Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Capri

For having a fluff post and no content posts yet. And I don't like the current leaders.

Unlynch MOOSE
Lynch capri

Too much lurking today.
Been moving back home (~650 miles) this weekend and sleeping it off today so will try to be more active in later days.
I have feels for KC, capri, and greeny in that order. I'm still mulling it over

Moose and crayolC seem village for now

I have feels for Capri, Greeny, and 3m (not in any particular order)
For the two of you, same reasons as PBC/AMel, or something different?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D2 Lynch Tally

AMel (2)
- jboo, sporty
MOOSE () -
mj (1) - kcough
greeney (2) - mixy, MOOSE
paws (1) - genny
Capri (2) - pbc, AMel
Kc (1) - mj

9/15

Missing: Crayola, 3m, Capri, dubz, greeney, paws

Deadline ~ 3 hours

giphy.gif
 
That's pretty typical play, though I don't think I've played with her when she was a wolf. Some one with more 3m experience want to chime in?

No one has ever played with me when I was a wolf, because I’ve never been a wolf. This time is no exception. 3m=never a wolf😛
 
elect MJ

I never trust the mayor anyway.

So this is likely just a super nit-picky minor detail, but it’s the only thing I have for true “feels “ this early and I felt this way immediately after she posted it last night, so I’m just going with it.

I voted for MJ, basically just because he said he’d never been mayor before and then right after genny posts this...it just felt off to me. That said, WZ had already voted for MJ at this point too so the same could likely be said for me (I admit that) but:shrug: just rang some alarm bells.

So

Lynch genny

Is where I’m at for now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure. Do you have reason to suspect someone has one?
Just based on the fact that people are saying this is weird of Cray to come for a second and then disappear. I've never played before but the games I read (the winter wonderland game) had those restrictions. I remember one player (I think RedLauren) not being able to post anything. 🙂 other than that, no reason in particular, just trying to explain away stuff
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just based on the fact that people are saying this is weird of Cray to come for a second and then disappear. I've never played before but the games I read (the winter wonderland game) had those restrictions. I remember one player (I think RedLauren) not being able to post anything. 🙂 other than that, no reason in particular, just trying to explain away stuff

Restrictions are generally consistent in what content a player posts. Like the Teen Wolf imagery being in every post targetted at jboo. Ones that involve total silence may only allow likes as communication. So Cray popping in and out but otherwise making normal posts has me leaning toward it not being a restriction at the moment.
 
Restrictions are generally consistent in what content a player posts. Like the Teen Wolf imagery being in every post targetted at jboo. Ones that involve total silence may only allow likes as communication. So Cray popping in and out but otherwise making normal posts has me leaning toward it not being a restriction at the moment.
Gotcha 🙂 thank you!
 
Something else, why am I the only one getting lynch votes for being quiet? Sure people have called out Cray and 3m and IMO Genny is quieter than usual but some votes on any of them would be appreciated.

Lynch Greeney

For self-prez but there's still time for me to go elsewhere if I see fit.
 
PBC is well known for enjoying chaos. MJ is well known as a master of chaos. Hence the chaos references. At this point in my WW career I'm more about doing what's fun and entertaining rather than always making the smart gaming choices :shrug:

I'm getting close to that point. Except for my meltdowns because I'm taking it way too serious.
 
###lynch AMiMel###

Driving, likely won't get any further on working on thread before close. Will later tonight.

Not a fan of hydras, AM and Mel are tough to read even under the best of circumstances which a hydra is not.

I'm torn because I love AM & Mel gets picked on a lot, but if course with good reason

Otherwise I'm looking at Paws & Miranda. Paws & noob tunneling? Maybe.

I forget KC is playing, that never sits right with me.
 
Something else, why am I the only one getting lynch votes for being quiet? Sure people have called out Cray and 3m and IMO Genny is quieter than usual but some votes on any of them would be appreciated.

Lynch Greeney

For self-prez but there's still time for me to go elsewhere if I see fit.

I already explained before rolls went out, that I'm really busy whipping people and stuff so less on top of this thread & more on top of topping ppl IRL
 
PBC is well known for enjoying chaos. MJ is well known as a master of chaos. Hence the chaos references. At this point in my WW career I'm more about doing what's fun and entertaining rather than always making the smart gaming choices :shrug:
Yessss join the dark side, where WW is fun and nothing else matters 😉

No one has ever played with me when I was a wolf, because I’ve never been a wolf. This time is no exception. 3m=never a wolf😛
Always get a little skeeved when people say things like that. It goes back to the olden days, when MJ and I were but young WW players, and every game I would PM him and ask him if he was a wolf yet - because you see, he wasn't an original for a good long time. And then one day he was. But he of course said, "No no, MJ is never a wolf!" The first betrayal of many in MadZoo history.

but that would be so fun! :naughty:😏:heckyeah:
(Where is @WildZoo to appreciate all this like the 12 year old she is!)
There's something special about when the noobs start using the old jokes...something special indeed.
 
###lynch AMiMel###

Driving, likely won't get any further on working on thread before close. Will later tonight.

Not a fan of hydras, AM and Mel are tough to read even under the best of circumstances which a hydra is not.

I'm torn because I love AM & Mel gets picked on a lot, but if course with good reason

Otherwise I'm looking at Paws & Miranda. Paws & noob tunneling? Maybe.

I forget KC is playing, that never sits right with me.

You're creeping me out a bit, Cray. This phrasing reminds me of the WWalking Dead.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
###lynch AMiMel###

Driving, likely won't get any further on working on thread before close. Will later tonight.

Not a fan of hydras, AM and Mel are tough to read even under the best of circumstances which a hydra is not.

I'm torn because I love AM & Mel gets picked on a lot, but if course with good reason

Otherwise I'm looking at Paws & Miranda. Paws & noob tunneling? Maybe.

I forget KC is playing, that never sits right with me.
I said I was electing Paws because AM was and she's my manator. It was a Day 1 thing and it's over 🙂