As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was a little worried about Maj, and since I was at work until recently I didn’t have time to go back and see if that was in effect, but it’s not. Now I’m just trying to decide who I want to vote for between genny and BC
If you could vote for either one of them, who would you go for first (Ignoring all other votes)?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Moose and Mayo make a good team based on D1 VCA.

And then there's this flop:

^casting suspicion on Sunny

^Sunny is suddenly fine!

Sunny was fine all along. I wasn't casting suspicion, I was asking her why she had a change of opinion on you because I wasn't seeing a reason for it and everything else she was saying was making a ton of sense.

Day 3 Ain’t No Sunshine (Can Jesus even drive?!?) Vote Tally
genny (2)
- MOOSE, mayo
MOOSE (1) - BC

3/5
Missing: genny, Kota
vote close in ~1 hour

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
vote BC

I’m going to get my vote in before I forget since there’s one hour left. I really wish genny would come back on so we could all discuss stuff

Maybe it's because they're both voting me that I see MOOSE and Mayo as coordinating well together.

We are? We've been going for more of a sibling rivalry thing. Like when Greg and Marcia were forced to share the attic

movein4.jpg

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3 Ain’t No Sunshine (Can Jesus even drive?!?) Vote Tally
genny (2)
- MOOSE, mayo
MOOSE (1) - BC
BC (1) - Kota

4/5
Missing: genny
vote close in ~45 minutes

OOOHHH so you're definitely the baby here!!! It's normally me :p I'm a '96 baby
Nuh uh I think Kota is in high school and I’m 2 days older than BC

• Haha
Ok ok I gotta let you guys discuss and actually play the game. Lol Alissa out

[mention]genny [/mention] any new thoughts?

• Haha
Lord, y'all are KILLING ME!!! (I bet AM is also dying at how freaking quiet it is!)
30 MINUTES TO GO!!!! CONVERSE!!!

What would you like to talk about? I’m here, been here for the last hour or so

What would you like to talk about? I’m here, been here for the last hour or so
I just don't like how quiet it is at VOLO, it shouldn't be this quiet. Genny is holding her vote which is making me nervous because if she last minute votes for me, it's a 50/50 shot that a villager (me) dies leading to the end of the game.

I'm worried about BC and Kota's votes. It will be very easy for Genny to force a tie if neither one of them is willing to move. I think one of them is probably the other wolf.

I just don't like how quiet it is at VOLO, it shouldn't be this quiet. Genny is holding her vote which is making me nervous because if she last minute votes for me, it's a 50/50 shot that a villager (me) dies leading to the end of the game.

I know! Usually volo is crazy and I can barely keep up.

I'm worried about BC and Kota's votes. It will be very easy for Genny to force a tie if neither one of them is willing to move. I think one of them is probably the other wolf.

I’d be willing to move to genny, but not really agreeing with a moose vote. I think if genny or BC flips wolf then the other will as well.

Lord, y'all are KILLING ME!!! (I bet AM is also dying at how freaking quiet it is!)
30 MINUTES TO GO!!!! CONVERSE!!!
Hi hello I'm back, was getting ready for bed so I can conk out as soon as day closes.

I’d be willing to move to genny, but not really agreeing with a moose vote. I think if genny or BC flips wolf then the other will as well.
Kota I think you're being pocketed by Moose :(

Why are you staying on your Moose vote?
Idk, at this point it's just a matter of principle so I can look back after the game ends and say "well at least I was voting for the last wolf even when you all thought I was wrong".

Idk, at this point it's just a matter of principle so I can look back after the game ends and say "well at least I was voting for the last wolf even when you all thought I was wrong".

Who do you think is the other wolf? Also, why do you say last wolf?

Reactions: 1 users
"Last wolf"? What do you mean?
Well I'm assuming that by genny's conspicuous absence and lack of substance today, she's going to flip wolf. I think that's pretty much consensus at this point- not much point in me helping to bury her further just for the ~cred~. But I know you have to be the last wolf and I'll be damned if I just hop on the genny bandwagon and let you get away with it without a fight.

Who do you think is the other wolf? Also, why do you say last wolf?
genny/Moose. I've been going on about that all day. genny is all-but-outed at this point, so there's essentially only one wolf left.

Well I'm assuming that by genny's conspicuous absence and lack of substance today, she's going to flip wolf. I think that's pretty much consensus at this point- not much point in me helping to bury her further just for the ~cred~. But I know you have to be the last wolf and I'll be damned if I just hop on the genny bandwagon and let you get away with it without a fight.
Okay, fine, go with your gut but I am a villager and I hope you can reconsider tomorrow if there is one

[mention]genny [/mention] any last minute words to share?