You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Rutgers (New Jersey)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Thank you!! I heard back yesterday eveningcongrats!!!!! when did you hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol time to hold your end of the bargainNear 30 weeks post interview, waiting on this life-altering response. This wait is not for the weak of heart. If I get the A, I will demand scholarship as compensation lmao.
I Hope everyone else is holding up alright🫶
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Lol time to hold your end of the bargain
I guess I have one more call to make…
Edit: also I was accepted late decision! Not WL
Last edited:
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
also out of curiosity and at the risk of sounding completely neurotic, does anyone know why the previous two years the groupme had over 300+ people? does this mean that they're going to send around another 100 acceptances in the next few weeks bc this years groupme is at 199 peopple right now. but last years is at like 377 and the year before was like 330 something.
meowmix12345
New Member
Yesalso out of curiosity and at the risk of sounding completely neurotic, does anyone know why the previous two years the groupme had over 300+ people? does this mean that they're going to send around another 100 acceptances in the next few weeks bc this years groupme is at 199 peopple right now. but last years is at like 377 and the year before was like 330 something.
yoyo333
Full Member
wait what? like a 100 acceptances off of the waitlist or what?
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
The group me has additional individuals who are not matriculants. This might be why past years have such an inflated # of people I’m guessing.
aralynn0
Full Member
I agree, 100 people off the waitlist doesn’t sound right to me either. They don’t have 300 spots per class. But I wonder why this year would have less non-matriculants.The group me has additional individuals who are not matriculants. This might be why past years have such an inflated # of people I’m guessing.
It could also just be people this year who are matriculating still have yet to join the group me since school semester has started. Would be great if your theory is right though lol.I agree, 100 people off the waitlist doesn’t sound right to me either. They don’t have 300 spots per class. But I wonder why this year would have less non-matriculants.
Edit: has not*
Did anyone else get ghosted by this school too?
Still waiting after interviewing last september lol.Did anyone else get ghosted by this school too?
This is my only one from last cycle so I wanted to check this thread and it seems like people are still getting late acceptances and idk when the CTE deadline is so we'll see what happens. I was gonna submit my primary tonight for next cycle and it would be funny to get accepted after dropping a few bands on the next cycle lol.
D
deleted1191314
Withdrawing from PAL. Interviewed all the way back in September. Today's the CTE deadline for the other school I hold an A at, which has given me a very generous scholarship. Gentlemen, it has been an honor 🫡🫡🫡.
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Commit to enroll is June 15thStill waiting after interviewing last september lol.
This is my only one from last cycle so I wanted to check this thread and it seems like people are still getting late acceptances and idk when the CTE deadline is so we'll see what happens. I was gonna submit my primary tonight for next cycle and it would be funny to get accepted after dropping a few bands on the next cycle lol.
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
there is no waitlist movement after CTE right? the class is what it is at that point?
yoyo333
Full Member
i've there is random last minute movement sometimes; but i dont know how that really happens or worksthere is no waitlist movement after CTE right? the class is what it is at that point?
elephant98
Full Member
I was under the impression that the most movement happens after the CTE deadline because that is when they have finalized the previously accepted classthere is no waitlist movement after CTE right? the class is what it is at that point?
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
Did anyone get any correspondence from the dean regarding their current level of interest in NJMS? ik in past years he's reached out to people
Scary_Plantain
New Member
I read that on a previous cycle’s sdn too. Praying he reaches out one of these days:’)Did anyone get any correspondence from the dean regarding their current level of interest in NJMS? ik in past years he's reached out to people
Ooh that's good to know. Thank you!Commit to enroll is June 15th
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
has there been any PAL movement yet?
BlossomEagle
Full Member
I’m thinking that they’ll move on the waitlist after the CTE deadline, as people who have gotten off the waitlist for other schools will be forced to make a decision.has there been any PAL movement yet?
themostgulliable
Full Member
OOS pre-II R today, kind of expected it
Thank GD!! I was taken off PAL, I received the call yesterday, email confirmation today.
Interviewed January, Waitlisted March, in-state.
Good luck to everyone still waiting! I'll add that I was previously accepted to med school, unfortunately, family obligations prevented me from matriculating, and I climbed my way back. If I can do it, you can too!!!
Interviewed January, Waitlisted March, in-state.
Good luck to everyone still waiting! I'll add that I was previously accepted to med school, unfortunately, family obligations prevented me from matriculating, and I climbed my way back. If I can do it, you can too!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to hear that, was it a rejection pre II? Don’t worry I’ll be in the same boat as you lol if I don’t get this call 😭. We’ll get through these essays together.I have finally been rejected. About time. Was gonna defer anyways if I got in so not a big deal, but it has been quite the adventure.
My primary app for this coming cycle is already submitted. Time to go write 25 sets of secondaries lol.
Nah I interviewed for them in september since I applied ED. They moved me to their regular decision pool 2 weeks later and they finally rejected me after like 9 months lol.Sorry to hear that, was it a rejection pre II? Don’t worry I’ll be in the same boat as you lol if I don’t get this call 😭. We’ll get through these essays together.
Didn't end up applying anywhere else. After submitting my secondary I wanted to take a gap anyways mainly just to learn how to adult better.
Wish you luck on this cycle!
I see, I'm happy you're seeing the positives to it.Nah I interviewed for them in september since I applied ED. They moved me to their regular decision pool 2 weeks later and they finally rejected me after like 9 months lol.
Didn't end up applying anywhere else. After submitting my secondary I wanted to take a gap anyways mainly just to learn how to adult better.
Wish you luck on this cycle!
Thanks you too!
Prob this upcoming Sunday again I’m thinkingAny PAL movement yet?
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
GEORGE HEINRICH Obituary (2025) - New York, NY - New York Times
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the passing of Dean George Heinrich, a longtime figure at NJMS whose influence touched many applicants and students.
While I didn’t attend NJMS, I appreciated the humanity he brought to the admissions process. His legacy is part of what makes NJMS unique. May he rest in peace.
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the passing of Dean George Heinrich, a longtime figure at NJMS whose influence touched many applicants and students.
While I didn’t attend NJMS, I appreciated the humanity he brought to the admissions process. His legacy is part of what makes NJMS unique. May he rest in peace.
Scary_Plantain
New Member
So so heartbroken by this. My condolences to the NJMS community and everyone who worked closely with Dr. Heinrich.GEORGE HEINRICH Obituary (2025) - New York, NY - New York Times
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the passing of Dean George Heinrich, a longtime figure at NJMS whose influence touched many applicants and students.
While I didn’t attend NJMS, I appreciated the humanity he brought to the admissions process. His legacy is part of what makes NJMS unique. May he rest in peace.
Wow... Dr. Heinrich really helped me to feel like the school cared about me as an individual even though I've never stepped foot into their campus. Prayers out to him, his family, and everyone who worked with him.GEORGE HEINRICH Obituary (2025) - New York, NY - New York Times
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the passing of Dean George Heinrich, a longtime figure at NJMS whose influence touched many applicants and students.
While I didn’t attend NJMS, I appreciated the humanity he brought to the admissions process. His legacy is part of what makes NJMS unique. May he rest in peace.
Last edited:
cherrygirl<3
Full Member
just got the post WL R and email saying their cycle is over lolz
cherrygirl<3
Full Member
[QUOTE="cherrygirlQUOTE]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
Did anyone not get the post-WL rejection email?
cherrygirl<3
Full Member
Did the email go out to WL and not PAL applicants maybe? I’m on PAL and didn’t get an email either
i was on PAL, its also showing up on my CYMS tool now as no longer under consideration
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
Yeah I'm really confused, especially since they said that they have concluded their deliberation of this cycle for those who have gotten the post-WL rejection email.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 94K
