Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And also did you ever answer about why you thought your Lynch on Crayola didn't work?
He did share his thoughts:
Got any thoughts on what happened with Cray's lynch?
Literally no clue. I have a feeling that it might be a built in mechanic that was hinted at with the "you can role reveal, but it likely won't do you any good" in the rules. Maybe my mayor powers were nullified when I revealed them as a penalty?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D7 Lynch Tally

MJ (3) -
capri, moose, paws, genny

4/7

Deadline ~ 7 hours

giphy.gif
 
I'm like, legitimately pissed that genny is that ****ing dense, I haven't dealt with this level of stupid ****ery in a long time. I've clearly indicated my ability isn't tracking, there is no hint that tracking even exists, I was clearly using a colloquial term for "tracked them down" forgetting that you people are literal as all hell and I need to pretend I'm dealing with autistic children when I'm playing werewolf.

Good job keeping me alive this long to **** with me and throw me under the bus as the final lynch. **** you. **** the mods for how they handled that tie, it's a ****ing cop out. **** the village for being such garbage. **** this game, I should've stayed retired, I'm so tired of endgame being lost because of me. It happens all the ****ing time and I'm sick of it. I've got an 86% loss rate at the end because of this. Bull****. Right. Here. I ****ing hate WW.
 
I'm like, legitimately pissed that genny is that ****ing dense, I haven't dealt with this level of stupid ****ery in a long time. I've clearly indicated my ability isn't tracking, there is no hint that tracking even exists, I was clearly using a colloquial term for "tracked them down" forgetting that you people are literal as all hell and I need to pretend I'm dealing with autistic children when I'm playing werewolf.

Good job keeping me alive this long to **** with me and throw me under the bus as the final lynch. **** you. **** the mods for how they handled that tie, it's a ****ing cop out. **** the village for being such garbage. **** this game, I should've stayed retired, I'm so tired of endgame being lost because of me. It happens all the ****ing time and I'm sick of it. I've got an 86% loss rate at the end because of this. Bull****. Right. Here. I ****ing hate WW.
I just want to say that the mods didn't cop out with the tie. I had the ability to survive 1 lynch or 1 night kill and I used it during the tie to give us some extra time to consider everything.
 
Whatever, I'm done with WW. **** you wolves, I'm so tired of being the fall guy for you. This game was just way too ****ing far. I don't know how you did it, I don't know if I'm a false seer or you were altering my results or some mod ****ery is going on, but I just want you to ****ing know that this is the game that made me quit WW. It was too. ****ing. Much. And now seeing Moose's move lets me know there WAS bull**** going on, which at least brings one thing to light and makes me feel like I'm not losing my ****ing mind.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't think Capri was a wolf. I wasn't going to lose the game because we couldn't decide on who to vote for.
That's a bull**** reason, because if you believed I was a wolf and Capri was a villager, it wouldn't have ended the game if we both got struck down. In fact it would've assured a villager win, because we've got it down to cray and possibly one other and kc would have much more reasonable options for who to protect, it'd be damn near impossible not to win. Instead you put it at 4v3 right now and cost us our ****ing blocker, now you're railroading me for the win which would've likely taken a couple more cycles if you hadn't stopped that ****ing lynch.
@Mad Jack I hope you enjoy your time with your sister 🙂
we just got back from brunch and I'm doing laundry right now while her and my fiancee are off at the park (I don't like going outside and needed an excuse to just not), so I've got time to express my profound anger until about 5ish
 
###
unlynch MJ
Lynch Moose
###
@genny i think you might have been right about her.

I don't know how i feel about MJ's rage quit, i could switch back. Isn't it MJ's own rule something something wolves getting mad for being lynched for the wrong reason?
 
That's a bull**** reason, because if you believed I was a wolf and Capri was a villager, it wouldn't have ended the game if we both got struck down. In fact it would've assured a villager win, because we've got it down to cray and possibly one other and kc would have much more reasonable options for who to protect, it'd be damn near impossible not to win. Instead you put it at 4v3 right now and cost us our ****ing blocker, now you're railroading me for the win which would've likely taken a couple more cycles if you hadn't stopped that ****ing lynch.

we just got back from brunch and I'm doing laundry right now while her and my fiancee are off at the park (I don't like going outside and needed an excuse to just not), so I've got time to express my profound anger until about 5ish
If Capri ended up being a villager and was killed then we would have been screwed!!! The night kill would have ended the game!!
 
###
unlynch MJ
Lynch Moose
###
@genny i think you might have been right about her.

I don't know how i feel about MJ's rage quit, i could switch back. Isn't it MJ's own rule something something wolves getting mad for being lynched for the wrong reason?
Moose: A moose: grammatical conundrum (two meese or two moose?), tasty chocolate product, and the Canadian deer. Legend has it that if you give a moose a muffin, you'll get a free sock puppet show. You will survive one attempt on your life (lynch or kill)
 
###
unlynch MJ
Lynch Moose
###
@genny i think you might have been right about her.

I don't know how i feel about MJ's rage quit, i could switch back. Isn't it MJ's own rule something something wolves getting mad for being lynched for the wrong reason?
I promise you, I'm a villager. MJ seered me and saw me as vanilla because I used this passive trait to make the tie.
 
If Capri ended up being a villager and was killed then we would have been screwed!!! The night kill would have ended the game!!
If it was a double kill and you actually believe I'm a wolf it would have put the village in a better place than doing nothing. Why didn't she stop a night kill of literally anyone else if her ability can be used on anyone as claimed?
 
Moose: A moose: grammatical conundrum (two meese or two moose?), tasty chocolate product, and the Canadian deer. Legend has it that if you give a moose a muffin, you'll get a free sock puppet show. You will survive one attempt on your life (lynch or kill)
This allows YOU to avoid dying. Capri was up for the lynch along with myself. Your ability is bull**** and this is all becoming much clearer to me, because this clearly makes you absolutely full of ****

Lynch moose
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MJ is railroading me and you guys are literally going to lose this game if I get lynched!!! I'm sorry if I made a mistake in my first game but I swear to you that's exactly what I was given!!! I even asked the mods for clarification on whether or not MJ would have seen me as vanilla!!!
 
How did you get that? There are 7 players left, that's with the night kill. If we had killed Capri, we would have 6 players left!!! And that's exactly how it's worded @StayingPositive2017!! I made it a tie and the game mechanics took over!
Uh, so you just magically banked on there being a mechanic in place that would kill you instead of either person up for a lynch or literally anyone else involved in the lynch votes? That's pretty ****ing farfetched.
 
I didn't know if they would kill all of us or just me!!! I took a gamble, sue me. If you lynch me, this game is over and that's not me trying to save my a**, that's me trying to save the village!!! Didn't you notice how quickly MJ JUMPED on me?!?! He's looking for a way out and he "found one".
if you are village then yes, this will suck esp. cuz ive waffled off mj and capri so many times. but we look for people making errors in this game and you described using an ability in a way that isn't what the ability says. plus mj supposedly has a mayor ability to cancel a lynch cancel so it makes sense that a wolf would have a lynch cancel. it wasn't cray, so its probably there to kill you.
 
if you are village then yes, this will suck esp. cuz ive waffled off mj and capri so many times. but we look for people making errors in this game and you described using an ability in a way that isn't what the ability says. plus mj supposedly has a mayor ability to cancel a lynch cancel so it makes sense that a wolf would have a lynch cancel. it wasn't cray, so its probably there to kill you.
I promise you I'm currently a vanilla villager (I was a villager with an ability but I used it during the tie). Maybe you guys consider it a bonehead move to have created the tie but yesterday, we had 8 people, then if we had lynched Capri and she was villager, it would be 7 people, and then if someone had died in night kill, that would lead to 6 people!!! And if we think that there are 3 wolves, then the game would have been over!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you are village then yes, this will suck esp. cuz ive waffled off mj and capri so many times. but we look for people making errors in this game and you described using an ability in a way that isn't what the ability says. plus mj supposedly has a mayor ability to cancel a lynch cancel so it makes sense that a wolf would have a lynch cancel. it wasn't cray, so its probably there to kill you.
Also, I think it should be said that it was a PASSIVE ability!!!!
 
so how did this go down? you made the tie and then what?
I made the tie, and then remember how it said there was a lightning bolt and how it was concentrated on 1 person? That was me. Then I got the message from the mods saying what I quoted above ("You have used up your death avoidance with this lynch") and I apologized to them (especially since I probably pissed them off with my first game). That's it
 
I made the tie, and then remember how it said there was a lightning bolt and how it was concentrated on 1 person? That was me. Then I got the message from the mods saying what I quoted above ("You have used up your death avoidance with this lynch") and I apologized to them (especially since I probably pissed them off with my first game). That's it
i see. after reviewing the write-up, i think i'm understanding what you meant by your ability being used to cancel the tie.
FOR NOW:
###
unlynch moose
###

im not sure what im going to do with my vote any more.
either mj or capri is likely a wolf and i can't decide
 
i see. after reviewing the write-up, i think i'm understanding what you meant by your ability being used to cancel the tie.
FOR NOW:
###
unlynch moose
###

im not sure what im going to do with my vote any more.
either mj or capri is likely a wolf and i can't decide
i'm going back to studying, this game is too much sometimes:laugh::drowning::dead:😢