Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you, it has been updated now. Sorry about that.Just would like to point out that my lynch vote for EC hasn't been included in the past two lynch tallies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FYI UF is called UFO.... get it right
like this....
like this....
Thank you, it has been updated now. Sorry about that.
Thanks, much.
Official Lynch Tally
WS -
Magbags -
Gwen -
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet -
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFO - 5 votes (WS, hedgie, Cyndia, kaydubs, chillbo)
SV88 - 9 votes (Wildzoo, MJ, allieh, MD, UFO, BlackBox, Rojo, Gwen, dyachei)
Vetashley - 2 votes (Jayna, Escalla)
EC - 2 vote (Vetashley, 98 cats)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Waffles: 9 - The waffle house is having fairly good business today!
24/26 people voted
Role Call: @swingnsave (aka super hungover birthday girl) @Jamr0ckin ]
Moar Lynching.
WS -
Magbags -
Gwen -
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet -
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFO - 5 votes (WS, hedgie, Cyndia, kaydubs, chillbo)
SV88 - 9 votes (Wildzoo, MJ, allieh, MD, UFO, BlackBox, Rojo, Gwen, dyachei)
Vetashley - 2 votes (Jayna, Escalla)
EC - 2 vote (Vetashley, 98 cats)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Waffles: 9 - The waffle house is having fairly good business today!
24/26 people voted
Role Call: @swingnsave (aka super hungover birthday girl) @Jamr0ckin ]
Moar Lynching.
Last edited:
I think I'm going to go with lynch SV88...her vote for BB is sticking out as odd to me
I agree. unlynch epi, lynch SV88
My count is slightly higher than that, but the point is, you can't swing a pointy stick without hitting them there are so many of them. And I'm quite fond of swinging a pointy stick...There are 12 of you in a 26 person game. Can't be helped.
E
Escalla
We certainly don't have such a consensus on D2 normally.....
So long as I don't see either of my handsome men up there with a noose, I will be ok.
So long as I don't see either of my handsome men up there with a noose, I will be ok.
Yeah, I favor my TDR outlook when applied to this. And I've been sick for days - my mental capacities are nil at this point.My count is slightly higher than that, but the point is, you can't swing a pointy stick without hitting them there are so many of them. And I'm quite fond of swinging a pointy stick...
I meant to lynch you for this but I got my noobs mixed up.Lynching BB because RNG. Nothing special.
Unlynch noob UFO, lynch noob svu
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If your RNG comes up with someone who was likely attacked by something vicious or wolfy, most would be inclined to redo the RNGLynching BB because RNG. Nothing special.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The consensus does make me a little nervousWe certainly don't have such a consensus on D2 normally.....
So long as I don't see either of my handsome men up there with a noose, I will be ok.
read back thru many of the veteran games... often one group pm or one strange move early on triggers red flags that gets a wolf "trying" to act normal early... particularly newbish wolves. This killed us in the DC Comics WW game... we lost 2 wolves first 2 rounds because both of them weren't experienced wolves and messed up. And really fuels my Noob rage, since I knew I never last long as an original wolf...The consensus does make me a little nervous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WhtsThFrequency that was a good game though... you and @dyachei saved that for the wolves
first time i wolved with my beloved Christine too...
first time i wolved with my beloved Christine too...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We did have that happen in the Orange is the New Black game, lynched Willow the first day (although how exactly people could tell she was a wolf is still a mystery to me).read back thru many of the veteran games... often one group pm or one strange move early on triggers red flags that gets a wolf "trying" to act normal early... particularly newbish wolves. This killed us in the DC Comics WW game... we lost 2 wolves first 2 rounds because both of them weren't experienced wolves and messed up. And really fuels my Noob rage, since I knew I never last long as an original wolf...
E
Escalla
read back thru many of the veteran games... often one group pm or one strange move early on triggers red flags that gets a wolf "trying" to act normal early... particularly newbish wolves. This killed us in the DC Comics WW game... we lost 2 wolves first 2 rounds because both of them weren't experienced wolves and messed up. And really fuels my Noob rage, since I knew I never last long as an original wolf...
I had never seen such rage.
Except for maybe once in OUAT.
and Raoul never gets angry. He's like a cuddly teddy bear.
Except in the cemetery with the sword in the film production. I was scared for his life....
E
Escalla
We did have that happen in the Orange is the New Black game, lynched Willow the first day (although how exactly people could tell she was a wolf is still a mystery to me).
Lack of defense to start with.
Then a claim that didn't work out well. Points for creativity and coming up with it though.
(just don't claim to be connected to a character that's probably in the game, cause chances are they won't be cooperative)
As I recall, that may have been me that got lynched day 1 as the wolf seer.... My bad 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh right! I forgot she had claimed to be Little Boo. At that point I hadn't watched the show yet so I didn't know what she was talking about.Lack of defense to start with.
Then a claim that didn't work out well. Points for creativity and coming up with it though.
(just don't claim to be connected to a character that's probably in the game, cause chances are they won't be cooperative)
Anyone want anymore waffles today. They are tasty!
I am debating right now ending early. @SV88 get your last defense out there, this is your last chance. Without much waffling over the next 30 minutes or so, I am probably going to end it early. Aka, the few of you who have not gotten in your night actions, start sending those in! 🙂
I am debating right now ending early. @SV88 get your last defense out there, this is your last chance. Without much waffling over the next 30 minutes or so, I am probably going to end it early. Aka, the few of you who have not gotten in your night actions, start sending those in! 🙂
NOOOOOOB!As I recall, that may have been me that got lynched day 1 as the wolf seer.... My bad![]()
SHHH 

Although.. I think I've finally hit more than 6 months of WW! Am I not a noob yet?
If you have to ask, you have already answered your own question...Although.. I think I've finally hit more than 6 months of WW! Am I not a noob yet?
She is not nearly as wise and fair as you my Christine...
The large influx of noobier noobs is helping though 👍 I feel insanely old and wise in comparison.
Yeah I was scared I was going to be the noobiest noob for a LOOONG time lol. And then Sobsob helped with that 😛.The large influx of noobier noobs is helping though 👍 I feel insanely old and wise in comparison.
E
Escalla
Although.. I think I've finally hit more than 6 months of WW! Am I not a noob yet?
😱
Now I feel old.
@dyachei must be staring at all of us with one of these😱
Now I feel old.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
Protoman was a year ago, my dear Raoul.
maybe.@dyachei must be staring at all of us with one of theseright now
E
Escalla
@dyachei must be staring at all of us with one of theseright now
Yes.
I feel old and there was a year of WW prior to me, so I always start feeling like a little girl when the even older games come up in conversation. Like I said, Originals. 😉
*checks RE4 game date*
*Nov 2, 2013*
Wha--I've only been doing this 5 months?
*Nov 2, 2013*
Wha--I've only been doing this 5 months?
You have only been doing this a month more than me? I thought you had played in a ton more than me!*checks RE4 game date*
*Nov 2, 2013*
Wha--I've only been doing this 5 months?
Also, Final call @SV88
Defend or be lynched.
Defend or be lynched.
jeez... where does the time go?Protoman was a year ago, my dear Raoul.
People scawf when I call him a noob.You have only been doing this a month more than me? I thought you had played in a ton more than me!
Definitely not a wolf guys.. I can role reveal if I need to.

You have only been doing this a month more than me? I thought you had played in a ton more than me!
You two were the newest noobs after me I think.. I was so relieved 😛
If you say "I can role reveal if I need to", you need to...I am the former Mayor of the town. If I had been elected I would have had neat abilities to benefit everyone but because I wasn't elected I'm just a boring has been political person.
Sorry! I'm new I didn't want to do something wrong and be in troubleIf you say "I can role reveal if I need to", you need to...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why didn't you say that when you were campaigning for mayor? Especially if the abilities would have benefitted everyone?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why didn't you make this more clear during the campaign? You pulled out of the race rather quickly for someone who would have gained special abilities from being elected.I am the former Mayor of the town. If I had been elected I would have had neat abilities to benefit everyone but because I wasn't elected I'm just a boring has been political person.
E
Escalla
I am the former Mayor of the town. If I had been elected I would have had neat abilities to benefit everyone but because I wasn't elected I'm just a boring has been political person.
You need to include that there's benefits to your election in your campaign! 🙂 Next time.
I was not sure I could.. I wish I had lasted longer in the mentor game so I could be less dumb 🙂 the abilities weren't super but may have been helpful down the line.Why didn't you say that when you were campaigning for mayor? Especially if the abilities would have benefitted everyone?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K