Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, but by the same logic, couldn't raf have escaped lynch easily? I feel like nothing makes sense this game.

How would raf had escaped?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t like how allieh popped on, didn’t defend, then disappeared. Doubt my thoughts are going to make a difference at this point tho

I think it would be in the village's best interest to consolidate these votes a little more....

Yeah, but by the same logic, couldn't raf have escaped lynch easily? I feel like nothing makes sense this game.
Not without revealing the other wolves. There is absolutely no way dolphin, capri and allieh are all wolves.
If the wolves are capri, dolphin, and allie, it kind of makes sense..... but I doubt we're that lucky.
We are most certainly not that lucky. I'm side eyeing you for even suggesting that.

If you're saying 3 wolves working together can get out of a lynch where the leaders have 2 votes each, wouldn't 4 wolves together be able to redirect a lynch where the leader had 3 votes? Or am I misinterpreting your original statement?

They could, but how close to end game and the value of the wolf/ves is important. raf was just a goon and they likely wouldn't have all jumped on the same lynched to save her.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t like how allieh popped on, didn’t defend, then disappeared. Doubt my thoughts are going to make a difference at this point tho
If you have feels for dolphin too I might suggest placing your vote there today. Even if dolphin is a villager, losing one village is better than losing 2. Give me something to defend against and I'll do my best. I feel like I've explained my vote history enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
@dolphin106258 you have 11min to convince me not to switch to you to help avoid a situation like last night.
I’ve already defended. The first people to put votes on me were sporty, Pippy, and Weim and two out of those three said it was voting pattern so I can’t defend against it. But the fact that Weim’s only explanation was raf switched to PCC instead of me. Well maybe we were both village but no one is really considering that.

D4 Lynch Tally

capri (1) - am
Pip () -
Weim (1) - dolphin
dolphin (4) - sporty, weim, allie, pippy
allie (2) - jboo, genny
genny () -
sporty (1) - skim

dolphin is in the lead!

Missing: capri

9/10

Deadline 10pm EST (~5 min)

tumblr_moe6g1dxLA1rjatglo2_r1_500.gif

Unofficial D4 Lynch Tally

capri (1) - am
Pip () -
Weim (1) - dolphin
dolphin (4) - sporty, weim, allie, pippy
allie (2) - jboo, genny
genny () -
sporty (1) - skim

dolphin is in the lead!
Missing: capri

9/10

Deadline 10pm EST (~5 min)

tumblr_moe6g1dxLA1rjatglo2_r1_500.gif

Also Allie jumped in and dropped a vote onto me, to consolidate votes, but she is giving herself self prez and ignoring the fact that Capri was also at two votes but whatever

Lynch closed, Results pending

D4 Final Lynch Tally

capri (1) - am
Pip () -
Weim (2) - dolphin, capri
dolphin (5) - sporty, weim, allie, pippy, jboo
allie (1) - genny
genny () -
sporty (1) - skim

10/10

Check your votes!

7773309956_b6ed4119f6.jpg

@WildZoo and Karabou had reached a major decision point on their ride. With only 30 miles left they needed to decide whether they would go the Bennington Chapel route or the Reynolds Road route. One was the hilly route while the other was hillier. Both were exhausting, although one more than the other. They decided that they didn't want to do rigorous hills for their last 30 miles so they chose the less rigorous Bennington Road route. A short while onto the route they began to second guess whether they had gone the better route. Luckily they saw a sign that confirmed they were on the 'Less Hilly' Bennington Route.

Unfortunately for @dolphin106258, she had turned right instead of going straight. It wasn't until she saw the sign that she realized it.

ezgif-4-97a57fa9da.jpg

Rather than turn around, she resigned herself to the more rigorous route with the iconic Reynolds hill. Before too long though, the hills got the best of her and she ended up having to call for a SAG wagon. Looks like Reynolds road beat her this year. She'll just have to try and conquer it next year. At least she got to see a pretty Pelotonia barn!

ezgif-4-0f0232e5ae.jpg

Dead is @dolphin106258, Rider - Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 4. 9 riders remain. Night closes at 6:30am EST (or early if all actions in and mod is around)

Cyclists
2. @johnnaboo
3. @PippyPony
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @Skimble
12. @genny
14. @SportPonies
15. @WeimMama
16. @allieh8607
17. @capri1722

First Aid Tent
7. @Stagg737 -
vanilla townie
11. @SnowshoeDog143- vanilla townie
8. @cheathac - vanilla townie
9. @bryndiana.jones - town bodyguard
4. @raf2769 - mafia goon
1. @PrincessButterCup / @Crayola227 - vanilla townie
13. @katashark - vanilla townie
10. @dolphin106258 - vanilla townie

Hmmm. If you're thinking correctly, I'm not really sure how you'd be able to so confidently say no about it. So probably not.
Good because I was ready to poke about a million holes the theory I thought you had
Although capri not voting again is also somewhat concerning
Late votes are pretty normal for me
Ok, let's maybe see if this gets @capri1722 's attention

Unlynch dolphin
Lynch capri
:hello:
Has Capri been around at all today?
:hello:
Contingency Lynch capri
This is getting old but I don't think I'm ready to lynch you yet. Maybe I'll sleep on it.

This wasn't the full catch-up, was it?

Reactions: 1 user
So since you've already voted for Capri, we all have to lynch her?

Absolutely not. We have all day to discuss. We just have to, ideally, have all votes in a few hours before deadline so there can be real discussion/reactions.

I mean, even if I, theoretically, had hard results on capri, I still would heavily encourage people to not blindly sheep me.

Okay. What are your thoughts based on how today played out?
Had I gotten on earlier I wanted to ask Pips what it was about Raf's vote that made her suspect Dolphin. I don't totally understand voting analysis, but the only case I could make was why would Raf choose to bring PCC down with her instead of Dolphin or Weim? Possible answer being that one or both of them were wolves. That's also one of the reasons I chose to lynch Weim, even though I realized after I posted that it really didn't make any difference.