This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UM_MJC

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have great stats but your ECs are not Harvard level imo. Not much research, minimal volunteerism and clinical involvement. Could be a dangerous app if you apply to the top.

Members don't see this ad :)
I definitely agree that I have a lot of big reaches on there and I should eliminate some.

Do you think I have enough middle/lower tier schools? I know every school is competitive and I don't want to be over confident about getting in to a school that may be considered a "fit" or "safety".

I definitely agree that I have a lot of big reaches on there and I should eliminate some.

Do you think I have enough middle/lower tier schools? I know every school is competitive and I don't want to be over confident about getting in to a school that may be considered a "fit" or "safety".

If you dont get into those schools its because your ECs are lacking. That being said I doubt no schools will bite.

You could add more schools such as Oakland Beaumont, Rosalind Franklin, Medical College Wisconsin, Tulane, Loyola, Creighton and St. Louis.