Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Capri

I've been too hung over from graduation to bother checkin in, oh my god I feel awful. I looked into Capri last night and she can kill. Given that that our village assassin is already dead, that screams wolf to me
Aw hail naw.

Unlynch Sporty
Lynch MJ


I was totally sold on the village seer whatever thing, but now you're straight up lying. You know I've already got a ton of sketch points, so I'm an easy mislynch if you can say the right words. We're most likely at lylo so one mislynch and you win. Nope not doing this.

FWIW, I'm vanilla and a pig.
 
Do we have an affiliation seer? Cuz at this point I'd hope they'd have come out with MJ's affiliation if it were not village. If not, I'd hope that the ability seer would at least be village. That's where I'm at right now, of course if MJ's a convert then it is what it is.
 
Yes? Sporty came on, said she would be contributing shortly, and then disappeared. Since capri wasn't talking I switched to Sporty to see if she would. Lo and behold people started contributing and interesting intel came out. If MJ is a wolf we're possibly screwed but hey, can't ignore intel!
If MJ is a wolf, that means it's bad info and a lie. Which it is, because he is.
What are you going to do when I flip village? You don't really have a second chance here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************
1b1.gif

************
 
I've looked into genny, paws, wz, and kc. If I were a wolf I'd have tried to convince WZ to use her one shot kill on the wrong person ("kill X, I looked into them and they have the ability to kill, they've gotta be a wolf if you're the village assassin!", and I'd have killed off KC or at least tried to convince her to tell me how she's using her ability, which she'll confirm I haven't done. Now if we've got a protector, please cover my ass tonight, because I'm super ****ed.
MJ even floated the strategy he's using on me right now.
 
Literally no clue. I have a feeling that it might be a built in mechanic that was hinted at with the "you can role reveal, but it likely won't do you any good" in the rules. Maybe my mayor powers were nullified when I revealed them as a penalty?
You said you looked into genny, paws, wz, and kc on Friday. So that means you looked into Capri when? and who did you look into on the day that was missing?
 
Literally no clue. I have a feeling that it might be a built in mechanic that was hinted at with the "you can role reveal, but it likely won't do you any good" in the rules. Maybe my mayor powers were nullified when I revealed them as a penalty?
Oh ****. This makes me think you are up to no good sir. Pulling that kind of stuff sounds very much like evil-me trying to dig myself out of a hole...

So now I'm conflicted.
 
Alright, I'm just gonna word vomit if no one feels like changing their votes.

I discussed this idea in PM with the cupcake holder but this was from MJ's role reveal:

My ability as mayor is to permanently kill wolves with any lynch avoidance so long as I vote for them at the end of a cycle.

Notice it says wolves, not just anyone. If Cray is a villager that would explain why she wasn't lynched, even with MJ's vote. Cupcake Holder suggested she's the alpha (and thus can't be killed until the other wolves are killed) but I would have expected MJ's vote to override that. If MJ is a wolf and Cray is not, MJ would know that if Cray was lynched it would be no loss to the pack, or if not, then it gives him and the pack better info about his mayoral ability.

And let's not forget that ability seering is a hella wolfy ability as it is.

Edit: And I intentionally waited to post this to see MJ's response and see how that turned out.
 
Alright, I'm just gonna word vomit if no one feels like changing their votes.

I discussed this idea in PM with the cupcake holder but this was from MJ's role reveal:



Notice it says wolves, not just anyone. If Cray is a villager that would explain why she wasn't lynched, even with MJ's vote. Cupcake Holder suggested she's the alpha (and thus can't be killed until the other wolves are killed) but I would have expected MJ's vote to override that. If MJ is a wolf and Cray is not, MJ would know that if Cray was lynched it would be no loss to the pack, or if not, then it gives him and the pack better info about his mayoral ability.

And let's not forget that ability seering is a hella wolfy ability as it is.
Let's not go too far off the wall here. MJ lying about his ability does in no way clear Cray, she is wolfy AF for avoiding 2 lynches with no prior warning to village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, I'm just gonna word vomit if no one feels like changing their votes.

I discussed this idea in PM with the cupcake holder but this was from MJ's role reveal:



Notice it says wolves, not just anyone. If Cray is a villager that would explain why she wasn't lynched, even with MJ's vote. Cupcake Holder suggested she's the alpha (and thus can't be killed until the other wolves are killed) but I would have expected MJ's vote to override that. If MJ is a wolf and Cray is not, MJ would know that if Cray was lynched it would be no loss to the pack, or if not, then it gives him and the pack better info about his mayoral ability.

And let's not forget that ability seering is a hella wolfy ability as it is.
I've not played as many games as some other players in this game, but I've seen ability seering equally as wolf and village.... and if we don't have an affiliation seer, I wouldnt be surprised to see the ability seer on the village side instead.

All your stuff about Cray hurts my head and I don't understand
 
There is something that I would not have expected to happen that happened last night if MJ were a wolf. Or something that I would have expected to happen that did not happen. In any case, I still have MJ leaning closer to village than not (which might be dumb and that might be why things happened the way they happened) but WIFOM.

Capri I'm not suggesting we lynch cray right now, I'm just saying there's no way I'm not thinking she's wolfy based on anything that happens with MJ. Also, I meant lying about mayor ability not seering ability.
 
OK, so MJ said his vote kills wolves with lynch avoidance. Suppose Cray is village (I know, a stretch, but go with it for now). She is not a wolf, but she does have lynch avoidance. Because she is not a wolf, she cannot be killed by mayor vote. Make sense?
Edited to fix a typo
No. Does not make sense. Why would a villager have multiple lynch avoidances, and not ever mention them, not even once?
 
Alright, I'm just gonna word vomit if no one feels like changing their votes.

I discussed this idea in PM with the cupcake holder but this was from MJ's role reveal:



Notice it says wolves, not just anyone. If Cray is a villager that would explain why she wasn't lynched, even with MJ's vote. Cupcake Holder suggested she's the alpha (and thus can't be killed until the other wolves are killed) but I would have expected MJ's vote to override that. If MJ is a wolf and Cray is not, MJ would know that if Cray was lynched it would be no loss to the pack, or if not, then it gives him and the pack better info about his mayoral ability.

And let's not forget that ability seering is a hella wolfy ability as it is.

Edit: And I intentionally waited to post this to see MJ's response and see how that turned out.
I can confirm this conversation, as I am cupcake holder.
I think I'm actually going to
###unlynch Capri
Lynch MJ#####
He's gotta be lying, they have been wasting our lynches.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad