Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The person who started the cupcake convo. You know, like I tried to do with you but you never said a word.
No, I get that, I just don't understand what with the cupcake... and Paws thinking MJ is a wolf...? That's the part I'm not following.

As far as our convo, I didn't get on until after our ability to talk was up; so that's why I didn't say anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D7 Lynch Tally

Moose () -
MJ (4) - capri, paws, genny, moose
Capri (4) - sporty, mj, kcough, cray
Sporty () -

8/8

Deadline ~ 4 minutes

tenor.gif
Moose swirchd
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************************************************
Been on SDN for almost 5 years and just found out in the last two weeks that this game existed. I'm very upset that I didn't know about this sooner and am going to try and jump in next game. Followed this one and Safari, any suggestions on other good ones to read up on before joining?

*****************************************************

If you read the noob games, pay more attention to exposition and such, don't take the actual gameplay as an example of.... well, you get what I mean
 
Can we do whatever makes it gay? I like that option.

I'm gonna go back to my Capri vote from a few days ago, but I would like to hear from Cray why she didn't die... again. @Crayola227 I have my hunches, but seriously? Not a wolf?

Lynch Capri

I have lynch avoidance, duh. I still consider myself new enough to the game that I don't always know what is or is not a good idea to say about my abilities for village, so I tend to be cagey. If I explain why I didn't die... I basically give away my death sentence to any baddies or if there is a well-meaning villager that might give me friendly fire.
 
Let's not go too far off the wall here. MJ lying about his ability does in no way clear Cray, she is wolfy AF for avoiding 2 lynches with no prior warning to village.

not sure why I'm supposed to warn village

I've never seen it do anything good for village when a villager with lynch avoidance brings it up in any way shape or form

I tried to address the other BS concerns about my gameplay, and it didn't work

the lynch avoidance thing was not going to be a defense, even if you guys didn't waste time lynching me (which you would have no matter what) discussing it would have been a distraction every day. Just had to let it play out and hope that you would figure out you needed to look elsewhere
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a quiet day for the majority of the day. Seems all were not interested in baking today. They couldn’t even read the recipe provided to make whatever baked good was the baked good of the day. Finally in the last 30 minutes, discussion was sparked and two candidates were put forth. Willing to suffer the wrath of the mods, moose decided to make it a tie.

‘You really wanted a tie? Are you really that brave? Well, this mod is really not happy.’

Karabou aimed her lighting bolts into the crowd ready to burn down the whole kitchen and everyone in it but it seems someone bumped her arm. This caused the lightning bolts to combine into one bolt aimed for one person who alone would bear the wrath of the mods. But all that happened was the lightning was absorbed and the person was left staring at her eyes wide and full of apologies.

Unsatisfied with the result, Karabou looked around at everyone as she got her bolts ready. Fearing her wrath and what would happen should they tie again in any game, everyone fled to the safety of their rooms for the night.

No one has died

It is now N7. Night will end at 9am EST

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
 
It was a quiet day for the majority of the day. Seems all were not interested in baking today. They couldn’t even read the recipe provided to make whatever baked good was the baked good of the day. Finally in the last 30 minutes, discussion was sparked and two candidates were put forth. Willing to suffer the wrath of the mods, moose decided to make it a tie.

‘You really wanted a tie? Are you really that brave? Well, this mod is really not happy.’

Karabou aimed her lighting bolts into the crowd ready to burn down the whole kitchen and everyone in it but it seems someone bumped her arm. This caused the lightning bolts to combine into one bolt aimed for one person who alone would bear the wrath of the mods. But all that happened was the lightning was absorbed and the person was left staring at her eyes wide and full of apologies.

Unsatisfied with the result, Karabou looked around at everyone as she got her bolts ready. Fearing her wrath and what would happen should they tie again in any game, everyone fled to the safety of their rooms for the night.

No one has died

It is now N7. Night will end at 9am EST

Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
5. @capri1722
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny

Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
6. @johnnaboo, vanilla
7. @WildZoo, samurai
12. @mmmdreamerz, vanilla
4. @MixedAnimals77, virgin
13. @PrincessButterCup, vanilla
I told you Cray ninja'd me!!! That's why I had a gif!! I was looking for it!! Have mercy!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Again, for THE MILLIONTH TIME, cray ninja'd me!!! I was going to cast my vote first, and I was going to stick with MJ. I voted for MJ this morning and my gut instincts told me that I shouldn't have swayed.
Yes, but you realized that it happened so all you had to do to unmake the tie was to switch your vote, to anyone, and it wouldn't have been a tie. Bemoaning that someone else voted first and that forced you to make the tie is just... incorrect?
 
Yes, but you realized that it happened so all you had to do to unmake the tie was to switch your vote, to anyone, and it wouldn't have been a tie. Bemoaning that someone else voted first and that forced you to make the tie is just... incorrect?
I don't want to lose if we're wrong! I think it's best that we have an extra day and aren't all waffling like crazy in the last 20 minutes