This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You have great stats but your ECs are not Harvard level imo. Not much research, minimal volunteerism and clinical involvement. Could be a dangerous app if you apply to the top.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I definitely agree that I have a lot of big reaches on there and I should eliminate some.

Do you think I have enough middle/lower tier schools? I know every school is competitive and I don't want to be over confident about getting in to a school that may be considered a "fit" or "safety".
 
I definitely agree that I have a lot of big reaches on there and I should eliminate some.

Do you think I have enough middle/lower tier schools? I know every school is competitive and I don't want to be over confident about getting in to a school that may be considered a "fit" or "safety".

If you dont get into those schools its because your ECs are lacking. That being said I doubt no schools will bite.
 
I definitely agree that I have a lot of big reaches on there and I should eliminate some.

Do you think I have enough middle/lower tier schools? I know every school is competitive and I don't want to be over confident about getting in to a school that may be considered a "fit" or "safety".
You could add more schools such as Oakland Beaumont, Rosalind Franklin, Medical College Wisconsin, Tulane, Loyola, Creighton and St. Louis.