Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game Start

Welcome to anesthesia. Here, we can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses; we can tell you how to brew glory ,bottle fame, and even put a stopper in death...

Alternatively, we're here to pass some gas.

Roster:
1. @Stroganoff
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Coopah
6. @PippyPony
7. @Stagg737
8. @BigCats
9. @genny
10. @SARdoghandler (took me stupid long to figure out who "The 'Dines" was)
11. @cubsrule4e
12. @mmmdreamerz
13. @Barkley13
14. @mizchiefmanaged
15. @Navilly

Specs:
1. Coffee?
2. Mutts
3. Sunbodis
4. Dina
5. Lawpy
6. Alissa
7. Mrs
Subs:
@johnnaboo


All roles have been distributed. If you did not receive a PM, you have simply been supplied with a bag of isotonic crystalloid fluids.

Suitable for most patients, with electrolytes similar to plasma and buffered at a healthy pH of 7.4, you just can't beat a fresh bag of Norm-R. You have no abilities or night actions at this point.

It's time to start working through your anesthetic protocol. You may be tempted to jump straight to choosing your pre-medications and induction drugs, but wait! You'll want to keep your major anesthetic concerns in mind. Hunt them down and make sure you know how to address them, before it's too late.


It is now Day 1. Lynch deadline is 10pm EST tomorrow. Please see the first post of this thread for additional game details and rules.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game Start

Welcome to anesthesia. Here, we can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses; I can tell you how to brew glory ,bottle fame, and even put a stopper in death...

Alternatively, we're here to pass some gas.

Roster:
1. @Stroganoff
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Coopah
6. @PippyPony
7. @Stagg737
8. @BigCats
9. @genny
10. @SARdoghandler (took me stupid long to figure out who "The 'Dines" was)
11. @cubsrule4e
12. @mmmdreamerz
13. @Barkley13
14. @mizchiefmanaged
15. @Navilly

Specs:
1. Coffee?
2. Mutts
3. Sunbodis
4. Dina
5. Lawpy
6. Alissa
7. Mrs
Subs:
@johnnaboo


All roles have been distributed. If you did not receive a PM, you have simply been supplied with a bag of isotonic crystalloid fluids.

Suitable for most patients, with electrolytes similar to plasma and buffered at a healthy pH of 7.4, you just can't beat a fresh bag of Norm-R. You have no abilities or night actions at this point.

It's time to start working through your anesthetic protocol. You may be tempted to jump straight to choosing your pre-medications and induction drugs, but wait! You'll want to keep your major anesthetic concerns in mind. Hunt them down and make sure you know how to address them, before it's too late.


It is now Day 1. Lynch deadline is 10pm EST tomorrow. Please see the first post of this thread for additional game details and rules.
So the wolves are hypoventilation, hypothermia, and hypotension? Done I named them, do I win? (This is totally studying btw)
 
Ok I'm looking for suitable avatars and forgive me for being an outsider, but these are hilarious :laugh: I've never seen doped up felines, sorry not sorry...

giphy.gif


giphy.gif


a397196afc537300bfe63c0590f8c10e.gif


Edit: NOOOOOOOOOO the first two were actual cats tripping balls.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like @Animal Midwife. Anyone seen her? She's usually around asking like hella specific yet annoying questions.
Yes, I've seen her. She's currently holding people accountable that make open-ended fluff posts which are designed to look similar to wolfhunting.
 
Yes, I've seen her. She's currently holding people accountable that make open-ended fluff posts which are designed to look similar to wolfhunting.
Oh dang.

You're in serious mode. I'm loopy af off zero sleep so just goofy and woozy right now. Maybe fluff posts are part of my meta!

But that post wasn't fluff. I'm about to crash soon and want everyone to at least say hai. 🙂 Like I want 100% of players to say hey is all. I think you're the one who is all sniffy wolfy huntery.
 
I'll fite you :rage:

I gotta reach my post quota somehow. Fiteing seems like a good way

Oh dang.

You're in serious mode. I'm loopy af off zero sleep so just goofy and woozy right now. Maybe fluff posts are part of my meta!

But that post wasn't fluff. I'm about to crash soon and want everyone to at least say hai. 🙂 Like I want 100% of players to say hey is all. I think you're the one who is all sniffy wolfy huntery.

AM is always srs bznz
 
Well the great AM always advises to take things in with context. What do you think my read is based on the clues I've dropped in my posts?
If I have to assume reads, wolfy points get added. Given that you haven't voted or made many player-based posts, I'd have to do just that. It's why I ask things to reduce misunderstandings and harder pressure down the line.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But for real, I appreciate your usual interrogative nature. But this seems a few notches more aggressive than usual, especially out the gate on a fresh D1. This is a bit out of your baseline, AM. :thinking:
You've been on her dick since the start. Literally before things even got going. Feels like you picked a target and went for it, regardless of what she says. Feels like something a wolf would do