You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But AM also does a lot of her postings and strategizing and stuff off the main thread. Obviously as a mod you would see all that and you could evaluate, but us pleb players can only go off of what's on thread, so IMO that's what makes her a little hard to evaluate completely.For the record, this is why I have AM leaning village -- I just watched her wolf for a whole game and in my opinion, this does not feel similar
Yeah but I saw wolf strategy, which is different. It's more a post cadence thing than anything elseBut AM also does a lot of her postings and strategizing and stuff off the main thread. Obviously as a mod you would see all that and you could evaluate, but us pleb players can only go off of what's on thread, so IMO that's what makes her a little hard to evaluate completely.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😛 I don’t back down from fighting zombies.Dead peeps, remember to shut your traps unless you're cheering on your team or lamenting the fact you are dead. Live peeps, keep interactions with the dead to a minimum, especially in regards to game-related commentary.
This is noob stuff here, guys...
Lynch pcc
Until I can get my head organized.
Until I can get my head organized.
Day 1 Lynch Tally
cheat (1) -AM, Sporty
kata () -jboo
allie () -Cray
Pippy (3) - dolphin, Snowy, cheat
Stagg (3) - bryndi,Pippy, Cray, MJ, Pippy
genny () -Skim
bryndi (1) - Stagg
MJ (3) - genny, AM,allie, Weim
jboo () -raf
Snowy (1) -Pippy, Skim, Weim
Weim (2) - raf, allie,Cray
raf (1) - jboo
15/17
Missing: kata, Cray
Day 2 Lynch Tally
MJ (2) - AM, allie
bryndi () -dolphin, Skim, genny
Weim (1) -raf, Cray, PCC
cheat (4) - Pippy, bryndi, Skim, dolphin
allie (1) -Cray, kata
Cray (1) - Weim
raf (1) - jboo
dolphin (2) - Sporty, cheat
kata (1) - raf
13/15
Missing: genny, MJ
cheat (1) -
kata () -
allie () -
Pippy (3) - dolphin, Snowy, cheat
Stagg (3) - bryndi,
genny () -
bryndi (1) - Stagg
MJ (3) - genny, AM,
jboo () -
Snowy (1) -
Weim (2) - raf, allie,
raf (1) - jboo
15/17
Missing: kata, Cray
Day 2 Lynch Tally
MJ (2) - AM, allie
bryndi () -
Weim (1) -
cheat (4) - Pippy, bryndi, Skim, dolphin
allie (1) -
Cray (1) - Weim
raf (1) - jboo
dolphin (2) - Sporty, cheat
kata (1) - raf
13/15
Missing: genny, MJ
BUT -- I am still curious why she appears to be stuck on what I see as an easy vote with like, zero to go off of.
@Animal Midwife I was kind of kidding about lynching the lurkers; guess you were not being sarcastic?
I rarely am.
Jbooze is in da hoooooise
Jbooze thinks Pips, raf, allieh, and kata are woofs. Dats all
Jbooze is in da hoooooise
Like, the real jbooze?
Reliable source, must be trueJbooze thinks Pips, raf, allieh, and kata are woofs. Dats all
Emphasis on the booze I think.Like, the real jbooze?
Ye, I’ll stand up if you waaantLike, the real jbooze?
Ye, I’ll stand up if you waaant
stop you're making me nervous
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dammit, i didn't get to tag youLike, the real jbooze?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please hold on to a solid object if you attempt thisYe, I’ll stand up if you waaant
I'm so happy right now that I don't even care that you think I'm sketchy
With kata posting some names and no reasoning behind her feels, I feel totally fine leaving my vote there for tonight, and I think others should look at what she's posted the whole game and determine whether or not they think the posting style and content is coming off sketch.
At least I've been around with some thoughts, I like to put things I'm thinking out there because every once in a while something catches on and leads me somewhere. Just didn't work out so far this game.
At least I've been around with some thoughts, I like to put things I'm thinking out there because every once in a while something catches on and leads me somewhere. Just didn't work out so far this game.
Serious question though: you think 3/4 wolves are intervoting right now?Jbooze thinks Pips, raf, allieh, and kata are woofs. Dats all
Mayyyyybe, maybe nah. Might be deliberate since this is a basics game. Smart woofs would be tricksy this gameSerious question though: you think 3/4 wolves are intervoting right now?
There's tricksy and then there's recklessly dumb. Fine line, but I think what you're describing would be closer to the latterMayyyyybe, maybe nah. Might be deliberate since this is a basics game. Smart woofs would be tricksy this game
Okay so after reading everything I’ve missed I don’t understand why AM would stay on the train of MJ/Capri without some reasoning. I’ve had some feels for Allie and they’re similar to how I felt about her last game and she was not a wolf so idk, I could be wrong in those feels. I also still don’t like how the tie situation went and I’ve felt that way since it happened. I get what others have said about why would you do something like that to attract attention if you were a wolf. But I still just don’t like it so.
Lynch weim
Lynch weim
Jumping in real quick - we're having a long day today and I'm not sure when I'll get out. Reading back through, especially the stuff near D1 close, I think I'm seeing more of what was bothering my hydra buddy about Allie. I'm going to vote there and try to actually check in and read the day if we finish soon
Lynch Allie
Lynch Allie
D3 Lynch Tally
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (1) - genny
allie (1) - PCC
@raf2769 is still in the lead
@dolphin106258 and @WeimMama are not too far behind
missing: weim
12/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (~1.5 hours)
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (1) - genny
allie (1) - PCC
@raf2769 is still in the lead
@dolphin106258 and @WeimMama are not too far behind
missing: weim
12/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (~1.5 hours)
So I guess no one agrees with me about pcc, though mostly Cray. Maybe I just can't read her well, but she really felt like that wolfy Cray who had me so thoroughly confused in PM that one game.
I don’t not agree but i can never read her well. Was it just the whole can I unlynch question instead of just unlynching someone right before the end of lynch D1 that’s making you feel that way? Or is it other things? Or are the feels coming from the other game you’re referencing?So I guess no one agrees with me about pcc, though mostly Cray. Maybe I just can't read her well, but she really felt like that wolfy Cray who had me so thoroughly confused in PM that one game.
Ok so I just speed skimmed to get somewhat caught up. Need to go back to reread but since this was right in front of my face...
I agree with youuuu! That was a large part of the reason I lynched there yesterday.So I guess no one agrees with me about pcc, though mostly Cray. Maybe I just can't read her well, but she really felt like that wolfy Cray who had me so thoroughly confused in PM that one game.
It's mostly just feels. She feels off to me, especially in things like this:I don’t not agree but i can never read her well. Was it just the whole can I unlynch question instead of just unlynching someone right before the end of lynch D1 that’s making you feel that way? Or is it other things? Or are the feels coming from the other game you’re referencing?
Like she's trying too hard to seem distracted and villagery, unconcerned about how wrong she was about several things. She said something about me voting for stagg, which I never did, and that's how it caught my attention.I was the first person to point out I had a bad feeling from his jokey vote, and it was Pippy who expounded on that and gave what I thought was a reasonable reason. So I take issue saying it's a lazy vote on my part.
In any case, is that who I'm voting for now? I thought I moved to Snowy. IDEK I'm exhausted
This is not a comfort to me, as I think both you and PCC are wolves.Ok so I just speed skimmed to get somewhat caught up. Need to go back to reread but since this was right in front of my face...
I agree with youuuu! That was a large part of the reason I lynched there yesterday.
🙄This is not a comfort to me, as I think both you and PCC are wolves.
Why haven't you voted yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because I'm rereading yesterday. I know if I vote without justification I'm gonna get grilled so I'm trying to not do that.Why haven't you voted yet?
I don't get the concern over being grilled. That just seems so wolfy to me. Wolves want to get their story straight, make sure their votes are just right. Villagers vote badly and get over it.Because I'm rereading yesterday. I know if I vote without justification I'm gonna get grilled so I'm trying to not do that.
Ok so my brain space....
Raf is kinda rubbing me wrong, nothing specific, just little things here and there. dolphin around last nights lynch was weird as was allie seemingly tunneling mj? a few things from her today also pinged me. i honestly still cant get over cray's weirdness around the d1 lynch smacking of that other game in which she was a wolf. so the fact that pbc has posted like 4 times since cray has been out isn't giving me any great reason to change that vibe.
lynch cray
Raf is kinda rubbing me wrong, nothing specific, just little things here and there. dolphin around last nights lynch was weird as was allie seemingly tunneling mj? a few things from her today also pinged me. i honestly still cant get over cray's weirdness around the d1 lynch smacking of that other game in which she was a wolf. so the fact that pbc has posted like 4 times since cray has been out isn't giving me any great reason to change that vibe.
lynch cray
I just personally don't like it, it gives me the stress.I don't get the concern over being grilled. That just seems so wolfy to me. Wolves want to get their story straight, make sure their votes are just right. Villagers vote badly and get over it.
Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (2) - genny, Weim
allie (1) - PCC
@raf2769 is still in the lead
@dolphin106258, @WeimMama, and @PrincessButterCup/@Crayola227 are not too far behind
13/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (50 minutes)
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (2) - genny, Weim
allie (1) - PCC
@raf2769 is still in the lead
@dolphin106258, @WeimMama, and @PrincessButterCup/@Crayola227 are not too far behind
13/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (50 minutes)
I am unlikely to have a lot of time to be present for the rest of the lynch due to things that came up. Gonna go try and find pippy's questions that she had for me and answer those.
First of all if I was a mason with bryndi why would I have publicly told her to hold off on defending when I could have done it in PM and not drawn so much attention to us? The whole reason I asked her to hold off was because her post about getting desperate soon was kind of doing just that. I knew from her post that she had some kind of ability role. So at that point I was hoping she wouldn't need to fully reveal which role she had. There's only so many in this game, I guess I was hoping she could keep the wolves guessing which one she had. A vanilla is not going to say "I'm going to get desperate"... what kind of leg would they have to stand on? It became obvious she had a PR....at least to meTo clarify why I said this -- I wondered if you might have been telling Bryndi not to defend because she was your mason partner, but then I didn't understand why you would be lynching someone who wasn't close behind her in the lynch tally. Because if you were masons and you were going to try to save her, why not go for a lynch that could actually save her
And so with that flip, now I'm kind of just confused about why you were telling her not to defend? It was like 20 minutes to lynch, she had been leading, people weren't moving...seems like a decent time for more drastic action, no?

Other feels went away, or...?
Nope. They're still there. But feels for genny are slowly creeping up and everyone seems to be highly offended at me voting for MJ so I decided to go elsewhere today.
I recall cray making a comment d1ish that made me think she was village, but there was that weirdness about unlynching that made me uncomfortable, so I understand your concern, but I feel that voting for raf gives me more information for today. I'd also like to give pbc a chance so I can read her independently of cray.So I guess no one agrees with me about pcc, though mostly Cray. Maybe I just can't read her well, but she really felt like that wolfy Cray who had me so thoroughly confused in PM that one game.
Double checking that everyone knows where lylo is.
These slim margins are making me nervous.
The bolded is very vague. Can you better explain why you feel that way? I got village vibes from Cray.Ok so my brain space....
Raf is kinda rubbing me wrong, nothing specific, just little things here and there. dolphin around last nights lynch was weird as was allie seemingly tunneling mj? a few things from her today also pinged me. i honestly still cant get over cray's weirdness around the d1 lynch smacking of that other game in which she was a wolf. so the fact that pbc has posted like 4 times since cray has been out isn't giving me any great reason to change that vibe.
lynch cray
i explained it in much more detail shortly after i happened (i think) but basically that whole 'oh.. wait do i have time to change my vote' and instead of just DOING IT after fussing about how bad ties are for village all day and then changing it in a way that made next to zero impact on the situation (i.e. taking it from a 4 person to a 3 person tie instead of changing it to not a tie at all, which she was perfectly capable of doing)The bolded is very vague. Can you better explain why you feel that way? I got village vibes from Cray.
D3 Lynch Tally
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (2) - genny, Weim
allie (1) - PCC
Raf is in the lead!
weim, PCC, and dolphin right behind!
13/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (12 min)
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (2) - genny, Weim
allie (1) - PCC
Raf is in the lead!
weim, PCC, and dolphin right behind!
13/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (12 min)
That's right, I remember reading that. Thank you.i explained it in much more detail shortly after i happened (i think) but basically that whole 'oh.. wait do i have time to change my vote' and instead of just DOING IT after fussing about how bad ties are for village all day and then changing it in a way that made next to zero impact on the situation (i.e. taking it from a 4 person to a 3 person tie instead of changing it to not a tie at all, which she was perfectly capable of doing)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch closed, Results pending
D3 Final Tally
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata () -
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (3) - genny, Weim, raf
allie (1) - PCC
A Tie!

13/13 votes
capri (1) - AM
weim (2) - capri, dolphin
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata () -
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip
PCC (3) - genny, Weim, raf
allie (1) - PCC
A Tie!
13/13 votes
Well that's unexpected.
Is it though? LolWell that's unexpected.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 121K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 188K
