You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Like I said, common denominator in three separate conversations that sketched me out.Asking questions probably seems helpful because it is. What besides asking questions is making you put AM as wolf?
And why dolph wolf too?
AM/dolphin convo where they basically just asked each other about their reads felt scripted and fake-involvement-y. Haven’t seen enough from dolphin to make me think otherwise.
It's actually 100% incorrect rate. I'm not even joking.
You are 100% wrong because I wolf read you in the drinking game where you gave away margaritas before you converted me. Stop pulling statistics out of your arse.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Careful with this though...you know how I feel about my reads being used as other people's defense.Also, two of your three village reads say I'm normal so I'd think you'd put some stock into that.
Edit to clarify: I'm assuming Nav has me as moving towards slight village regardless of what he is saying, so it bumps it to 3 of 4 lol
The one where the two of you discussed your reads for coop and Pippy. Just felt fake to me.What interaction with dolphin is w/w? And who are the villagers named regarding the Strog interaction?
Villagers in strog interaction would be coop, barks, and strog. Pretty sure about strog and probably barks, slightly less so about coop.
Also, two of your three village reads say I'm normal so I'd think you'd put some stock into that.
Just because I think someone is village does not lead their reads to be quality reads. I don’t get why I am having explanations with you on the basics of this game.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
But wait you didn’t say why you would shade her if you were the wolf 🤔
Can you phrase this in a way that isn’t double negative in my brain.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Careful with this though...you know how I feel about my reads being used as other people's defense.
Edit to clarify: I'm assuming Nav has me as moving towards slight village regardless of what he is saying, so it bumps it to 3 of 4 lol
Yeah you don’t and will never earn a village read from me on day 1.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That's false. You were wolfreading cubs, but you're stance on me was:You are 100% wrong because I wolf read you in the drinking game where you gave away margaritas before you converted me. Stop pulling statistics out of your arse.
Don't try to outdo me one this one. I'm just stating the facts.Was more just trying to get you to talk, which seemed to work. Dude I just don’t know with you most of the time. My mind says you are slight village, my gut says slight wolf. Which results in neutral.
With what little is on the thread, where is your head at in terms of reads?
That's false. You were wolfreading cubs, but you're stance on me was:
Don't try to outdo me one this one. I'm just stating the facts.
List all the games that you were wolf. I am doing this now.
(Going all the way back to your first game)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Gaba for everyoneeeeeeeee
Including me. I gotta go watch 12 hours of lecture unrelated to anesthesia and might be bitey at the end.
Including me. I gotta go watch 12 hours of lecture unrelated to anesthesia and might be bitey at the end.
I'm not assuming anything regarding Nav and his stance on you since he openly admitted it's NAI. Just referring to Barks and miz.Careful with this though...you know how I feel about my reads being used as other people's defense.
Edit to clarify: I'm assuming Nav has me as moving towards slight village regardless of what he is saying, so it bumps it to 3 of 4 lol
What art of it felt fake? So you think only villagers are on Strog. Where are the wolves then?The one where the two of you discussed your reads for coop and Pippy. Just felt fake to me.
Villagers in strog interaction would be coop, barks, and strog. Pretty sure about strog and probably barks, slightly less so about coop.
You. I think I've made my opinion of that pretty clear.So you think only villagers are on Strog. Where are the wolves then?
This part:What art of it felt fake?
"What do you think, fellow villager?"What's your read on Coop?
"This is what I think, fellow villager. What do you think, fellow villager?"I’m getting a village read on coop thus far. How’re you feeling on coop and Pippy?
Comes across as insincere to me.
basics redux - dyList all the games that you were wolf. I am doing this now.
(Going all the way back to your first game)
summer speed game - lyra
whisk - kara
warhammer - jdh
mattress - mixy
afterparty - pippy
reading - sar
orchestra - kdubs
gladiators - mel
game night - kara
friends - mixy
birds - sporty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me what?You. I think I've made my opinion of that pretty clear.
But why? This is what happened, but why is it insincere?This part:
"What do you think, fellow villager?"
"This is what I think, fellow villager. What do you think, fellow villager?"
Comes across as insincere to me.
>dolphin votes Pippy
>I ask what her read on Coop (Pippy is currently voting there)
>dolphin responds saying village and wolfy; she asks me the same
>I respond saying neutral and villagey
What part of asking reads is bothering you?
rereading through the Game night thread (since Pippy just necrobumped that one, so I went to it first), guess what the reason I harped on you was? You calling someone village without good reason (Dubz in that game). Wowee did you just set yourself up to be schooled with your owns statistics. There was this post from me before conversion. Also the people that I had claimed as villager thought you were village. I swear AM, this was most of the dishonest approaches you could have taken, and this is almost converting to a principle thing, as you are straight up gaslighting and lying.basics redux - dy
summer speed game - lyra
whisk - kara
warhammer - jdh
mattress - mixy
afterparty - pippy
reading - sar
orchestra - kdubs
gladiators - mel
game night - kara
friends - mixy
birds - sporty
"My reads list in case I die: (shaking it up and going villager first this time and in order within colors)
Mizchiefmanaged - have stated reasons on thread already
MsP/Pippy - Have stated reasons on thread already
Dolphin - would be quite surprised if they are a wolf for reasons.
Genny - Unless they never get claimed/rezzer never ends up dead
Katashark - May be overinterpreting something from the thread, but if I am not then they are here. If I misinterpreted, they are neutral, close to wolf read.
Cubsrule4e - I need to go back and see if they wanted to be mayor or seemed to be against the vote that formed on themselves. If they wanted it, change the color to green, if not, move them to orange
Startingovervet - very neutral, has barely said much, would love to hear more than 1 post when they have time to contribute
Dinashadow - A lot of things have set off sketch feels, looked back to my game to read through, and I got the same feelings, even though I knew they were village. Long story short, I am having difficulty reading, so true neutral for me.
Skimble - Contributing.... Almost nothing? Need more from them
DVMDream - Good, sound logic, something still just is rubbing me some way, maybe not the wrong way, I don't know, maybe this is the DVMDream effect Pippy was referring to
Wildzoo - Slight wolf lean at this point, I have said the reasons why on here already.
Finnickthedog - Would be higher up on my wolf reads, but they are more in don't care going to die territory right now. So.... more curious how they will eventually flip
Allieh - Would be higher on my wolf reads if vote didn't turn out how it has been....
Animal Midwife - Something is rubbing me the wrong way, its completely gut and feels, but I am not a fan of it
Sportponies - This has to do with purely wildzoo bringing her up, and seems to know herdecently well/read her well. Even if Wildzoo was a wolf, I would almost want to look at sportponies more.
Barkley - Where my vote is currently "
my vote is staying on AM, don't make me call you on your bs, I will take the time out of my day to show you are FoS. (This was on the first game I looked into as an aside, debating continuing to prove my point here vs. cooling off).
Keep going. This read was dropped less than two pages later. Again, I know these games. I'm not counting a read you held for ~two hours and then discard due to unsureness. I will back you up if you say you bussed me hard after conversion, but as a villager you were oscillating on me. A lot.rereading through the Game night thread (since Pippy just necrobumped that one, so I went to it first), guess what the reason I harped on you was? You calling someone village without good reason (Dubz in that game). Wowee did you just set yourself up to be schooled with your owns statistics. There was this post from me before conversion. Also the people that I had claimed as villager thought you were village. I swear AM, this was most of the dishonest approaches you could have taken, and this is almost converting to a principle thing, as you are straight up gaslighting and lying.
"My reads list in case I die: (shaking it up and going villager first this time and in order within colors)
Mizchiefmanaged - have stated reasons on thread already
MsP/Pippy - Have stated reasons on thread already
Dolphin - would be quite surprised if they are a wolf for reasons.
Genny - Unless they never get claimed/rezzer never ends up dead
Katashark - May be overinterpreting something from the thread, but if I am not then they are here. If I misinterpreted, they are neutral, close to wolf read.
Cubsrule4e - I need to go back and see if they wanted to be mayor or seemed to be against the vote that formed on themselves. If they wanted it, change the color to green, if not, move them to orange
Startingovervet - very neutral, has barely said much, would love to hear more than 1 post when they have time to contribute
Dinashadow - A lot of things have set off sketch feels, looked back to my game to read through, and I got the same feelings, even though I knew they were village. Long story short, I am having difficulty reading, so true neutral for me.
Skimble - Contributing.... Almost nothing? Need more from them
DVMDream - Good, sound logic, something still just is rubbing me some way, maybe not the wrong way, I don't know, maybe this is the DVMDream effect Pippy was referring to
Wildzoo - Slight wolf lean at this point, I have said the reasons why on here already.
Finnickthedog - Would be higher up on my wolf reads, but they are more in don't care going to die territory right now. So.... more curious how they will eventually flip
Allieh - Would be higher on my wolf reads if vote didn't turn out how it has been....
Animal Midwife - Something is rubbing me the wrong way, its completely gut and feels, but I am not a fan of it
Sportponies - This has to do with purely wildzoo bringing her up, and seems to know herdecently well/read her well. Even if Wildzoo was a wolf, I would almost want to look at sportponies more.
Barkley - Where my vote is currently "
my vote is staying on AM, don't make me call you on your bs, I will take the time out of my day to show you are FoS. (This was on the first game I looked into as an aside, debating continuing to prove my point here vs. cooling off).
Hey dude if you're expecting a serious read that never wavered I think your expectations are too high. I don't think I've ever been 100% sure about anyone ever when villager because I'm not the person who knows things. Be realistic.Keep going. This read was dropped less than two pages later. Again, I know these games. I'm not counting a read you held for ~two hours and then discard due to unsureness. I will back you up if you say you bussed me hard after conversion, but as a villager you were oscillating on me. A lot.
Although, I've completely lost sight of what this argument was supposed to prove. Nav thinks you're a woof, that's all I've gleaned lol
inb4 Nav is reading old games anyways to build the Tour de SDN game he is making, and decided to pass it off as research for this game
*ducks and runs back to watching lectures*
*ducks and runs back to watching lectures*
This isn't about you though. It's about Nav, specifically. He claims he's not bad a reading me. I've said he's never successfully gone after or lynched me a wolf. This angered him and now he wants to reread everything instead of taking my word for it.Hey dude if you're expecting a serious read that never wavered I think your expectations are too high. I don't think I've ever been 100% sure about anyone ever when villager because I'm not the person who knows things. Be realistic.
Although, I've completely lost sight of what this argument was supposed to prove. Nav thinks you're a woof, that's all I've gleaned lol
There is no point because it still boils down to
a) he sucks at reading me and is [surprise] wrong again
b) he's pretending to not be able to read me again because I'm his biggest threat as a wolf
Keep going. This read was dropped less than two pages later. Again, I know these games. I'm not counting a read you held for ~two hours and then discard due to unsureness. I will back you up if you say you bussed me hard after conversion, but as a villager you were oscillating on me. A lot.
How are you on reading AM normally? I am not the best, but my suspicions are really starting to grow, and the fact you have AM so village is giving me pause.
Also why has MsP moved up?
You also said you felt good about sporty today but still have her on your wolf leans?
How are you on reading AM normally? I am not the best, but my suspicions are really starting to grow, and the fact you have AM so village is giving me pause.
Also why has MsP moved up?
You also said you felt good about sporty today but still have her on your wolf leans?
@StartingoverVet you out there? I feel like you normally post earlier in the morning.
I am tempted to go for a cubs lynch today. Maybe. I can appreciate I am maybe in a tunnel on Barkley, so I will back off for a bit and explore other options. The mayor vote and the people voting then for mayor is making me feel uneasy.
Okay so just a quick musing on wolf numbers. 5 is the absolute max you should have in a 19 player game, and based off of how Kara commented on my game design, I would be inclined to believe she thinks the same way. If there were 4, would be inclined towards a 3 + convert scenario with no restrictions on conversion, or possibly a 4 scenario with one of them resulting in false seer info.
If there are 5, likely 4 + a convert with convert being tied to a person or an early time in the game or just no convert.
But I am inclined to believe that it’s more towards the 4 total end as that ratio is better balanced (and yes I know they said it may be imbalanced, but Kara seems more exacting than not have some semblance of balance in there).
My current wolf pack:
Cubs as a maybe unseerable
DVMD or dubz (not both)
AM or one of my neutrals (would be more strongly AM if I was better at reading her/dubz wasn’t contradicting)(including Kata if I overreached in some thread interpretations)(also sporty in here, moreso sporty if dubz is a wolf)
Barkley or Finn
YOU ARE A LIAR. I am done with this. Stop Lying. Admit you lied and be done. This last post was the last post I had regarding you until I was converted.
Then why did you contingency vote SOV (with me when I started it) + never vote me if I was so high on your wolf list? I'm not backing down from the facts. You can take it or leave it.YOU ARE A LIAR. I am done with this. Stop Lying. Admit you lied and be done. This last post was the last post I had regarding you until I was converted.
(To be fair, Game Night is not one of the games likely being included, i was actually reading An Adventure WWith you and got diverted to Game Night).inb4 Nav is reading old games anyways to build the Tour de SDN game he is making, and decided to pass it off as research for this game
*ducks and runs back to watching lectures*
It was Day 4 (with mayor vote day 1) and you were NUMBER 3 on my wolf reads. I physically cannot vote all of my wolf reads at once. I showed you where you were on my wolf reads in a prior post. You were part of my wolf pack. And I diverted to voting a DIFFERENT wolf that day. Get off of it. You were wrong, or you lied, but be the better person and admit it. Coopah just stepped in and called you out for it, this is a BAD look for you.Then why did you contingency vote SOV (with me when I started it) + never vote me if I was so high on your wolf list? I'm not backing down from the facts. You can take it or leave it.
I can start quoting wolf chat if you want me to show my further thought process of how I felt about you that game.
I never said it was about me but this entire conversation isThis isn't about you though. It's about Nav, specifically. He claims he's not bad a reading me. I've said he's never successfully gone after or lynched me a wolf. This angered him and now he wants to reread everything instead of taking my word for it.
There is no point because it still boils down to
a) he sucks at reading me and is [surprise] wrong again
b) he's pretending to not be able to read me again because I'm his biggest threat as a wolf

Go ahead. Take whatever you want from it. It makes no difference to me. The point is you've never voted/heavily pushed me when I was a wolf and been right about it. That all I'm saying. I'm saying you're wrong and you won't take it so we're at an impasse and I will continue to vote you since I'm seen no villagey progression in this game.It was Day 4 (with mayor vote day 1) and you were NUMBER 3 on my wolf reads. I physically cannot vote all of my wolf reads at once. I showed you where you were on my wolf reads in a prior post. You were part of my wolf pack. And I diverted to voting a DIFFERENT wolf that day. Get off of it. You were wrong, or you lied, but be the better person and admit it. Coopah just stepped in and called you out for it, this is a BAD look for you.
I can start quoting wolf chat if you want me to show my further thought process of how I felt about you that game.
So what is your read on us if this convo is pointless?I never said it was about me but this entire conversation is![]()
Go ahead. Take whatever you want from it. It makes no difference to me. The point is you've never voted/heavily pushed me when I was a wolf and been right about it. That all I'm saying. I'm saying you're wrong and you won't take it so we're at an impasse and I will continue to vote you since I'm seen no villagey progression in this game.
So what is your read on us if this convo is pointless?
You were tracked. The interaction was with me. Your ability is to give drinks. If I claim I didn’t get a drink tonight, then that could be interpreted as a conversion instead. And I would bring up getting a drink on thread, I am going to do so in a way that implicates someone else though. Need to assess the flow of wolf chat first and see how I want to go about things. You will be a bus eventually for me, I am sorry, but that’s where my feels were heading and I don’t change strategy. Kata on the other hand, nope.
I am off for awhile, I will let everyone ruminate on the stuff, since I have been providing evidence to my arguments, and you literally are spewing half truths, and illogical justifications after I am showing real evidence. So I am done with this for a bit, back to working on my game.
I NEVER said it was pointless, but akin to bashing your head against the wall 😛 (ie extremely frustrating and not going to get good results)Go ahead. Take whatever you want from it. It makes no difference to me. The point is you've never voted/heavily pushed me when I was a wolf and been right about it. That all I'm saying. I'm saying you're wrong and you won't take it so we're at an impasse and I will continue to vote you since I'm seen no villagey progression in this game.
So what is your read on us if this convo is pointless?
Likely it's v/v
Okay, still feeling Strog as wolfy?I NEVER said it was pointless, but akin to bashing your head against the wall 😛 (ie extremely frustrating and not going to get good results)
Likely it's v/v
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@BigCats I saw that like and you still haven't answered my question.
I haven't reevaluated yet. I was in class and could contribute to discussion, not go back and re-read (well not re-read and try to pay attention anyways). I might be able to do that a little later. But I'm currently bashing my head against it's own personal wall called cardio/resp and it's going about as well as one can expect. It's either CSF or blood leaking out of my ears and I don't wanna know which.Okay, still feeling Strog as wolfy?
You’re being purposefully obtuse and I really don’t have the time right now to waste repeating myself three different ways when you know very well what I said. I don’t see asking for reads as a particularly village-specific thing to do, doesn’t mean I don’t want people discussing reads, but it doesn’t warrant village points either. The interaction seemed scripted to me, like a good low-stakes way to seem like participation with someone who wouldn’t ask too many hard questions if w/w, especially since people were commenting on dolphin’s lack of participation. I know trying to make people frustrated to see how they react is the way you play, but I really don’t have time for it right now. Tonight or tomorrow, sure, I’ll answer your questions a million times, but I truly don’t have time to play this game now and it’s frustrating that you’re pushing the point.@BigCats I saw that like and you still haven't answered my question.
Who was commenting on dolphin's participation? You keep saying it's "scripted", but I still want to know why you think that. Saying you don't have time doesn't answer anything and just raises my eyebrows further. Also, more importantly, you still have not acknowledged my original first question.You’re being purposefully obtuse and I really don’t have the time right now to waste repeating myself three different ways when you know very well what I said. I don’t see asking for reads as a particularly village-specific thing to do, doesn’t mean I don’t want people discussing reads, but it doesn’t warrant village points either. The interaction seemed scripted to me, like a good low-stakes way to seem like participation with someone who wouldn’t ask too many hard questions if w/w, especially since people were commenting on dolphin’s lack of participation. I know trying to make people frustrated to see how they react is the way you play, but I really don’t have time for it right now. Tonight or tomorrow, sure, I’ll answer your questions a million times, but I truly don’t have time to play this game now and it’s frustrating that you’re pushing the point.
Hey guys I’m sick and just finished up an interview I’m trying to catch up now.
You said you shade pippy every game and it’s NAICan you phrase this in a way that isn’t double negative in my brain.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You said why you would shade pippy if you thought she was village and you were village
And you said why you would shade her if you thought she was wolf and you were village
But you did not say why you would shade her if she was village and you were wolf
Miz is about it thus far, soundly because she would’ve gotten on here today and posted at least once if she was a wolf, regardless of how sick she was this morning. Barkley is moderate village, simply because I wolf read Barkley and am literally always wrong on Barkley. Strog is moderate village, 100% reading as frustrated villager, even though that’s not a thing per cubs.
Also AM, I don’t read you poorly. I am curious what your number is, but I would love for you to find it and I will double check it later. I am not claiming to read you the best either before words are put in my mouth.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Its a thing, just not 2 hours into day 1 when theres literally 3 people on the thread.
Tbf that's rather self-evident. Kinda part of the job description for wolves.But you did not say why you would shade her if she was village and you were wolf
I don't think he'd be likely to go for me right out the gate if he was wolf. Obviously not impossible, but not probable either.
NK, sure. Lynch, not so much. Limited scenarios where I could see an early lynch push happening -- basically only if he thought I was a power role and wanted to build up my sketch factor just enough so I don't get lynched --> get investigative roles to target me vs wolves, get protector to target someone who appears more village --> NK me tonight and clear sailing for a day.
^All this assuming he's paying attention to the game, which appears to be the case this time.
But she did?Who was commenting on dolphin's participation? You keep saying it's "scripted", but I still want to know why you think that. Saying you don't have time doesn't answer anything and just raises my eyebrows further. Also, more importantly, you still have not acknowledged my original first question.
Good catch on the dolphin thing though, tiny yellowish-red flag there.
I’m more fuzzy brained than I was before I started catching up. A few posts had me feeling off about Coop but since then she’s said a few things that had me leaning village. Pip has one thing that has her relatively village to me. Strog’s game play is quite different than last when he was village (admittedly that was a speed game) and it makes me a bit uncomfortable. The AM/Nav thing makes my head hurt a lot and they’re both good enough players that this spat doesn’t really give me information on either of them. Pretty comfortable with dolphin today but that’s a straight tone post. Cubs pops in intermittently, everyone else is largely quiet. Everyone else seems to be in hiding, largely.
Yeah I was mostly trying to make a joke but then he asked me to explain it....Tbf that's rather self-evident. Kinda part of the job description for wolves.
I don't think he'd be likely to go for me right out the gate if he was wolf. Obviously not impossible, but not probable either.
NK, sure. Lynch, not so much. Limited scenarios where I could see an early lynch push happening -- basically only if he thought I was a power role and wanted to build up my sketch factor just enough so I don't get lynched --> get investigative roles to target me vs wolves, get protector to target someone who appears more village --> NK me tonight and clear sailing for a day.
Why do you think he wouldn’t shade you right away if he was a wolf though? Especially since it’s something he says he always does?
I asked where the wolves were if it's all villagers on Strog. She replied "you (AM)". She hasn't provided further clarification on what that means thus yet.But she did?
Good catch on the dolphin thing though, tiny yellowish-red flag there.
I just want to say that I don't know the last time I saw nav use all caps or get worked up enough to leave a thread for a little while. Odd for either wolf or village.
Whole back and forth with AM is strangely aggressive from both sides and I don't know how to feel about the soft defense of it as v/v from Coop.
Edit: kinda
by Miz
Whole back and forth with AM is strangely aggressive from both sides and I don't know how to feel about the soft defense of it as v/v from Coop.
Edit: kinda
by MizOh I mean don't get me wrong, I expect little shade. Kinda like...part shade/indirect light. But I am not all that good at wolf-reading him and can easily be manipulated to help wolves, so if vanilla, better left alive.Yeah I was mostly trying to make a joke but then he asked me to explain it....
Why do you think he wouldn’t shade you right away if he was a wolf though? Especially since it’s something he says he always does?
But fwiw, comments about seeing if I will crack and telling me I'm a bad/disappointing wolf look more geared towards actual cracking attempts.
Orrrr they might be straight retaliation because I recently ****-talked his past wolf game while I was drunk and reading through an old game. Huh. Kinda forgot about that until now. lol
Lands neutral
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@genny would love to hear more from you, and for you to spew the genny way.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
?I feel this on a personal level right now
Everyone at work has had it. Except me!I feel this on a personal level right now
lynch BC
Also considering Doggo, but I don't like that Nav voted there first because I'm conflicted about his shenanigans right now.
Also considering Doggo, but I don't like that Nav voted there first because I'm conflicted about his shenanigans right now.
I think I like this vote until further elaboration happens.lynch BC
Also considering Doggo, but I don't like that Nav voted there first because I'm conflicted about his shenanigans right now.
Also LOL @ the new avatar 🤣
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K