2024-2025 Rutgers (New Jersey)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if NJMS class attendance is non mandatory? Or is everyday attendance required for lectures?
 
interviewed mid nov, deans session mid dec and then a student interview mid jan. should I be worried lol? I havent sent an update letters, but I may now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you've decided not to join NJMS, kindly withdraw your acceptance. This will not only free up a seat for another qualified applicant but also provide them with much-needed peace of mind. Humble request
Tbf, the April 15th and April 30th deadlines on AAMC should weed out some of these people. But I agree with the sentiment :nod:
 
I missed a call from the financial aid office here yesterday and was told to call back but they left the message from a no caller ID, does anyone know where I can find the number? The website isn’t too clear
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I missed a call from the financial aid office here yesterday and was told to call back but they left the message from a no caller ID, does anyone know where I can find the number? The website isn’t too clear
I missed this call as well, the number was 973-972-4376. Does anyone know what this call is about?
 
+1 PAL. Does anyone have info on the tiers of the waitlist/movement possibility?
Based on previous years’ post, NJMS likely have PAL and AL. Basically nobody gets off of the regular AL but there is usually some movement off the PAL, although it is very low. Low as in there are some years where 0 people get in off the PAL/AL, with most years being ~1-5, although there are definitely people who got in who don’t post on SDN, so that number may be higher. They also have an “unofficial” HPAL. People who are on HPAL might not be told that until the moment they got called and accepted.

Side note: Did anybody receive a “you will be among the first group of applicants to be reviewed” in their PAL email? Is that something they send to everybody on the PAL?
 
Last edited:
Based on previous years’ post, NJMS likely have PAL and AL. Basically nobody gets off of the regular AL but there is usually some movement off the PAL, although it is very low. Low as in there are some years where 0 people get in off the PAL/AL, with most years being ~1-5, although there are definitely people who got in who don’t post on SDN, so that number may be higher. They also have an “unofficial” HPAL. People who are on HPAL might not be told that until the moment they got called and accepted.

Side note: Did anybody receive a “you will be among the first group of applicants to be reviewed” in their PAL email? Is that something they send to everybody on the PAL?
Thank you for the info. I just received PAL this morning and I do have “you will be among the first group of applicants to be reviewed” in my email as well. My interview was on Nov. Many students with later interview dates received PAL email earlier than me, so I doubt that I will be among the first group to be reviewed 🤣but let's stay hopeful~~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad