Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking at this, I wonder if the wolves thought for a N1 kill Snowy would be more of a mercy killing.
If this counts as a mercy killing, then the wolves have a ridiculously guilty conscious.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Looking at this, I wonder if the wolves thought for a N1 kill Snowy would be more of a mercy killing.
well, here I am.Well, peacing out only makes you look more suspicious and is anti-village. Talking, on the other hand, is very useful.
I don't know what you mean. I was thinking mercy because Snowy was going to have a hard time playing, defending, and would get flak for not having a mouse, which we all know was true now.If this counts as a mercy killing, then the wolves have a ridiculously guilty conscious.
Yes, just realized that.
Is this second part to me? Because I can't make it not a tie -- I'm already voting for Stagg, and probably am not going to move my vote now even if I had wanted to, because now it's also self-prez
Kara posted in the intro about what happens with ties, yeah? I think she mentioned it but I forget what it said
Edit: ok yeah let's not do ties, plz.
Reaction? Not sure what you mean.
Reason: I voted for you because using RNG to try to explain a retaliatory vote felt a little weird to me. Kind of overly jokey on the heels of the fake Cheezit vote
Sorry to hear this. Probably a stupid move on my part but
Unlynch Stagg
Lynch Snowy
As much as I don't like cheat revenge voting for me on D1, it's not unexpected, and I feel like pushing me up into a tie like that would backfire hard when I flip. So, maybe less likely to be wolfy
Snowy putting a second vote on someone and then peacing out feels more sketchy to me because it's again over-justifying "RNG"
Willing to give Stagg the benefit of the doubt for now because I'm a softie and don't learn from mistakes 😛
Welp. Am going to go work out and then have dinner plans.
Probably won't get much of a defense from me, other than that I feel like I've been engaging people so far and am therefore kinda bummed to be in the lead on D1, particularly when there doesn't seem to be much justification behind the votes for me.
Was really excited to get to play again after modding 🙁
Reaction as in voting for for me to see how I'd react. Was just curious since you didn't give any reasons initially.
It actually wasn't retaliatory, was a real RNG and I laughed when it came up because I knew someone would say it was retaliatory.
sorry Snowy! Glad your computer works now. Nice avatar too, colorful.*************
Just fixed my computer and found out I'm dead 🙁
Good luck village!!!!
**************
Let's not forget Stagg wanting to know why genny and MJ voted for him.Either of you two care to give reasons for these votes?
wow we've gone 180 from ~645 pmish PSTCray and pippy, little pings that have been assuaged by their continued commentary
High five, I broke my word that I was going to go clean my deskAlso I broke my word that I was going to peace out for the day.
I didn't want you, MJ or stagg to get lynched, so I couldn't move my vote and not confirm one of you would be lynched instead. I was in some legit turmoil last night about all of that.So, I have a question about this, Skil (I'm going to start calling you that)
Why post about a tie to say "let's not have ties," then just let it sit? And then later, drop a vote on someone who was not really in the running and let the tie stay there? Feels kinda off to me in retrospect, like you didn't want to be sitting in the tiebreaker spot.
Can you explain your logic here please
ok sorry here's genny's explanation for the MJ and Stagg votes she madeSubtlety is a lost art. I voted MJ for the reasons you called out AM for, Cray. And said I could see voting Allie too, to remind her to talk. I think that's a reasonable approach to take Day 1, to encourage everyone to check in.
The way Stagg called me and MJ out rankles me, maybe because it's me he's calling out. But it could also be that it's that he picked two stand-alone votes to question, coupled with his sitting on an RNG vote. It's an easy way to fly under the radar.
well, here I am.
But as we all know me staying here getting worked up by potential wolves isn't always productive either. I feel like sometimes I actually would do village more good getting out of the limelight.
I don't know what you mean. I was thinking mercy because Snowy was going to have a hard time playing, defending, and would get flak for not having a mouse, which we all know was true now.
also AM I'm sorry if I quote things out of order, it happens
Disagree, based on how the rest of the day wentI think ~3 pm is a bit early to act like you're stuck on a vote for self-prez. Especially with this waffle-y village.
Au contraire, I believe I did need it. Exhibit A: I went back to it laterYou do come off the Stagg vote. Seems a bit weird to give up a self prez vote (that you didn't really need) for someone's claimed IRL troubles.
Nope, was referring to how I rage quit a couple games back because I unlynched wolfy Coop for "real life stuff" and that turned out to be a mistake because she had lied about it/exaggeratedPocket-y?
I'm not sure what you're talking about hereYou called out Snowy for something similar although you make a good point about her voting behavior, and in my mind your case there is stronger than for Stagg.
I had been leading all day? So probably a little bit, yeah -- I was getting frustratedAppeal to emotion?
Only like, 99.9% dick, eh? 😉contrary to popular belief, I'm not a complete dick
Yeah but only 60% of the timeOnly like, 99.9% dick, eh? 😉
It was a joke vote, I already explained to dolphin but I was able to kind of keep up with the thread in the hour before lynch close. I saw some people voting for snowy but did not feel that it was out of her character enough to place my vote there. I had to leave for a concert and so I missed all the craziness that happened in the ~15-20 minutes leading up to lynch close.Do not like.
Was just wondering that :-/So, uh guys... what happened to cray? It says her account is on hold.
She can still PM so hopefully the game can keep moving!That's so annoying -- and sad for her TP game 🙁
Not defending, but that seems like typical allie. Don't know if villagey/wolfy yet though.I know exactly when deadline is, and I usually make an effort and it's my goal to be on at least by 6 pm, 5 pm preferably if not sooner like on a day like today. That wasn't the issue. I think it's clear from my participation yesterday that nothing I was doing was *intended* to be last minute, except trying to deal with the tie scenario.
I don't love hearing that Allie was on for an hour before close, yet wasn't following what was going on, and then dropped the vote the the way she did. *That* was the sort of close to deadline behavior I thought sketchy, as an example. Contrast that with my own. Whatevs people will make of it what they will.
So like a forced hydra situation?MOD ANNOUNCEMENTWe are working on getting a sub for @Crayola227 as soon as possible, as she cannot post on the forums at this time. She is still able to read threads and PM.
Carry on.
Edit: Her account hold had nothing to do with this game. In case there was speculation about that.
I agree, though I admit I sometimes don’t read her well.Not defending, but that seems like typical allie. Don't know if villagey/wolfy yet though.
I think villagers hiding behind RNG sets up wolves to do the same, and I almost guarantee you wolf votes AREN'T RNG. Let's all try to have reasons for our votes, even D1. It has proven to be useful. I want those wolf votes to stick out for reasons they feel pressured to give because we're a village that doesn't condone RNG by not using it ourselves.
******Princess Cray Cray, it has a nice ring to it
Nope******
But it’s peanut butter cup. So
Peanut Butter Cray
Peanut Butter Crayons
******
But I see that we are following the "wait until the end of the day" plan again. That's cool, that has tested well in previous trials
PCC for short. I agree with this hydra name.Princess Cray Cray, it has a nice ring to it
@Animal Midwife, is there a reason you're sitting on MJ, or is it still a pressure vote?
I get the train of reasoning here, but I don't particularly like that dolph put in a contingency lynch on bryndi and has since not checked in at all. May not be a joke lynch, but she's still basically pulling the same thing that she called bryndi out on with this vote, especially with bryndi in the (negligible) lead right now.I’m not liking that it got to a basically four way tie just because.....so I’m going to scrutinize that more tomorrow or maybe later tonight if I’m awake. But I find it odd that Bryndi gave a joke vote of stagg then never came back on to comment or change it and stagg ended up getting lynched so wondering how she’s feeling about that.
Contingency lynch Bryndi
*****I'm a Princess, Ski. Thank you very much. 😛
Hey all, getting caught up now!
Not defending, but that seems like typical allie. Don't know if villagey/wolfy yet though.
I think this is pretty idealistic. It's super hard to have any reasoning in ww on D1. Not saying RNG is the way to go, but d1 reasoning is tough because most villagers know nothing and can't talk to each other (like in this basic game). you can't have much beyond "feels." if in late game, you are doing vote analysis, you can look at known wolf votes, but village votes D1 are difficult to analyze.
Eh I just felt bad for not being able to be on to effect the tie. Especially since it was a joke vote on Pippy in the first place.This seems....unnecessary? 😵
So after looking over everything do you have any different thoughts? I think I read somewhere you mentioning that you didn’t change when you were on bc people were voting snowy and you weren’t okay with that. Is that correct? Bc it was a three way tie at that point (about an hour before close) I think, let me go back and look at that. But if it was then that’s an off thing to say that you didn’t want to change to snowy but there were other options.I was briefly around in the hour before lynch close, but had to leave for a Weezer concert and didn't make it back on in time. Later tonight I'll be able to look back over everything.
You are correct it was not a joke vote. Wanted to get some information out of Bryndi, because of reasons I’ve said already so I’ll be staying on that lynch until I feel better about her.I get the train of reasoning here, but I don't particularly like that dolph put in a contingency lynch on bryndi and has since not checked in at all. May not be a joke lynch, but she's still basically pulling the same thing that she called bryndi out on with this vote, especially with bryndi in the (negligible) lead right now.
I also noticed that cheat has posted only once since game start, with a joke vote, and that bothers me as well.
lynch dolph
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.