Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who do you think should be voted for instead?
I’m thinking someone who voted for raf, but I’m not sure my original feels were for Weim and Allie.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who would've bussed out of those on raf wagon? What were your reasons for Weim and allie?
Weim it was strictly based on all the weirdness surrounding the tie. Allie it was based on feelings and weird pings nothing concrete. I felt the same feels in the previous game but she was village (I think). And I just want back and looked, my first thought was jboo but she started the lynch and I don’t think a wolf would’ve done anything like that. And I had Pippy leaning village, and I had skim as null. So I guess skim due to process of elimination. But now looking at the specific people my theory is probs wrong :( it sounded good in theory, but not good in execution. This is why I shouldn’t look at votes.

That's interesting. Any particular reason why you haven't voted for allie?
Because they were just feelings, nothing that I’ve seen posting wise where I could say yeah that post right there wolfy.

Weim it was strictly based on all the weirdness surrounding the tie. Allie it was based on feelings and weird pings nothing concrete. I felt the same feels in the previous game but she was village (I think). And I just want back and looked, my first thought was jboo but she started the lynch and I don’t think a wolf would’ve done anything like that. And I had Pippy leaning village, and I had skim as null. So I guess skim due to process of elimination. But now looking at the specific people my theory is probs wrong :( it sounded good in theory, but not good in execution. This is why I shouldn’t look at votes.

So you don't think any of these people are wolves now?

So you don't think any of these people are wolves now?
I’m basically saying idk. I had originally thought jboo was not the person to start the raf lynch, and I was thinking that would be a good way to get some village cred to be on that lynch. But she was first so it kinda blew a hole in my line of thinking. Skimble could totally be a wolf I just was saying I had skim null up until this point.

Although, I suppose it was pretty dead yesterday when raf was leading, too, so who knows.

Just would have thought that the pack wouldn't let the same thing happen twice in a row

Regardless, still feels kinda spooky

I think a large part of the problem is half the board having not voted yet. Could be more frozenness.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In terms of voting pattern, allieh looks the most sketchy to me, hence my vote there.

I’ll have to go look at dolphin’s

Reactions: 1 user
If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then no.
Hmmm. If you're thinking correctly, I'm not really sure how you'd be able to so confidently say no about it. So probably not.

Hmmm. If you're thinking correctly, I'm not really sure how you'd be able to so confidently say no about it. So probably not.
I was thinking about this. The last time I followed AM when she felt so strongly about someone (and I knew she was a seer), I ended up lynching bryndi when she was village.

And tbh, it kind of feels like a little subtle PR hunting from you, which I do not like.

I could go between capri, genny, or dolphin today.

lynch genny for now...but if there's another narrow margin close to deadline I will probably switch to dolphin so wolves can't pull anything again

Unofficial D4 Lynch Tally

capri (1) - am
Pip () -
Weim () -
dolphin (3) - pippy, sporty, weim
allie (1) - jboo
genny (1) - allie

dolphin is in the lead!

Missing: skim, dolphin, genny, capri

6/10

Deadline 10pm EST (~3 hours)

tumblr_moe6g1dxLA1rjatglo2_r1_500.gif

I think I'm back to being concerned about dolphin -- I didn't realize she hadn't voted yet. Why come on to defend, but not place a vote?

Yah, I can see dolphin’s as being off too, mostly from D2 voting switch. @dolphin106258 any defense of that?
I was waiting on Bryndi to respond to questions and then cheat did that weird thing without really a good explanation in my opinion. So I thought that would be a better option than bryndi so I changed. Then I saw her reveal. It was honestly just like a dang maybe I was wrong, let me switch to someone that sent up a lot of feels.

I think I'm back to being concerned about dolphin -- I didn't realize she hadn't voted yet. Why come on to defend, but not place a vote?
I was conversing pretty regularly I just had to step away from the phone and I wasn’t sure as I’ve already said what feels to go off of. But I still don’t like the Weim thing with the tie and if I’m tunneling onto it so be it but I don’t like it.

Lynch Weim

Trying to drink up all my wine before the move tomorrow.

Jbooze is baaaaaaaack

I promise I don’t have a drinking problem I’m just a lightweight and I’m goooooooooofy when tipsy

Reactions: 5 users
D4 Lynch Tally

capri (1) - am
Pip () -
Weim (1) - dolphin
dolphin (3) - pippy, sporty, weim
allie (1) - jboo
genny (1) - allie

dolphin is in the lead!

Missing: skim, genny, capri

7/10

Deadline 10pm EST (~2 hours)

While I think dolphin is in the running to be one of the remaining wolves, I'm not sure how I feel that she got 3 votes pretty fast today. If anyone wants to point out good reasons to vote there, I'm up for hearing it. For now I'm going to go with my gut and...

lynch sporty

I'll be the first to admit there isn't a whole lot of analysis on my part here. I just looked at the list people I feel could be wolf, and my instincts said sporty.

D4 Lynch Tally

capri (2) - am, pippy
Pip () -
Weim (1) - dolphin
dolphin (2) - sporty, weim
allie (2) - jboo, genny
genny (1) - allie
sporty (1) - skim

make that @capri1722 (not weim, I can't read) dolphin, and allie in the lead!
Everyone else can essentially consider themselves on deck :laugh:

Missing: capri

9/10

Deadline 10pm EST (~1.25 hours)

Last edited:
Okay. I'm going to ask. Why are there six candidates on the board?

Reactions: 1 users
If the wolves are capri, dolphin, and allie, it kind of makes sense..... but I doubt we're that lucky.

It doesn't though. If it's that exact combination they can all easily escape being lynched by working together. I think it's reasonable to, at most, get two wolves at a time. Anything more is just pressing luck.

If the wolves are capri, dolphin, and allie, it kind of makes sense..... but I doubt we're that lucky.
You aren’t because I am not a wolf. But I’ve said everything to defend that I can. I can’t argue if y’all think the voting is leading you to a lynch. But all three of us would die in this tie right? So I hope there’s at least another wolf in this group

D4 Lynch Tally

capri (2) - am, pippy
Pip () -
Weim (1) - dolphin
dolphin (3) - sporty, weim, allie
allie (2) - jboo, genny
genny () -
sporty (1) - skim

dolphin is in the lead!
capri and allie on deck!

Missing: capri

9/10

Deadline 10pm EST (~20 min)

It doesn't though. If it's that exact combination they can all easily escape being lynched by working together. I think it's reasonable to, at most, get two wolves at a time. Anything more is just pressing luck.
Yeah, but by the same logic, couldn't raf have escaped lynch easily? I feel like nothing makes sense this game.