Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And how did it do the village good to avoid mentioning it at all? It completely eroded any trust we may have had in you, just because you didn't warn anyone, or provide any kind of explanation after the first lynch.

yes, it eroded all the trust 🙄 (just laughing, not at you, I know what you mean)

so what would have happened if I said I had lynch avoidance? all of a sudden everyone trusts me and doesn't want to pull a kill it twice maneuver? and if I said I had another avoidance, then what? all I can say is keep wolf hunting guys it's not me
 
yes, it eroded all the trust 🙄 (just laughing, not at you, I know what you mean)

so what would have happened if I said I had lynch avoidance? all of a sudden everyone trusts me and doesn't want to pull a kill it twice maneuver? and if I said I had another avoidance, then what? all I can say is keep wolf hunting guys it's not me
If you tell village you have a lynch avoidance while getting lynched the first time, yes they'll probably still lynch you. But after that you get judged on your play and coming out with your ability before you get lynched and it being correct is a village move, not telling is an alpha wolf move. Honestly in my opinion telling could be wolfy or village, not telling is just wolfy (or chaos but whatever).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, it eroded all the trust 🙄 (just laughing, not at you, I know what you mean)

so what would have happened if I said I had lynch avoidance? all of a sudden everyone trusts me and doesn't want to pull a kill it twice maneuver? and if I said I had another avoidance, then what? all I can say is keep wolf hunting guys it's not me
kcough said it better than I could. We can't believe you that it's not you we're looking for when everything you've done so far has been so very alpha wolfy.
 
any classic Doctor Who fans in here?

the 5th Doctor would like to teach you how to dougie

WARNING LANGUAGE


Kolosigma is one of my fave Doctor Who vidders out there and makes me think of my fave modders Kara and Kaydubs. The power of K.

I'm sure I'll find a good Placebo youtube vid set to Special K.... any fandom requests??
 
Last edited:
After not finding anyone dead for a while, it was a shock to wake up to a bear in the kitchen. This mama bear had been very proud of herself and what she considered to be a good job protecting people. But protecting people every night had left her rather hungry and so she decided to treat herself to a midnight snack tonight. Taking a quick break from protection detail, she snuck into the kitchen and started searching for just the right snack. Eyes goin wide at seeing a cake topped with honey she went up to it and started snacking. Sadly this flat, bitter cake was just the bait. Seems if you give a bear a cake, they end up dead.

Everyone looked around at how few there were now and realized they needed to take today seriously or else the end might just be nigh. One wrong accusation and there would be no coming back from it.

Dead is @kcoughli, bear, who could protect someone each night

It is now D8. Lynch will end at **10pm** EST (30 minutes earlier)

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
8. @Mad Jack
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
9. @kcoughli, protector
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, but that could have been to get favor with the village! If the protector died so quickly, we would have immediately known the seer was a wolf so when a role reveal occurred, we would know MJ was a wolf.
To get favor with village...? Maybe. But it's pretty darn risky for a wolf pack with that info to keep a protector around this long.

I also don't agree with the bolded at all; I've seen lucky kills at game start that take down the most PR role completely coincidentally.
 
I get your thought process here, but didn't Kc say that MJ seered her like on N2 or something really early?
Not that early, I was seered night 2 and wz i think said night 1. She (edit: kc) totally vouched for him on thread that he seered her and she wasn't dead. That's definitely establishing village cred. I'll go back and see if I can find a better idea of when she was seered. She may have also successfully protected herself on one of the nights with no kills.
 
Not that early, I was seered night 2 and wz i think said night 1. She totally vouched for him on thread that he seered her and she wasn't dead. That's definitely establishing village cred. I'll go back and see if I can find a better idea of when she was seered. She may have also successfully protected herself on one of the nig
To get favor with village...? Maybe. But it's pretty darn risky for a wolf pack with that info to keep a protector around this long.

I also don't agree with the bolded at all; I've seen lucky kills at game start that take down the most PR role completely coincidentally.
Likely glam was just luck, but come on sporty. You sound like you are being purposefully obtuse on this.
Sporty:
What is the purpose of an ability seer in village? I can think of one but I want to know why you think that abiliya is more likely village than wolf. Remember, he said ability seer NOT affiliation seer
 
Likely glam was just luck, but come on sporty. You sound like you are being purposefully obtuse on this.
Sporty:
What is the purpose of an ability seer in village? I can think of one but I want to know why you think that abiliya is more likely village than wolf. Remember, he said ability seer NOT affiliation seer
Noob Question: Aren't there vanilla wolves? So, if he's the ability seer, how can he see that someone has the ability to kill? Do all wolves present as having the ability to kill? Thank you!
 
Sorry guys, I never checked in after night close, my sister is here and I literally haven't seen her in eight years so I'd much rather be spending time with her than on SDN.
that accounts for 5 nights, but there have been 6 including night 1.
I tracked sporty, she's vanilla.
Unfortunately I don't know. I think it would show as vanilla. I don't think it would show as "an ability to kill"
May not be a wolf, might be a wolf with an extra kill (common in games with low wolf numbers or no conversions), may be new mods, I don't know. I gave you my results and put myself out there, then the wolves killed the only person that trusted me to make sure I got lynched today. I feel like I'm being ****ed with and I hate it.
 
Heck yeah, but I think she can't be killed til the end. As for a third :shrug:
Could be any of you now that I'm not feeling as good about genny
I'm feeling less good about Sporty now but I think defending MJ (especially if he's a wolf) would be a pretty noob thing to do if she was a wolf. I think after everything that happened last night that Capri is village. I'm just not sure about you Paws or Genny, but to be fair, I've gotten a super villager vibe from Genny after the whole Jboo lynch and after you revealed the muffin thing with being the cupcake holder you're less sketch too. So I'm with you that I don't really know who the 3rd person is. I do want to point out that when Cray said you and KC were working together that that is now debunked because KC is a villager so...I'm sticking with MJ and Cray as wolves, but we need that 3rd one in case Cray can only be the last wolf killed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry guys, I never checked in after night close, my sister is here and I literally haven't seen her in eight years so I'd much rather be spending time with her than on SDN.

I tracked sporty, she's vanilla.

May not be a wolf, might be a wolf with an extra kill (common in games with low wolf numbers or no conversions), may be new mods, I don't know. I gave you my results and put myself out there, then the wolves killed the only person that trusted me to make sure I got lynched today. I feel like I'm being ****ed with and I hate it.
What's your role? I'm well aware that the rules say it's not too helpful but humor me
 
Squirrel: You curly tailed, fluffy cutey you. Some may wonder if you are nuts, or just like nuts, but honestly it is probably a mixture of both. All that nuttiness fits nicely inside your squishy cheeks and can get you through the winter. You may choose one player each night to determine their ability
 
Squirrel: You curly tailed, fluffy cutey you. Some may wonder if you are nuts, or just like nuts, but honestly it is probably a mixture of both. All that nuttiness fits nicely inside your squishy cheeks and can get you through the winter. You may choose one player each night to determine their ability
So tell us who you think is potentially wolfly? Top contenders for Lynch tonight?

And also did you ever answer about why you thought your Lynch on Crayola didn't work?
 
I'm feeling less good about Sporty now but I think defending MJ (especially if he's a wolf) would be a pretty noob thing to do if she was a wolf. I think after everything that happened last night that Capri is village. I'm just not sure about you Paws or Genny, but to be fair, I've gotten a super villager vibe from Genny after the whole Jboo lynch and after you revealed the muffin thing with being the cupcake holder you're less sketch too. So I'm with you that I don't really know who the 3rd person is. I do want to point out that when Cray said you and KC were working together that that is now debunked because KC is a villager so...I'm sticking with MJ and Cray as wolves, but we need that 3rd one in case Cray can only be the last wolf killed.
It's been end game for days now. Possibly thought it didn't matter any longer?
 
And I would've killed kc, like, forever ago or at least tried to figure out wtf she was going to do on a given night. I mean, she told me she was protecting genny and the wolves attacked genny for ****s sake
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D7 Lynch Tally

MJ (3) -
capri, moose, paws

3/7

Deadline ~ 10 hours

giphy.gif
 
Okay guys, so I have a dinner to go to at 6 and I probably won't be back on until the latest 9 pm, so we gotta get this stuff solved ASAP!!
I think that everyone should put their top 3 wolf picks:
In no particular order --> MJ, Cray, Sporty (I just want to say that none of this is personal because I think that a lot of people have been taking accusations personally and I don't want anyone to feel hurt by this because it's a game).
Calling on @Crayola227 @capri1722 @Mad Jack @SportPonies @StayingPositive2017 @genny