Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why are you saying the village is lazy?
Just with how slow conversation has been (and I do recognize my role in that)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just passing time while I wait for the wolves to vote. I'm very bored.
Ok, I'll allow it lol

"Pip is also mad bored" vacation science question for the group:

Why do my freckles only show up when I am around water? I can stand in the middle of a field all day under the blazing sun and they don't appear, but 1 hour next to the water and it's a freckle explosion. I've never understood this phenomenon. Discuss.

Reactions: 2 users
Ok, I'll allow it lol

"Pip is also mad bored" vacation science question for the group:

Why do my freckles only show up when I am around water? I can stand in the middle of a field all day under the blazing sun and they don't appear, but 1 hour next to the water and it's a freckle explosion. I've never understood this phenomenon. Discuss.

idk, but sounds very pretty.

Reactions: 1 users
I'll be closing lynch tonight so
1) get hype!
2) lynch still closes at 10pm even if I'm not here to say so
3) if I don't come back to something entertaining I may just kill you all

Carry on

Reactions: 6 users
2g0i44.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Ok well, I am going to dinner. Hopefully will be back by a bit before lynch close.

Perhaps some vote consolidation might get people onto the thread. +/- please just add me to dead chat now because hopefully they are doing more talking.

Unlynch Weim
Lynch Capri

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial D5 Lynch Tally

Capri (2)
- am, pippy
Weim () -
Sporty (2) - jboo, weim

4/8

Deadline ~3.5 hours

Reactions: 1 user
lynch capri

willing to go with AM on this one, plus I would like to pursue my original feels that were squashed earlier

I’m basically between Capri and sporty and wanna keep some heat on both of them to see what shakes out
Sorry I just don't think this is a good idea. This is lylo, it is not the time to be seeing how things "shake out".

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry I just don't think this is a good idea. This is lylo, it is not the time to be seeing how things "shake out".
I mean shake things out as in.... see how they both respond today and adjust my vote accordingly.

Why didn't you vote earlier so self-prez wouldn't be necessary? And do you actually think Sporty is a wolf?
Because I wasn't sure who to vote for yet and I was in and out of orientation all day so I couldn't go and look at my POE suspects in-depth. (And no, I'm still not home, so I in-depth analysis will have to wait.) And speaking of POE, if you remember, Sporty was on my list anyway so I'm fine leaving my vote there.

Because I wasn't sure who to vote for yet and I was in and out of orientation all day so I couldn't go and look at my POE suspects in-depth. (And no, I'm still not home, so I in-depth analysis will have to wait.) And speaking of POE, if you remember, Sporty was on my list anyway so I'm fine leaving my vote there.

Heads up, self-prez is an illusion when genny and Sporty haven't voted yet so you'll want a stronger defense if you're actually village.

Unofficial D5 Lynch Tally

Capri (3)
- am, pippy, allie
Weim (1) -genny
Sporty (3) - jboo, weim, capri

7/8

Deadline 1 hour

Hi, I'm very tired.

However, I did some looking back to evaluate the AM-capri situation. I still don't necessarily agree with AM sitting on this vote for the entire game, but her play has been, in my opinion, par for the course for village AM, and I've seen her do this previously as well. She's a really good villager and I'm willing to follow her gut here, especially since there have been quite a few shady posts from capri.

lynch capri

I'll be back before lynch close; I need to go buy food because there's nothing edible in my apartment and I'm hungry.

Heads up, self-prez is an illusion when genny and Sporty haven't voted yet so you'll want a stronger defense if you're actually village.
I mean I don't know what you want me to do here. I've tried to point out why I'm village but you're so deep in your tunnel that you don't want to hear it. Pippy and Allie haven't said anything I can defend against (though if either of you would like to elaborate, I'd love to hear it, and it is lylo, so all cards on the table isn't a bad way to go here).

I'll just say if I get lynched I'll be honestly surprised that this game only lasted, what, 4 days? By far the shortest game I've ever played on here in my albeit limited experience.

Y'all should know I get tons of sketch thrown on me every heckin game and I'm always heckin village. That, and since it's lylo, you'll excuse me for being a little salty.

I mean I don't know what you want me to do here. I've tried to point out why I'm village but you're so deep in your tunnel that you don't want to hear it. Pippy and Allie haven't said anything I can defend against (though if either of you would like to elaborate, I'd love to hear it, and it is lylo, so all cards on the table isn't a bad way to go here).

I'll just say if I get lynched I'll be honestly surprised that this game only lasted, what, 4 days? By far the shortest game I've ever played on here in my albeit limited experience.

If you've said everything about being a villager, sell me on Sporty being a wolf. How do you feel about where genny is voting? Where are the other wolves voting?

Y'all should know I get tons of sketch thrown on me every heckin game and I'm always heckin village. That, and since it's lylo, you'll excuse me for being a little salty.
Capri-se salad.

Did you forget I am your surrogate manator?

You know I wouldn't lynch you unless you were extra special sketchballs this game

Here is my pipsy interpretation of how these main votes are distributed

I trust 3.75/4 people on the Capri lynch

I trust 1/3 people on the Sporty lynch

I think i still like the Capri lynch

Just so you don't think I'm ignoring you or whatever, I am working on this, isoing everyone on my POE list

You really should focus on what's already in front of you unless you can rip through isos super fast.

But while I'm looking, let's just pretend for a minute it wasn't lylo. Who would you all be voting for tomorrow?

You understand the implications of this question, right?

Literally all of these people I iso'd and was like "wait, that's it? That's all of their posts??" before I remembered, oh yeah, most everyone's been quiet this game.

Sporty: My POE list last night had her as a weak clear but her posts (in particular more recent ones) seem hedgey. Also only one post yesterday (or the day before, I forget, I'm trying to do this quickly), but no one noticed??

Gen: temp pass

Weim: wanted to "see what shakes out today," well it's time for answers

You understand the implications of this question, right?
What, do you think I'm a 1x lynchproof wolf or something? There's none of that this game.
I'm trying to see if anyone has a second choice that aligns with my thoughts, then we can lynch that person and come back to me. Yknow, buy an extra day for village to wolf hunt or whatever.