Thanks 🙂
ItsGonnaTakeAMiracle
Full Member
The teams link is on the portal under the interview Day Agenda tabHey guys! I scheduled my interview for the 11th but I haven’t received an email confirming my interview time. Will they contact me soon? Also if anyone has any advice for the interview, it would be much appreciated! Thanks 🙂
giratina origin forme
Full Member
OOS A (interview yesterday)
ItsGonnaTakeAMiracle
Full Member
+1 OOS A…also interviewed yesterday.
DissonantTulip87
Full Member
Wow that's a quick turnaround! Congrats guys
paramedic_to_med_student
Full Member
In-person I on 11/7, A on 11/10!+1 OOS II on 10/21, secondary submitted 9/3 but not complete until 10/17 after MCAT posted.
DissonantTulip87
Full Member
Congrats! OOS WL, interviewed yesterday as well.
realiteatv
Full Member
subject line was MSOM- Invitation to interviewHey guys! When you got an II what was the subject line? I got an email from them and I’m so scared to check 😬😬
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A after waitlist!!
TedEatsBread
New Member
IS A after waitlist since September!!
i think it’s in person. Their portal is confusing.Did anyone have a virtual interview scheduled for 12/5? no body ever let me in to the MSOM morning presentation, and it says the meeting has not started, although it was from 10 - 11AM EST and its past 11AM EST
Similar threads
- Replies
- 115
- Views
- 29K