APPIC Internship Phase II 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Phone Call to interview with Nebraska Mental Health Centers

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone participating in one of the Detroit VA information sessions? I am glad that some sites are willing to facilitate this, in addition to the interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Another rejection
Samaritan Health Services Psychology Internship

Is anyone participating in one of the Detroit VA information sessions? I am glad that some sites are willing to facilitate this, in addition to the interview!
Not with this program, but i’ve had 3 informational sessions already and they’re amazing! You get to meet a faculty member, chat, ask questions and relax!

Emailed Interview offer from Nebraska internship consortium rural integrated care -west site. Zoom interview scheduled.

I haven’t heard a single thing. No invites or rejections. I feel like I’m going a little nuts. :(
I’m sorry—I would be too. If it helps, I’m still waiting on several sites to say one way or another so they really may be waiting till the last minute to ask for an interview. And, worst case scenario it sounds like there have been some great options in PMVS In past years, so don’t give up hope of matching!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m sorry—I would be too. If it helps, I’m still waiting on several sites to say one way or another so they really may be waiting till the last minute to ask for an interview. And, worst case scenario it sounds like there have been some great options in PMVS In past years, so don’t give up hope of matching!
Do you know where I can find info about sites that were in PMV last year? Is there a thread?

I got 2 interviews this morning so it’s still on y’all.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I got 2 interviews this morning so it’s still on y’all.
so good to hear! stoked for you that had to be a nice boost for the end of the week! would you mind sharing where from?

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejection from Palo Alto VA Behavioral Medicine

Do you know where I can find info about sites that were in PMV last year? Is there a thread?
I think I have seen a thread for this last year, just might have to use the search function or dig around the forums. But it was titled like "post vacancy match"

can anyone provide info about metrohealth in cleveland? any impressions or info they have from prior interviews/discussions with previous interns. appreciated!

can anyone provide info about metrohealth in cleveland? any impressions or info they have from prior interviews/discussions with previous interns. appreciated!
I just PMed you.

Any info on UW rehab neuro track regarding the interview? (University of Washington school of medicine)

Heard from Springfield Hospital Center this morning!

Received the following from Metropolitan State Hospital Psychology Internship just in case for those who haven’t checked their email or haven’t received it:

Thank you for your application for Psychology Internship program.

It is critical that you complete and mail a State of California Employment Application (STD 678) and submit the original signed copy to our Selection Services.

A completed, signed original of the state employment/exam application STD 678 (https://jobs.ca.gov/pdf/STD678.pdf ) will need to be mailed to:

Human Resources/Selection services

11401 Bloomfield Avenue
Norwalk, CA 90650

It is recommended that you make a copy of the completed sign original for your records as well as sending the application with a postmark date no later than March 2, 2020. Thank you.
Did you hear anything from Metropolitan State Hospital after mailing the form?

Has anyone heard from: University of Michigan/Rackham Institute, Charleston Consortium, JCCA, Washburn Center for Children, or Devereux Foundation?

Has anyone heard from: University of Michigan/Rackham Institute, Charleston Consortium, JCCA, Washburn Center for Children, or Devereux Foundation?
I have not heard from Mary Rackham, Charleston or Washburn.

Didn’t apply to JCCA or Washburn but applied to all the others and haven’t heard anything. Anyone also heard from Erie Psychological Consortium or the Children’s Institute?

Didn’t apply to JCCA or Washburn but applied to all the others and haven’t heard anything. Anyone also heard from Erie Psychological Consortium or the Children’s Institute?
i havent heard from children’s institute either!

Lol so we just mailed the form and thats it?? No word on like “yes we will rank you, just don’t have time for interviews”.

ugh not gonna bother ranking them at all.
I don't like the idea of ranking a site that I didn't even talk to, let alone visit.

I’m still waiting to hear from Children’s Institute!

I don't like the idea of ranking a site that I didn't even talk to, let alone visit.
Yuppp same here!!

one site I interviewed with, i only talked to the TD who was super nice but their one intern is overseas and the other intern hasn’t called or emailed yet. And I don’t want to rank either unless I can hear from an intern that they are safe and happy at their site.

On a Sunday?! I’m still waiting to hear from them.
Yup got the email this morning! and all the interview times they gave me were on Tuesday, so I would try to keep that open if you can, if it's a top site for you

Yup got the email this morning! and all the interview times they gave me were on Tuesday, so I would try to keep that open if you can, if it's a top site for you
Interesting, they only gave me times for Thursday!

Hi guys i just got an interview with Washburn Center for Children - I hope those of you who were waiting on that site got an offer too

Reactions: 3 users
Is there anyone who has heard from Charleston Consortium or Devereux?

Anyone heard from Wasatch Mental Health or the Salt Lake City VA?

Anyone heard from the Washington DC VA, Miami VA, Madison VA, University of Texas at Dallas, or University of Northern Colorado?

Anyone heard from the Washington DC VA, Miami VA, Madison VA, University of Texas at Dallas, or University of Northern Colorado?
I received a rejection from the University of Texas at Dallas (received on Thursday), still waiting to hear from Miami VA. I did not apply to the other sites.