-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn c/o 2019
Started by ameropean_chelsea
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you so much!! Hmm it was the 5th of feb!Congrats! When was your interview date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With all these calls, has anyone gotten an email? Accepted, rejected, or waitlisted?
And now the anxiety sets in from not receiving a call...or any news actually
Oh boy I hear ya.
They'll probably send out the rejected/wait list emails after everyone is called.
Exactly. I'm accepted elsewhere but jeez I loved Auburn. Says the New Yorker, haha.
Me too, coming from San Diego. lol.
Do they call alphabetically? I can not deal!!!
Did anyone just get an email from Kaye?...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe she's talking about the official snail mail letters?
I got wait listed. Worst feeling ever, I truly had my heart on this school. Oh well, maybe next year.
How did u find out you were wait listed???I got wait listed. Worst feeling ever, I truly had my heart on this school. Oh well, maybe next year.
Received email for OOS rejection. Makes my decision a lot easier! Good luck to you all!
Im so sorry to hear that. At what time did you get it and what time zone are you in and when did you interview?Received email for OOS rejection. Makes my decision a lot easier! Good luck to you all!
They just sent me an email it said I was selected as an alternateHow did u find out you were wait listed???
How realistic is it for an alternate to be accepted? If so is there a reasonable timeline?
Received email about half an hour ago I interviewed on the 4th and am west coast.Im so sorry to hear that. At what time did you get it and what time zone are you in and when did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How realistic is it for an alternate to be accepted? If so is there a reasonable timeline?
I am an alternate at Missouri right now and I heard that it is very likely that we will be accepted later once everyone starts making final decisions. So I would think we would hear around April.
I got accepted earlier today OOS (just before 3pm EST I think) but I have not received any emails as of yet. I heard one of the current students say last year that they got pretty far into the waitlist (about half of the people interviewed) so don't lose hope! I'll bet that as people start declining offers of admission more spots will open up. As for me, I am definitely accepting!
What does ur last name start with?They just sent me an email it said I was selected as an alternate
G from LouisianaWhat does ur last name start with?
What is the first letter of your last name???S! And i am from NY!
mmmm I hope it does! but I dont think she's done sending everything including emails and callsSo if we didn't get a rejection or alternate email... does that mean what I think it means?
I just want to know already!
that's what I am curious about!?!So if we didn't get a rejection or alternate email... does that mean what I think it means?
also got the email about final decisions tomorrow...so anxious
Apparently vet school admissions official is the ultimate prankster job. 🙁
I got the email about official decisions around 4:30 central time. It makes me lose hope a little bit honestly. Part of me feels like if they sent out emails already, then all the emails should have been sent at once since all you have to do is write 1 email for everyone. Then part of me feels like if phone calls happened then I'm just waiting for bad news..I was waitlisted last year and I really love this school. It just sucks all around 🙁
S
What is the first letter of your last name???
Im IS and got the email about the interviews and how I needed to do it through the online software, but I never received a rejection or interview invite letter. IS people, did you actually receive an interview invite.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone not get an email at all?
I was accepted and i didn't get an email at all yet..so maybeee that's a good sign you didnt??Did anyone not get an email at all?
I do hope so! Congrats on the acceptance 🙂I was accepted and i didn't get an email at all yet..so maybeee that's a good sign you didnt??
I got an email saying I'm an alternate
Same 🙁 I guess there is always hope though!