-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm sorry guys!!Ever since I messed up in noob 201 after dying I'm afraid to do it again lol
It's cause I'm a quick learner and started off with a bang.People scawf when I call him a noob.
Plausible, but I dunno.I am the former Mayor of the town. If I had been elected I would have had neat abilities to benefit everyone but because I wasn't elected I'm just a boring has been political person.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
I could see that being a noob mistake.
unlynch sv88, lynch vetashley
It's cause I'm a quick learner and started off with a bang.![]()
Nope, that can't be it...
E
Escalla
It's cause I'm a quick learner and started off with a bang.
Plausible, but I dunno.
The main thing I remember about your first couple games is Dwin giving you a hard time about your name.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sigh. I could also see that being mistake. ******unlynch SV88****** Could I get any kind of explanation for the UFO lynch? Otherwise I'll probably go back to Gwen.
I didn't know he escaped the mafia....how did you?My vote for bb is because I'm wondering how he escaped the mafia and didn't die. That could be fishy.
to clarify, it might not have been a wolf attack.I didn't know he escaped the mafia....how did you?
That's the implication I got from the last post where he comes walking up bloody but alive and didn't say where he was.I didn't know he escaped the mafia....how did you?
Lynching BB because RNG. Nothing special.
My vote for bb is because I'm wondering how he escaped the mafia and didn't die. That could be fishy.
First it was just RNG, now it's this....which is it? Something happened to BB last night, then you "RNG" and land on him but something is clearly up with him and it seems like you are just letting the RNG do your thinking for you and not using your brain.
If you could have special powers for being mayor you sure didn't push very hard to be elected...
No, the implication is that he was beat up...That's the implication I got from the last post where he comes walking up bloody but alive and didn't say where he was.
But who else by?No, the implication is that he was beat up...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The more I thought about it I was worried about where he had beenFirst it was just RNG, now it's this....which is it? Something happened to BB last night, then you "RNG" and land on him but something is clearly up with him and it seems like you are just letting the RNG do your thinking for you and not using your brain.
If you could have special powers for being mayor you sure didn't push very hard to be elected...
By any number of people, villager or wolf...But who else by?
Lunch break, currently catching up!
UFO pm'd me and role revealed. Lynching her won't get us a wolf I don't think.
No one else had been attacked if it wasn't the mafia.By any number of people, villager or wolf...
Back to work guys. I role revealed .. That's all I got. Hope I'm not lynched would like to stick around. I'll see at 5 tonight!
Fwiw, STLs writeup of the election did have the following line in it:
Don't know how true to characters his writeups are being, but it does somewhat support SV's story. Either way though, definitely should have told us about your ability when you were campaigning, and your logic on BB isn't great.
SV88 is the next to speak up, "It's not that we don't think you would be a great leader. You would be. One of the best. But..." SV88 pauses for a second to decide on the best wording. "It just may not have been the best situation for you to have taken charge. Some of us, we know people, we have been in the political field for many years."
Don't know how true to characters his writeups are being, but it does somewhat support SV's story. Either way though, definitely should have told us about your ability when you were campaigning, and your logic on BB isn't great.

******unlynch equine constant, lynch SV88******
Don't trust your voting techniques right now and if you had such a great ability had you been elected it should've been campaigned for!
Don't trust your voting techniques right now and if you had such a great ability had you been elected it should've been campaigned for!
yes, someone else was attacked and was protected via an item.No one else had been attacked if it wasn't the mafia.
Back to work guys. I role revealed .. That's all I got. Hope I'm not lynched would like to stick around. I'll see at 5 tonight!
And the vote remains open, if I can do my discussion class while sorting through the votes, I will. If the teacher gives me some looks, then I will probably just pay attention. Either way, expect an updated vote count with in an hour and a half if not earlier.
Would've campaigned if I had known I could ... The rules state nothing from PMs so I thought that counted.******unlynch equine constant, lynch SV88******
Don't trust your voting techniques right now and if you had such a great ability had you been elected it should've been campaigned for!
I'm just not buying SV88's whole mayor thing. Something is fishy, not sure if it's just bad playing because they're new or if this is wolfy behavior but I'm sticking with my vote. SV88 did not even vote for themselves for mayor in the end, they waffled to rojo. How else are you supposed to get elected mayor if you don't campaign?
It says no direct quotes. Paraphrasing is perfectly acceptable.Would've campaigned if I had known I could ... The rules state nothing from PMs so I thought that counted.
I need to subscribe to this thread in order to keep up, it looks like.
E
Escalla
I mean sure, it could be an attempt to be sneaky with all of this, but I really really doubt it.
SV88's first game was actually Once Upon a Time that kaydubs and I modded last July. She had troubles understanding then too, so I don't think this is going to get a wolf.
That's a character reference from prior to this game, so I thought it was worth sharing.
SV88's first game was actually Once Upon a Time that kaydubs and I modded last July. She had troubles understanding then too, so I don't think this is going to get a wolf.
That's a character reference from prior to this game, so I thought it was worth sharing.
Official Lynch Tally
WS -
Magbags -
Gwen - 1 vote (wildzoo)
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet -
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFO - 4 votes (WS Cyndia, kaydubs, chillbo)
SV88 - 8 votes (MJ, allieh, MD, UFO, BlackBox, Gwen, dyachei, vetashley)
Vetashley - 3 votes (Jayna, Escalla, rojo)
EC - 2 vote (Vetashley, 98 cats)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Cyndia - 1 vote (hedgie)
Waffles: 13 - The waffle house is having fairly good business today! I am offering strawberry banana waffles for the rest of the afternoon!
24/26 people voted
Role Call: @swingnsave (aka super hungover birthday girl) @Jamr0ckin ]
Moar Lynching.
WS -
Magbags -
Gwen - 1 vote (wildzoo)
98cats -
MJ - 3 votes (EC, LIS, Devyn)
Epivet -
Hedgie - 1 vote (magbags)
UFO - 4 votes (WS Cyndia, kaydubs, chillbo)
SV88 - 8 votes (MJ, allieh, MD, UFO, BlackBox, Gwen, dyachei, vetashley)
Vetashley - 3 votes (Jayna, Escalla, rojo)
EC - 2 vote (Vetashley, 98 cats)
Allie - 1 vote (Epivet)
BB - 1 vote (SV88)
Cyndia - 1 vote (hedgie)
Waffles: 13 - The waffle house is having fairly good business today! I am offering strawberry banana waffles for the rest of the afternoon!
24/26 people voted
Role Call: @swingnsave (aka super hungover birthday girl) @Jamr0ckin ]
Moar Lynching.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
I mean sure, it could be an attempt to be sneaky with all of this, but I really really doubt it.
SV88's first game was actually Once Upon a Time that kaydubs and I modded last July. She had troubles understanding then too, so I don't think this is going to get a wolf.
That's a character reference from prior to this game, so I thought it was worth sharing.
So I think that's worth considering.
Not everyone can be as charismatic or as handsome as Raoul. You can't blame them for that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The campaign us weird, the vote is weird, but the role seems plausible and I'd rather keep her on my suspicious list for now and lynch someone else. I'm not getting any wolfy feelings from UFO, so I'll go back to ******lynch gwen******
In my last post I forgot to add how tired I am of Christine. The public wants to see me, the prima donna.
Given the writeup, I'm inclined to believe SV88's politician story.
Unlynch UFP, Lynch cyndia because I got nothing and need to run off to anatomy lab.UFO pm'd me and role revealed. Lynching her won't get us a wolf I don't think.
Huh, I thought that was her. No real reason for UFOI mean sure, it could be an attempt to be sneaky with all of this, but I really really doubt it.
SV88's first game was actually Once Upon a Time that kaydubs and I modded last July. She had troubles understanding then too, so I don't think this is going to get a wolf.
That's a character reference from prior to this game, so I thought it was worth sharing.
You're gonna make mistakes in WW as a new player. Just make 'em & own 'em.You know you wantttt it 😀. If not, I will be ending fairly soon, as the thread seems to be dying again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Learn from your mistake and try to be better next game. That's all you can doStole a break at work
🙁 boo. I want to play more!

I feel like that it is an appropriate way to end this.I like bands, and I really like wagons...
So why not bandwagon? !
lynch SV88
Lynch closed, Results pending....
With the conclusion of the matinee performance, all four performers take a bow. The curtain closes, and the city members condense right in front of the stage. "Who do we lynch?" Rojo asks firmly.
At this point, the room disperses into utter chaos, with more than 50% of the people's names being suggested. Eventually, they come down to a consensus of UFO and SVU. "Why should we vote UFO?" Rojo asks.
The general thoughts on that were "Meh, for funsies?" from what Rojo could gather. Then he asks, "Why should we kill SVU?"
SVU interjects. "I am the ex-mayor guys. I have, and thanks to Rojo, always will be now. All I wanted was to be able to use the resources that I know about and I doubt rojo doesn't even know exists. Did you know that the mayors office has a secret service detail? Did you know that they also have a system of voting that is more complex then what you would expect? Did you...
@shortnsweet one of the advisers on the side of Rojo steps up. "Yes, we all know you are the previous mayor. Who doesn't know that? But that doesn't mean you are not with THEM. Think of Sand_Cat. No one would have expected someone as influential as her to be with the family. How do we know you aren't?"
"How are you question my loyalty? How dare you question it after EVERYTHING I have done for this freaking city. If I had been elected mayor, that would have cemented my loyalty, and I would have never, in a million years, joined with the likes of them. But you know, now it doesn't sound so terrible....
Everyone's in awe by his response to this question. Did he actually just say that? Magbag's jaw seems to be locked in the open position.
"All in favor of killing SVU, say aye." Most people say aye. Those opposed, say nay. Only Escalla says nay. "You guys are making a mistake, I don't have a good feeling about this...."
Rojo states, "This is a democracy, and majority has ruled."
SVU starts to try and run off but is met with a fist to his face by Jayna. Jayna, Epivet, and Rojo carry the body over to the gate scenery, still present from The Phantom of the Opera play. The take some rope and tie him up to the gate. "I swear it isn't me." SVU is sobbing at this point. "I did my best. All I was trying to do was help."
The sobbing was not enough to sway the blood thirsty crowd. Rojo takes a knife out of his pocket and stabs him straight in the heart with it, letting the blood gush down. Within seconds, SVU, The ex-mayor is dead.
When his true colors were revealed, everyone started walking away dejectedly. But all of a sudden, they heard a pop behind them. They look and see the skin peeling away from the face of SVU
Within seconds, he is completely bones. SNS was lagging behind the rest of the group, clearly upset about the mayor situation, and was grabbed by the now freed skeleton. Everyone hears a crack, and knows that the reincarnated body of SVU has snapped SNS's neck, probably for betraying him when he needed her most. Once this happens, everyone sprints out of there as fast as possible, not wishing to incur the wrath of SVU. Revived, as the Head Skeleton is SVU.
We are now in Night 2 with a soft deadline of 4:30 pm (only missing 1 major pm).
There are 25 Players remaining in the game:
Brooklyn
1. @dyachei
2. @LetItSnow
3. @kaydubs
4. @devyn
5. @thedrjojo
Bronx
1. @Escalla
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @WildZoo
4. @hedgiehog
5. @Mad Jack
Queens
1. @Gwenevre
2. @swingnsave
3. @allieh8607
4. @Cyndia
5. @equineconstant
6. @MDreamaker
Manhattan
1. @epivetlove
2. @magbags
3. @wolfspeaker
5. @BlackBox
Staten Island
1. @JaynaAli
2. @UFprevet12
3. @VetAshley2117
4. @98cats
5. @Jamr0ckin
Skeleton Army
1. @SV88 - Head Skeleton
Dead
No one... (not sure how...)
*****Note the group changes. Everyone from Manhattan may NO LONGER speak to SV88*****
At this point, the room disperses into utter chaos, with more than 50% of the people's names being suggested. Eventually, they come down to a consensus of UFO and SVU. "Why should we vote UFO?" Rojo asks.
The general thoughts on that were "Meh, for funsies?" from what Rojo could gather. Then he asks, "Why should we kill SVU?"
SVU interjects. "I am the ex-mayor guys. I have, and thanks to Rojo, always will be now. All I wanted was to be able to use the resources that I know about and I doubt rojo doesn't even know exists. Did you know that the mayors office has a secret service detail? Did you know that they also have a system of voting that is more complex then what you would expect? Did you...
@shortnsweet one of the advisers on the side of Rojo steps up. "Yes, we all know you are the previous mayor. Who doesn't know that? But that doesn't mean you are not with THEM. Think of Sand_Cat. No one would have expected someone as influential as her to be with the family. How do we know you aren't?"
"How are you question my loyalty? How dare you question it after EVERYTHING I have done for this freaking city. If I had been elected mayor, that would have cemented my loyalty, and I would have never, in a million years, joined with the likes of them. But you know, now it doesn't sound so terrible....
Everyone's in awe by his response to this question. Did he actually just say that? Magbag's jaw seems to be locked in the open position.
"All in favor of killing SVU, say aye." Most people say aye. Those opposed, say nay. Only Escalla says nay. "You guys are making a mistake, I don't have a good feeling about this...."
Rojo states, "This is a democracy, and majority has ruled."
SVU starts to try and run off but is met with a fist to his face by Jayna. Jayna, Epivet, and Rojo carry the body over to the gate scenery, still present from The Phantom of the Opera play. The take some rope and tie him up to the gate. "I swear it isn't me." SVU is sobbing at this point. "I did my best. All I was trying to do was help."
The sobbing was not enough to sway the blood thirsty crowd. Rojo takes a knife out of his pocket and stabs him straight in the heart with it, letting the blood gush down. Within seconds, SVU, The ex-mayor is dead.
When his true colors were revealed, everyone started walking away dejectedly. But all of a sudden, they heard a pop behind them. They look and see the skin peeling away from the face of SVU
Within seconds, he is completely bones. SNS was lagging behind the rest of the group, clearly upset about the mayor situation, and was grabbed by the now freed skeleton. Everyone hears a crack, and knows that the reincarnated body of SVU has snapped SNS's neck, probably for betraying him when he needed her most. Once this happens, everyone sprints out of there as fast as possible, not wishing to incur the wrath of SVU. Revived, as the Head Skeleton is SVU.
We are now in Night 2 with a soft deadline of 4:30 pm (only missing 1 major pm).
There are 25 Players remaining in the game:
Brooklyn
1. @dyachei
2. @LetItSnow
3. @kaydubs
4. @devyn
5. @thedrjojo
Bronx
1. @Escalla
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @WildZoo
4. @hedgiehog
5. @Mad Jack
Queens
1. @Gwenevre
2. @swingnsave
3. @allieh8607
4. @Cyndia
5. @equineconstant
6. @MDreamaker
Manhattan
1. @epivetlove
2. @magbags
3. @wolfspeaker
5. @BlackBox
Staten Island
1. @JaynaAli
2. @UFprevet12
3. @VetAshley2117
4. @98cats
5. @Jamr0ckin
Skeleton Army
1. @SV88 - Head Skeleton
Dead
No one... (not sure how...)
*****Note the group changes. Everyone from Manhattan may NO LONGER speak to SV88*****
Last edited:
ummm... wut?
i wonder if whoever was going to be lynched first was going to do that, or if it was SV88 specifically...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is just 

*******
Well...that's just an unpleasant way to die.
*****
Well...that's just an unpleasant way to die.
*****
S0...SV88 is still...playing? As an undead role? So confused right now.
wut
Literally just waiting on 2 super minor pms. I will give 15 minutes, and then I am going to close.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K