As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

Started by alissa14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was a little worried about Maj, and since I was at work until recently I didn’t have time to go back and see if that was in effect, but it’s not. Now I’m just trying to decide who I want to vote for between genny and BC
If you could vote for either one of them, who would you go for first (Ignoring all other votes)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Moose and Mayo make a good team based on D1 VCA.

And then there's this flop:

^casting suspicion on Sunny

^Sunny is suddenly fine!

Sunny was fine all along. I wasn't casting suspicion, I was asking her why she had a change of opinion on you because I wasn't seeing a reason for it and everything else she was saying was making a ton of sense.
 
Day 3 Ain’t No Sunshine (Can Jesus even drive?!?) Vote Tally
genny (2)
- MOOSE, mayo
MOOSE (1) - BC

3/5
Missing: genny, Kota
vote close in ~1 hour
 
vote BC

I’m going to get my vote in before I forget since there’s one hour left. I really wish genny would come back on so we could all discuss stuff
 
Maybe it's because they're both voting me that I see MOOSE and Mayo as coordinating well together.

We are? We've been going for more of a sibling rivalry thing. Like when Greg and Marcia were forced to share the attic

movein4.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Ain’t No Sunshine (Can Jesus even drive?!?) Vote Tally
genny (2)
- MOOSE, mayo
MOOSE (1) - BC
BC (1) - Kota

4/5
Missing: genny
vote close in ~45 minutes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just don't like how quiet it is at VOLO, it shouldn't be this quiet. Genny is holding her vote which is making me nervous because if she last minute votes for me, it's a 50/50 shot that a villager (me) dies leading to the end of the game.

I know! Usually volo is crazy and I can barely keep up.
 
I'm worried about BC and Kota's votes. It will be very easy for Genny to force a tie if neither one of them is willing to move. I think one of them is probably the other wolf.

I’d be willing to move to genny, but not really agreeing with a moose vote. I think if genny or BC flips wolf then the other will as well.
 
Why are you staying on your Moose vote?
Idk, at this point it's just a matter of principle so I can look back after the game ends and say "well at least I was voting for the last wolf even when you all thought I was wrong".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Last wolf"? What do you mean?
Well I'm assuming that by genny's conspicuous absence and lack of substance today, she's going to flip wolf. I think that's pretty much consensus at this point- not much point in me helping to bury her further just for the ~cred~. But I know you have to be the last wolf and I'll be damned if I just hop on the genny bandwagon and let you get away with it without a fight.
 
Well I'm assuming that by genny's conspicuous absence and lack of substance today, she's going to flip wolf. I think that's pretty much consensus at this point- not much point in me helping to bury her further just for the ~cred~. But I know you have to be the last wolf and I'll be damned if I just hop on the genny bandwagon and let you get away with it without a fight.
Okay, fine, go with your gut but I am a villager and I hope you can reconsider tomorrow if there is one