Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Literally all of these people I iso'd and was like "wait, that's it? That's all of their posts??" before I remembered, oh yeah, most everyone's been quiet this game.

Sporty: My POE list last night had her as a weak clear but her posts (in particular more recent ones) seem hedgey. Also only one post yesterday (or the day before, I forget, I'm trying to do this quickly), but no one noticed??

Gen: temp pass

Weim: wanted to "see what shakes out today," well it's time for answers
No, I noticed that Sporty has had minimal posts -- that is more often village for her than wolf

Why does genny get a pass?
 
Literally all of these people I iso'd and was like "wait, that's it? That's all of their posts??" before I remembered, oh yeah, most everyone's been quiet this game.

Sporty: My POE list last night had her as a weak clear but her posts (in particular more recent ones) seem hedgey. Also only one post yesterday (or the day before, I forget, I'm trying to do this quickly), but no one noticed??

Gen: temp pass

Weim: wanted to "see what shakes out today," well it's time for answers

Why does genny get a temp pass?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well congrats wolves, and village, at least youre not lynching a second PR tonight (yes I consider Bryndi to be "lynched" because she was forced to role reveal when there was a strongman wolf still at large)
 
This was before your time, but I have gotten personally screwed by wolfy sporty before

This does not feel like that

It feels like she is just kinda spacey, which she does when she is a busy villager
Oh believe me, Paws, Moose, and I (but mostly Moose) got screwed by wolfy Sporty too. And now that you mention it, this kinda feels similar. Don't ask for specifics because I don't have any, it's just feels.
 
Interdasting that you think you know how the body guard role would have worked with the wolf role

***********
yDKxIgQ.jpg

***********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh hush you just basically won a game as a wolf like, last week 😛
Oh good can I also reply to that comment, because I have feelings about it lol

I thought we were supposed to shush but

AM YOU ARE A TRULY GREAT PLAYER AND I WOULD NOMINATE YOU FOR WW CHAMPIONSHIPS AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME EVEN THOUGH I'M A JERK