You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just for clarity's sake, I never voted Stagg.ok sorry here's genny's explanation for the MJ and Stagg votes she made
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm torn - I didn't like the way both Allie and Cray posted about wanting to lynch Snowy, yet neither of them actually went there. I could vote for either of them based on that weirdness, especially since there was plenty of time for them to switch instead of just talking about it and keep up away from that whole tie mess that they contributed to. They're both sketchy in my book. And yet, Cray is voting Allie, so I don't know what to make of that. Not sure if both wolfy and one's trying to make the other look less so through busing.
I was not able to follow closely but I did see at least two people throw a vote down on snowy, which in a tie situation would have been an option for me to switch to (or I'm otherwise voting for someone who is not in the running at all), but did not feel that her irl stuff warranted a vote from me. I had to drive to make it to a concert on time and missed lynch close. But I did not switch my vote up to that point because I did not see anything that caught my attention enough to switch.So after looking over everything do you have any different thoughts? I think I read somewhere you mentioning that you didn’t change when you were on bc people were voting snowy and you weren’t okay with that. Is that correct? Bc it was a three way tie at that point (about an hour before close) I think, let me go back and look at that. But if it was then that’s an off thing to say that you didn’t want to change to snowy but there were other options.
But this hinges on me seeing the timeline, but you can still explain from your point of view.
I think we will get information on whether or not she is a wolf lol@PippyPony and @bryndiana.jones - what information are you trying to get out of a Cheat lynch? I get that he/she hasn't been on, but is that really the best reason to lynch someone? I feel like that doesn't usually net us a wolf..
Serious answer: I would like her to respond; was lynching to put pressure there. Given that snowy flipped village, I am wondering if maybe I read that situation wrong
if cheat doesn't get back on by a certain point are you going to switch to someone else?I think we will get information on whether or not she is a wolf lol
Serious answer: I would like her to respond; was lynching to put pressure there. Given that snowy flipped village, I am wondering if maybe I read that situation wrong
That is a pressure vote I intend on switching, just want more from him/her@PippyPony and @bryndiana.jones - what information are you trying to get out of a Cheat lynch? I get that he/she hasn't been on, but is that really the best reason to lynch someone? I feel like that doesn't usually net us a wolf..
Well, it doesn't really work as a pressure vote if you tell her you're going to switch.
In a last minute scramble, ideallyif cheat doesn't get back on by a certain point are you going to switch to someone else?
(I'm thinking about it.)
@Animal Midwife is there anyone else besides MJ you are thinking could be sketch?
Also looking at kata and dolphin.
ok so who are your other contenders?That is a pressure vote I intend on switching, just want more from him/her
I need to go iso BJ.
what about kata is peaking your interest?Also looking at kata and dolphin.
Yeah but seeing that comment about me considering switching would require her to read the thread first lolWell, it doesn't really work as a pressure vote if you tell her you're going to switch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere...I need to go iso BJ.
what about kata is peaking your interest?
Her popping in to echo, then popping out again.
Thank goodness someone has their "thinking cap" on!I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere...
So cray said something yesterday that made me think "yup, that's village cray." Then that last minute unlynch without lynching someone else really looked sketch, so I'm back to not being sure what to think about PCC.
That's the feeling I'm getting from bryndi right now... lots of parroting, little initiative.Her popping in to echo, then popping out again.
also how I'm feeling about sporty right nowThat's the feeling I'm getting from bryndi right now... lots of parroting, little initiative.
Disagree, I actually felt like Sporty's post earlier was similar to her normal absentee voting. Feeling a bit better about her after that
When did I ever say I wanted to lynch snowy? Why are so many people putting words in my mouth this game, it's weird. Get off me, monkeys.I'm torn - I didn't like the way both Allie and Cray posted about wanting to lynch Snowy, yet neither of them actually went there. I could vote for either of them based on that weirdness, especially since there was plenty of time for them to switch instead of just talking about it and keep up away from that whole tie mess that they contributed to. They're both sketchy in my book. And yet, Cray is voting Allie, so I don't know what to make of that. Not sure if both wolfy and one's trying to make the other look less so through busing.
So you were more comfortable staying on a jokey vote, when I believe Stagg also had IRL stuff? Not trying to be rude just wanted to make sure I understand completely.I was not able to follow closely but I did see at least two people throw a vote down on snowy, which in a tie situation would have been an option for me to switch to (or I'm otherwise voting for someone who is not in the running at all), but did not feel that her irl stuff warranted a vote from me. I had to drive to make it to a concert on time and missed lynch close. But I did not switch my vote up to that point because I did not see anything that caught my attention enough to switch.
Oh crap, am I confusing you with Weim? This is what I get for trying to remember what I read over my lunch break.When did I ever say I wanted to lynch snowy? Why are so many people putting words in my mouth this game, it's weird. Get off me, monkeys.
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
MJ (1) - AM
bryndi (2) - dolphin, Skim
Weim () -
cheat (2) - pippy, bryndi
allie (1) - PBC/cray
raf (1) - jboo
cray (1) - weim
dolphin (1) - Sporty
9/15
Lynch close ~1 hour
MJ (1) - AM
bryndi (2) - dolphin, Skim
Weim () -
cheat (2) - pippy, bryndi
allie (1) - PBC/cray
raf (1) - jboo
cray (1) - weim
dolphin (1) - Sporty
9/15
Lynch close ~1 hour
Have a few people village lean from my read-through, but I posted my thoughts otherwise.@SportPonies any other thoughts today?
For some reason, my brain thought Allie said the above. That changes things.I agree. I'd rather lynch snowy. But i have yet to see a good reason for the stagg vote so im not excited to just let that happen
anyone else who has played with sporty recently agree with this assessment? it was just one post that I saw, so I'd really like to see more from her.Disagree, I actually felt like Sporty's post earlier was similar to her normal absentee voting. Feeling a bit better about her after that
less than one hour left and 6 people still haven't voted?! Come on people!Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
MJ (1) - AM
bryndi (2) - dolphin, Skim
Weim () -
cheat (2) - pippy, bryndi
allie (1) - PBC/cray
raf (1) - jboo
cray (1) - weim
dolphin (1) - Sporty
9/15
Lynch close ~1 hour
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@cheathac and @bryndiana.jones you are in the lead!
role call: @raf2769 cheat @genny @katashark @allieh8607 @Mad Jack
role call: @raf2769 cheat @genny @katashark @allieh8607 @Mad Jack
do you have any thoughts on other people besides BJ being weird yesterday? has anything she said today changed that feeling for you (for better or worse)?less than one hour left and 6 people still haven't voted?! Come on people!
lynch bryndi
Honestly, you've been raising some hairs for me, but I may be a bit jaded from a past game, so I'm trying to be more objective. And, no, can't say anything has changed for me concerning bj. I feel comfortable with my vote where it stands at the moment.do you have any thoughts on other people besides BJ being weird yesterday? has anything she said today changed that feeling for you (for better or worse)?
So your ISO of bryndy puts her ahead of weim and cray? Anything in particular?lynch bryndi
for now I'm going to throw out a lynch kata
I agree with AM about the echoing, and I don't have super strong feelings towards people on the board right now.
Nothing for any of the eight people already on there?
So guys, I need a sub. I'm sorry, I thought I could do this but damn intern year is crippling.
Not interested in a repeat of last night by adding a second vote to Cray, making a 3-way tie. We've got 4 wolves - I can have more than one person of concern.So your ISO of bryndy puts her ahead of weim and cray? Anything in particular?
some feels and leans, but nothing that bothers me more than the dropping in with little thoughts.Nothing for any of the eight people already on there?
I'm... a little bothered by this bryndi lynch. I haven't seen anything from her that strikes me as particularly wolfy OR village... and she's historically been a common early mislynch.
So...you're also echoing lolfor now I'm going to throw out a lynch kata
I agree with AM about the echoing, and I don't have super strong feelings towards people on the board right now.
I'm... a little bothered by this bryndi lynch. I haven't seen anything from her that strikes me as particularly wolfy OR village... and she's historically been a common early mislynch.
So you aren't village-reading her?
I've got her as null after my read-through.So you aren't village-reading her?
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
MJ (1) - AM
bryndi (3) - dolphin, Skim, genny
Weim () -
cheat (2) - pippy, bryndi
allie (1) - PBC/cray
raf (1) - jboo
cray (1) - weim
dolphin (1) - Sporty
kata (1) - raf
11/15
Lynch close ~45 minutes
MJ (1) - AM
bryndi (3) - dolphin, Skim, genny
Weim () -
cheat (2) - pippy, bryndi
allie (1) - PBC/cray
raf (1) - jboo
cray (1) - weim
dolphin (1) - Sporty
kata (1) - raf
11/15
Lynch close ~45 minutes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got her as null after my read-through.
Do you think she will flip village?
Don't lynch me dammit people. If I die watch who is on this damn lynch cause it's an easy one to push
You have 3 votes. There's like 40 minutes left. Change my mind!Don't lynch me dammit people. If I die watch who is on this damn lynch cause it's an easy one to push
Idk why people think I'm parroting. I came on today, caught up, and added my commentary or thoughts on why I thought the WM tie logic, and cray with her unlyching last second was strange af. After responding with her thoughts sporty is seeming more village to me. If cheat comes on and gives some reasonable thoughts I could still move to cray, as she has pulled the most feels so far. If need be I'll leave my cheat vote as self prez because at least I'm here contributing.You have 3 votes. There's like 40 minutes left. Change my mind!
I asked you a question you just hadn’t responded....Don't lynch me dammit people. If I die watch who is on this damn lynch cause it's an easy one to push
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K