Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes if needed. I unlynched when I saw bj’s post, and kata’s below it, then went back to look at the tally. The people I wanted to switch to (cray or Weim) were not in contention, and the last thing we need is another tie. And then I saw skimble’s vote and dolphin’s vote and figured I didn’t need to muck anything up. Then lynch closed. This all happened in like 90 seconds before close. Which is a great time for a role reveal, I have to say. Right before the buzzer, great planning.
Hmm ok. Something about the way that whole lynch went down is just not sitting well with me but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Members don't see this ad.

Had had allie leaning village based on posts, but I really don't like how she has now hung back on 2 lynches in a row. The claim to be "tunneling" on MJ is also weird to me, given that he made like ...2 posts, and capri hasn't even said hi yet.

Also want an explanation of that progression of events with the late vote and bryndi that I quoted
I wish Bryndi had claimed prior to 2 min before Lynch.

Sorry raf. I just haven’t been on much. I’ll try to better.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wish Bryndi had claimed prior to 2 min before Lynch.
idk, I can kind of see two sides to it

On the one hand, it looked like people were not picking up what she was putting down, so maybe time to be less subtle

On the other hand, maybe since she was a bodyguard, she couldn't protect herself? So a reveal would have meant a death sentence anyways

To clarify why I said this -- I wondered if you might have been telling Bryndi not to defend because she was your mason partner, but then I didn't understand why you would be lynching someone who wasn't close behind her in the lynch tally. Because if you were masons and you were going to try to save her, why not go for a lynch that could actually save her

And so with that flip, now I'm kind of just confused about why you were telling her not to defend? It was like 20 minutes to lynch, she had been leading, people weren't moving...seems like a decent time for more drastic action, no?
Maybe I’m dense, but the bolded looks a bit like you were actively PR hunting yesterday because that did not cross my mind.

Sorry raf. I just haven’t been on much. I’ll try to better.
Tinfoil time, but this sounds very much a forced apology to me. Almost as if raf planned to called out kata and then have kata apologize on thread to lower people’s haunches a bit.

Hmmm can’t decide if that’s too far fetched or not.

Tinfoil time, but this sounds very much a forced apology to me. Almost as if raf planned to called out kata and then have kata apologize on thread to lower people’s haunches a bit.

Hmmm can’t decide if that’s too far fetched or not.

didn't you vote to lynch me on D1 because I had a dumb tinfoil theory that you didn't agree with? hmm

Unofficial D3 Drive By (Ride By?) Lynch Tally

capri (1) - AM
weim (1) - capri
dolphin (1) - Sporty
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf

5/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (~6.5 hours)

Last edited:
Maybe I’m dense, but the bolded looks a bit like you were actively PR hunting yesterday because that did not cross my mind.
No, I just couldn't figure out that exchange -- it was weird to me that allie would straight up tell bryndi not to defend, unless she had a reason to know that bryndi had something to defend with and didn't want her to spoil it

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes because your tinfoil was p silly imo. Mines feasible, if not up to interpretation

me asking kata to give reads for kata to then say "sorry, I'll be better" and not actually give any reads (at this point) is a silly theory to be a wolf-wolf exchange. If we were both wolves and I knew she was online, why wouldn't I just tell her in wolf chat to post some reads to not look so sketch?

what are your feelings on kata, jboo?

me asking kata to give reads for kata to then say "sorry, I'll be better" and not actually give any reads (at this point) is a silly theory to be a wolf-wolf exchange. If we were both wolves and I knew she was online, why wouldn't I just tell her in wolf chat to post some reads to not look so sketch?

what are your feelings on kata, jboo?
Will have to think about bolded a bit more, but my statement on the Weim thing still stands.

Kata hasn't been very active, which from what I've learned is fairly typical for her, but hopping on yesterday to chime into a few discussions and then disappearing for a bit was definitely odd.

Excuse me, I was hoping I wouldn't have to so I wouldn't be a dead girl walking! Also it wasnt 90 seconds
No, it wasn’t 90 seconds from your role reveal to close. But I didn’t see it the second that you posted because I’m not refreshing the page like a crazed addict when I’m not up for lynch. I pet my cats, get a soda, etc. When I saw it, I had about 90 seconds to formulate a response. Which is why you should have said something EARLIER.

Dead peeps, remember to shut your traps unless you're cheering on your team or lamenting the fact you are dead. Live peeps, keep interactions with the dead to a minimum, especially in regards to game-related commentary.

This is noob stuff here, guys...

Reactions: 4 users
Dead peeps, remember to shut your traps unless you're cheering on your team or lamenting the fact you are dead. Live peeps, keep interactions with the dead to a minimum, especially in regards to game-related commentary.

This is noob stuff here, guys...
My bad, sorry!

Didn’t you say you’re keeping your vote on MJ/Capri until she’s dead? Your vote started as a pressure vote to get MJ to talk and I don’t remember you giving any indication you had a reason besides that. So why keep your vote there until dead?

Is there a reason I shouldn't vote for her?

D3 Snooze Fest Lynch Tally

capri (1) - AM
weim (1) - capri
dolphin (1) - Sporty
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (2) - jboo, skil

@raf2769 you are winning by an exciting margin of 1 vote!

7/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (~4.5 hours)

Reactions: 1 users
I went swimming right after I posted before. Didn’t mean to disappear. I check in when I can.

*************lynch dolphin************

I know I’m making a tie. Hopefully it is early enough to break it. Happy to go in a different direction if nothing comes of this.

I have feels for Allie, pippy, kind of AM, and dolphin.

Why?

I went swimming right after I posted before. Didn’t mean to disappear. I check in when I can.

I know I’m making a tie. Hopefully it is early enough to break it. Happy to go in a different direction if nothing comes of this.

What do you mean by nothing?

Ok, so I feel like not much has happened today. I know raf gave me some feels earlier in the game, so I’m gonna throw a vote there for now and maybe try to re-read some things after I get home and have dinner.

Lynch raf
She's been giving me some feels too, but she's also a good villager, and I feel like she kind of implodes as a wolf (no offense, raf). So, was kind of giving her the benefit of the doubt. But idk, may be time for a little pressure

This feels pretty wishy-washy

It is wishy washy. I’m wishy washy.

AM- Because I do, just feels from tone of posts. Nothing concrete currently.

Nothing as in, no pressure/defense/info.

It is wishy washy. I’m wishy washy.

AM- Because I do, just feels from tone of posts. Nothing concrete currently.

Nothing as in, no pressure/defense/info.

Nothing more than feels on D3?

And you mean if dolphin doesn't defend you'll switch?

why you gotta disable my responses

I'll probably stay there until she gets lynched.
Cool thanks for giving me a chance to play and contribute :thumbup: 'preciate it

But really though like wtf was setting off your feels on MJ?? Granted I read pretty fast to catch up but I only saw two posts from him, a lynch vote and a sub request. What in that tells you he is (and by extension, I am) wolfy?

Cool thanks for giving me a chance to play and contribute :thumbup: 'preciate it

But really though like wtf was setting off your feels on MJ?? Granted I read pretty fast to catch up but I only saw two posts from him, a lynch vote and a sub request. What in that tells you he is (and by extension, I am) wolfy?

idk, he didn't smell right or something

BUT -- I am still curious why she appears to be stuck on what I see as an easy vote with like, zero to go off of.

@Animal Midwife I was kind of kidding about lynching the lurkers; guess you were not being sarcastic?

D3 unofficial Snooze Fest and a half Lynch Tally

capri (1) - AM
weim (1) - capri
dolphin (2) - Sporty, kata
genny (1) - allie
kata (1) - raf
raf (3) - jboo, skil, pip

@raf2769 you are winning

9/13 votes
Lynch deadline 10pm EST (~2.5 hours)