You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch Gwen lynch SV88
just feels
just feels
************
I think 1/2 of you have cracked and finally gone off the edge.
**************
You are just mad LIS was cast as phantom and you weren't
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
oh my.
I agree with what has been said in regards to the vest. Won't add anything there.
Hopefully STL is allowing the kidnapped to still read the thread. That was the purest form of torture, Jam....
I cannot sleep, for he is there. The soft caress of music always present.
I agree with what has been said in regards to the vest. Won't add anything there.
Hopefully STL is allowing the kidnapped to still read the thread. That was the purest form of torture, Jam....
I cannot sleep, for he is there. The soft caress of music always present.
Official Lynch Tally
WS - 1 vote (dyachei)
Magbags -
Gwen - 1 vote (UFprevet12)
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet - 2 votes (Gwen, Rojo)
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFPrevet12 - 4 votes (WS, hedgie, Cyndia, kaydubs)
SV88 - 2 votes (Wildzoo, MJ)
Vetashley - 1 vote (Jayna)
EC - 1 vote (Vetashley)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Waffles: 5
18/26 people voted
Moar Lynching. Oh and Ties?
WS - 1 vote (dyachei)
Magbags -
Gwen - 1 vote (UFprevet12)
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet - 2 votes (Gwen, Rojo)
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFPrevet12 - 4 votes (WS, hedgie, Cyndia, kaydubs)
SV88 - 2 votes (Wildzoo, MJ)
Vetashley - 1 vote (Jayna)
EC - 1 vote (Vetashley)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Waffles: 5
18/26 people voted
Moar Lynching. Oh and Ties?
Last edited:
When I was given the vest STL said I could keep it or give it to someone else. I decided to keep it.It would be interesting to know whether she was given the vest in the item distribution or if someone else had it and they used it on her, but from the way she said it I think the former is more likely.
Also I'm so sick of all this attention Christine is getting.
Rng tells me to lynch UF
I really need to rewatch phantom, it's been a while. Didn't catch the references in the first couple posts, and was very very confused...
oh my.
I agree with what has been said in regards to the vest. Won't add anything there.
Hopefully STL is allowing the kidnapped to still read the thread. That was the purest form of torture, Jam....
I cannot sleep, for he is there. The soft caress of music always present.
Items have been redistributed...
I agree with WZ's feels. Didn't really have a reason for Gwen other than survival, so I'm going to unlynch Gwen, lynch SV88.
Also, people are welcome to start sending in their night actions 😀.
Lynch VetAshley. Random choice.
Would you not rather have your precious little ingenue?
Would you not rather have your precious little ingenue?
Totally random, willing to waffle
*****lynch equineconstant*****
*****lynch equineconstant*****
Game Update:
Jayna all of a sudden sees off in the distance, the man from Lousiana walking up to her. "Blackbox! Why are you..."
"Don't even ask. " The dripping of blood from his shirt and jeans clearly indicates he had a rough night. "I just want to lynch that (censored for pre-vet forums) and then get some sleep."
BlackBox is no longer MIA!
Jayna all of a sudden sees off in the distance, the man from Lousiana walking up to her. "Blackbox! Why are you..."
"Don't even ask. " The dripping of blood from his shirt and jeans clearly indicates he had a rough night. "I just want to lynch that (censored for pre-vet forums) and then get some sleep."
BlackBox is no longer MIA!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome back BB! What the heck happened to you?
RNG of those with the highest votes
Lynch UF
Lynch UF
Wonder what will happen if there's a tie... I heard something about parties and cake and happiness and joy! 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
View attachment 180037? 😀 (For himym fans, I chose a cornflower blue tie)
Wonder what will happen if there's a tie... I heard something about parties and cake and happiness and joy! 🙂
like will be at Christine and my wedding? Its going to be masquerade themed... I don't foresee anything wrong happening...View attachment 180037? 😀 (For himym fans, I chose a cornflower blue tie)
Wonder what will happen if there's a tie... I heard something about parties and cake and happiness and joy! 🙂
I don't put too much stock in those wanting to be mayor, but SV88 did campaign to be mayor, so if i were to random between a mayor candidate and a non-mayor candidate... then again, i feel that I might put some bad omen onto UofF for the final four if I lynched UFgal...
but I also don't like the tactic of lynching the loud, annoying individuals...
lynch Epivet
View attachment 180037? 😀 (For himym fans, I chose a cornflower blue tie)
Wonder what will happen if there's a tie... I heard something about parties and cake and happiness and joy! 🙂
Eh. 6 hrs to break a tie...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The way SV88 "campaigned" came across as wanting to get a mark in the box of mayor campaigning, but not actually wanting to be mayor. Combined with her brief check-in without adding anything to the discussion or really doing anything other than making sure we knew she wasn't absent because of wolfiness...I just have a higher level of wolfy feeling coming from her than anyone else right now.like will be at Christine and my wedding? Its going to be masquerade themed... I don't foresee anything wrong happening...
I don't put too much stock in those wanting to be mayor, but SV88 did campaign to be mayor, so if i were to random between a mayor candidate and a non-mayor candidate... then again, i feel that I might put some bad omen onto UofF for the final four if I lynched UFgal...
but I also don't like the tactic of lynching the loud, annoying individuals...
lynch Epivet
I'm gonna have to go with the RNG for now since I'm not getting any vibes. **lynch allie**
I think you mean 6 hours to form even more ties! Dw, I get confused about this sometimes also 🙂.Eh. 6 hrs to break a tie...
that is definitely thinking outside of the box...Definitely not a wolf here. Mayor would've been super awesome but wasn't meant to be.
Going random here - ****lynch blackbox. ****
lynch UF - less newbie blue footed boobies.
The noob know their place... I am a Viscount and thus should be treated with dignity and respect...boy oh boy...
By my quick count, 9/11 people being lynched are noobs. There's also a fair amount of noob-on-noob violence.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interesting choice, going for the person that came back bloodied.Definitely not a wolf here. Mayor would've been super awesome but wasn't meant to be.
Going random here - ****lynch blackbox. ****
Ahhhhh phantom😍This is not good...I don't have time to watch it but now I really want to! Gerard Butler, mmmmm.
I think I'm going to go with lynch SV88...her vote for BB is sticking out as odd to me
I think I'm going to go with lynch SV88...her vote for BB is sticking out as odd to me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah yes, you have convinced me 🙄Definitely not a wolf here. Mayor would've been super awesome but wasn't meant to be.
Going random here - ****lynch blackbox. ****
Official Lynch Tally
WS -
Magbags -
Gwen -
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet - 1 vote (Gwen)
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFPrevet12 - 6 votes (WS, hedgie, Cyndia, kaydubs, chillbo, dyachei)
SV88 - 7 votes (Wildzoo, MJ, allieh, MD, UFPrevet12, BlackBox, Rojo)
Vetashley - 2 votes (Jayna, Escalla)
EC - 1 vote (Vetashley, 98 cats)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Waffles: 6
View attachment 180035
24/26 people voted
Role Call: @swingnsave (aka super hungover birthday girl) @Jamr0ckin ]
Moar Lynching.
WS -
Magbags -
Gwen -
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet - 1 vote (Gwen)
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFPrevet12 - 6 votes (WS, hedgie, Cyndia, kaydubs, chillbo, dyachei)
SV88 - 7 votes (Wildzoo, MJ, allieh, MD, UFPrevet12, BlackBox, Rojo)
Vetashley - 2 votes (Jayna, Escalla)
EC - 1 vote (Vetashley, 98 cats)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Waffles: 6
View attachment 180035
24/26 people voted
Role Call: @swingnsave (aka super hungover birthday girl) @Jamr0ckin ]
Moar Lynching.
Last edited:
Haven't had time to read everything in detail, but of those with the highest number of votes,
Lynch UF12
Lynch UF12
unlynch ws, lynch ufp
I think I'm going to go with lynch SV88...her vote for BB is sticking out as odd to me
I kind of agree with this. I have nothing else to go on.
****lynch SV88****
Willing to do this waffle thing (? I think?)
E
Escalla
like will be at Christine and my wedding? Its going to be masquerade themed... I don't foresee anything wrong happening...
I don't put too much stock in those wanting to be mayor, but SV88 did campaign to be mayor, so if i were to random between a mayor candidate and a non-mayor candidate... then again, i feel that I might put some bad omen onto UofF for the final four if I lynched UFgal...
but I also don't like the tactic of lynching the loud, annoying individuals...
lynch Epivet
Shhhh! It's a secret! He cannot know......
I'm going to go with ***lynch vetashley***
He only exists in your mind...Shhhh! It's a secret! He cannot know......
I'm going to go with ***lynch vetashley***
Really guys? Lynching me because I'm a noob? You really don't want to do that. I will role reveal to my group but I don't think it's a good idea to do it on the thread yet. I promise you I'm a villager.
***unlynch Gwen, lynch SV88***
***unlynch Gwen, lynch SV88***
E
Escalla
Oh it looks like the prima donna is also having the same thoughts. I am happy to follow in her footsteps.
She may be loud and obnoxious, but she's so talented.....
She may be loud and obnoxious, but she's so talented.....
Welcome back BB! What the heck happened to you?
Funny you should ask.
It was a tough day and all I wanted to do was have a drink. A classy drink. But alas, I was out of Natural Ice and had to settle for Absinthe... and then there was darkness. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete...But it was not the end... to be continued.
So, who has an ax to grind with me, and subsequently bury it into the love of my life, @GellaBella? I can think of several, but who to pick? SV88 seems quite rash. So, Lynch SV88.
unlynch whatever faceless noob i am currently lynch
lynch faceless noob sv88
I'm willing to hear out UFgal
lynch faceless noob sv88
I'm willing to hear out UFgal
As a little aside, one of my friends is from Louisiana, and was telling me about these speakeasy absinthe places, which is why I chose absinthe as your alcohol of choice. Anyways, carry on 😛.Funny you should ask.
It was a tough day and all I wanted to do was have a drink. A classy drink. But alas, I was out of Natural Ice and had to settle for Absinthe... and then there was darkness. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete...But it was not the end... to be continued.
So, who has an ax to grind with me, and subsequently bury it into the love of my life, @GellaBella? I can think of several, but who to pick? SV88 seems quite rash. So, Lynch SV88.
As a little aside, one of my friends is from Louisiana, and was telling me about these speakeasy absinthe places, which is why I chose absinthe as your alcohol of choice. Anyways, carry on 😛.
haha What a coincidence. I start at Tulane in August.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i almost lynched you for this post... almost...Funny you should ask.
It was a tough day and all I wanted to do was have a drink. A classy drink. But alas, I was out of Natural Ice and had to settle for Absinthe... and then there was darkness. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete...But it was not the end... to be continued.
So, who has an ax to grind with me, and subsequently bury it into the love of my life, @GellaBella? I can think of several, but who to pick? SV88 seems quite rash. So, Lynch SV88.
but i can't understand the pain you must be going through... if anything were to happen to my Christine, I, I just don't know what would become of me!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The noob hazing is strong in this thread 
There are 12 of you in a 26 person game. Can't be helped.The noob hazing is strong in this thread![]()
E
Escalla
He only exists in your mind...
One cannot forget such a face.....He'll kill a thousand men to get what he wants.
But his sadness is so heart-breaking....
Anywhere you go, let me go with you.
E
Escalla
The noob hazing is strong in this thread![]()
You're doing a pretty good job of hazing yourselves it seems like.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K