You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don't forget AM and 20 questions 😛Yeah, and a lot of it is based on "feels," which is why some people consider it to be dumb and/or a waste of time. I cited Cray and MJ as examples because they're the easiest, most obvious examples to point to (ETA: and they're playing this game).
*******Yup yup. And you'll see people talk about a particular player's wolf meta or village meta too.
Incidentally I just realized meta was not on my terminology list in WWinter...talk about an oversight.
You never claimed it to be a good terminology list (in fact, I think you claimed the opposite)
*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********![]()
**********
**********![]()
**********
I actually used to get killed all the time just to shut me up. So I shut up. For years.We should make that a thing again.
******************
This seems to be a trend people I'm never gonna live past D1
Start a game on a Wednesday that's when I'm off
*******************
This seems to be a trend people I'm never gonna live past D1

Start a game on a Wednesday that's when I'm off

*******************
**********![]()
**********
******************
This seems to be a trend people I'm never gonna live past D1
Start a game on a Wednesday that's when I'm off
*******************
And play WW
******************
This seems to be a trend people I'm never gonna live past D1
Start a game on a Wednesday that's when I'm off
*******************
***************************************
I sincerely appreciate the Crowley gifs, that is all
***************************************
Slightly unrelated, but greeney actually did live past D1 a couple times.
Once was during Pippymegeddon and the other was the noob game.
Once was during Pippymegeddon and the other was the noob game.
I'm definitely having trouble distinguishing between AM and Mel. Right now the tone is off for AM and giving me feels. I also disliked the chaos references last night so looking towards KC and someone else, will need to go back to look.
No vote yet, want to hear more discussion.
Also, JBoo, why such a fast contingency Lynch on AM? It was only 9AM and you felt she hadn't contributed enough today? That was a weak lynch reason. Will watch there too.
Edited because it posted after I wrote three words lol
I think you make a great point about chaos, I didn't catch that at all, but going back I can see the references... but, how did you catch onto that so fast? insider knowledge? why would you look towards KC for this? who else are you looking at?
now I'm feeling pretty ambivalent about your affiliation (to be clear, strong conflicting feelings in either direction)
you do have a good point on jboobs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PBC is well known for enjoying chaos. MJ is well known as a master of chaos. Hence the chaos references. At this point in my WW career I'm more about doing what's fun and entertaining rather than always making the smart gaming choices![]()
wait, what chaos references are bringing up those names? am I missing something?
This may have happened with me more than once and with more than just Teep in my WW career. I have a weird history of uber-powerful chaosy/neutral-type roles. But I am not currently sporting one of those, unfortunately.
who is teep?
did I really miss that much stuff when I was gone for like 2mos? what, did you guys have like 5 games in that time? I know you did
I missed you guys and WW most from SDN
This sounds alot like that post where you were lynched day one as a wolf, can't remember which game that was.
100% agreed
greeny and Miranda are pinging my dar, but I can't tell if it's regular noobiness or not
When I mayor-voted PBC and MJ I mentioned the word "chaos"wait, what chaos references are bringing up those names? am I missing something?
Teepster? I don't remember which game (or even if it was him) but it wasn't recent, I haven't played since Walking Deadwho is teep?
did I really miss that much stuff when I was gone for like 2mos? what, did you guys have like 5 games in that time? I know you did
I missed you guys and WW most from SDN
Tbf I don't think we've had a pre-vet game since TWWD.Teepster? I don't remember which game (or even if it was him) but it wasn't recent, I haven't played since Walking Dead
Tbf I don't think we've had a pre-vet game since TWWD.
We had a speed game and Safari.
Safari was a good game 🙂We had a speed game and Safari.
Good night guys 🙂 See you in the morning!
Actually where is Cray? She dropped in for a second and hasn't posted since which is unlike her
I asked when night close was, got an answer, and decided I had time to finish my grocery shopping, drop a vote, then drive home. And yes, now is the promised word vomit to go with my PbPa (post by post analysis, my style which I read is considered useless according to mafia theoretical strategists 🙁)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna go with no. They can stay in the spoiler tags, or in other threads. I've joined the ranks of the busy old veterans who don't want to have to slog through a ton of gifs to catch up on the thread.We should make that a thing again.
Good memories, but I understand why we* got yelled at so much now.
*meaning MJ, can you imagine anyone yelling at me? Lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Chaos teep was in the Sega game. Because I like winning games as a convert with secret partners in crime.When I mayor-voted PBC and MJ I mentioned the word "chaos"
Teepster? I don't remember which game (or even if it was him) but it wasn't recent, I haven't played since Walking Dead
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Supernatural gifs are an exception...they are my weakness and I will never say no to them.I'm gonna go with no. They can stay in the spoiler tags, or in other threads. I've joined the ranks of the busy old veterans who don't want to have to slog through a ton of gifs to catch up on the thread.
Good memories, but I understand why we* got yelled at so much now.
*meaning MJ, can you imagine anyone yelling at me? Lol
You're creeping me out a bit, Cray. This phrasing reminds me of the WWalking Dead.
I forget which game it was that I had you pegged as a wolf and the whole thing pitted us against one another. When we're both town if I do call you out you usually don't sweat it. So basically I'm creeped out that I'm creeping you out right now 😛
Who could ever yell at that hairI'm gonna go with no. They can stay in the spoiler tags, or in other threads. I've joined the ranks of the busy old veterans who don't want to have to slog through a ton of gifs to catch up on the thread.
Good memories, but I understand why we* got yelled at so much now.
*meaning MJ, can you imagine anyone yelling at me? Lol
Derp and I even played Safari. Lol I have a terrible memory.We had a speed game and Safari.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I said I was electing Paws because AM was and she's my manator. It was a Day 1 thing and it's over 🙂
I wasn't calling you out because of any specific interaction you were having with Paws or AM but funny you should mention it.
I meant I wasn't sure if I was tunneling Paws because I tend to do that sometimes, or if I was tunneling you for being a noob, as I tend to do that as well.
You're creeping me out a bit, Cray. This phrasing reminds me of the WWalking Dead.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
****, Archer gifs are a weakness to. Stop it MJ!
I’m still very proud of that one. The restriction was to post only in wolf gifs.
one of my favorite ever WW moments
I was almost pissing myself laughing, you did such a great hilarious job
**********************************I'm gonna go with no. They can stay in the spoiler tags, or in other threads. I've joined the ranks of the busy old veterans who don't want to have to slog through a ton of gifs to catch up on the thread.
Good memories, but I understand why we* got yelled at so much now.
*meaning MJ, can you imagine anyone yelling at me? Lol
😱 never you're too cute to be mad at 😛
**********************************
🙁I'm at senior week at my school and have nothing to do except the internet when I get out for the day. I miss home 🙁 and I hate that residency is going to keep me away from it for four more years after this mess, **** my life
No.We should make that a thing again.
There’s a reason you’re on my fav list.I'm gonna go with no. They can stay in the spoiler tags, or in other threads. I've joined the ranks of the busy old veterans who don't want to have to slog through a ton of gifs to catch up on the thread.
Good memories, but I understand why we* got yelled at so much now.
*meaning MJ, can you imagine anyone yelling at me? Lol
You’re firedDerp and I even played Safari. Lol I have a terrible memory.![]()
Night Closed, Results Pending
Another beautiful day, another wonderful day of baking. Or that was the hopes of the mods as they woke up to begin the day. The past couple days had been odd but one could hope things would get better. They walked into the kitchen to find it was actually clean this morning. Strangely there was a recipe book out and it was open to chocolate cake. Next to the book, slumped over the counter was Amelgamation. Seems this teenage boy had decided to satisfy his never ending hunger with a late night snack. It didn't look like he had baked the cake though as, for most teenage boys (and many in this kitchen), reading is overrated. Whoever had baked the cake and done this terrible deed had definitely not read the recipe. They used baking soda rather than baking powder. This left the cake with an improper rise and quite a bitter taste. It seems if you try to satisfy a teenage boy's hunger, there are unfortunate results.
Dead is AMelgamation (@Animal Midwife and @Melchizedek), teenage boy, who, if someone lost control of their vote, they would have been able to use it
It is now D3. Day will end at 10:30pm EST
Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
4. @MixedAnimals77
5. @capri1722
6. @johnnaboo
7. @WildZoo
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
12. @mmmdreamerz
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny
Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
Dead is AMelgamation (@Animal Midwife and @Melchizedek), teenage boy, who, if someone lost control of their vote, they would have been able to use it
It is now D3. Day will end at 10:30pm EST
Hungry Hippos
2. @Crayola227
3. @Miranda Senft
4. @MixedAnimals77
5. @capri1722
6. @johnnaboo
7. @WildZoo
8. @Mad Jack
9. @kcoughli
12. @mmmdreamerz
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @SportPonies
15. @StayingPositive2017
16. @genny
Roadkill
10. @Glammyre, lightning rod
11. @greeneyegal92, bomb
1. AMel (@Animal Midwife & @Melchizedek), vote controller
Poor hydra 🙁 Heartless.
Wow it’s quiet in here.
Lynch jboo
Lynch jboo
@johnnaboo who are you looking at today? You seemed very positive greeny was village and you never responded to if you thought gennys vote was weak after calling out mine (if I missed that please redirect me). Although you voted to lynch AMEL for being very chatty and involved D1 I could see wolves killing them for the same reason.
We are missing @Crayola227 word vomit that was promised last night....
We are missing @Crayola227 word vomit that was promised last night....
😴 D3 Lynch Tally 😴 
jboo (1) - genny
1/13
Deadline ~9.5 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn't positive that greeney was village, I just think it was a cop-out lynch. She always gets lynched early on and it's an easy tactic a wolf could have pulled.@johnnaboo who are you looking at today? You seemed very positive greeny was village and you never responded to if you thought gennys vote was weak after calling out mine (if I missed that please redirect me). Although you voted to lynch AMEL for being very chatty and involved D1 I could see wolves killing them for the same reason
Genny's lynch didn't raise any red flags to me

Obviously I was wrong about AMel. Their chattiness was probably due to Mel. That mixed bag was hard to interpret.
Lynch MOOSE
I can see a noob wolf hopping on that greeney train. Will probably do a re-read of the thread later.
I can see a noob wolf hopping on that greeney train. Will probably do a re-read of the thread later.
Reasons?Wow it’s quiet in here.
Lynch jboo
I've been ISO'ing players, and jboo has said several things that stand out to me.
For real? AM is chattiness incarnate. I have taken a break from playing recently, so mayyyyybe AM has quieted down in recent games? But the AM I know and love is usually one of the most active players on the board.
Lynch votes get people talking. If you have a quiet player who likes to hang back, voting for them is a good way to encourage activity. Especially D1 when getting people talking is really important - you don't have much to go on unless people are actually playing. Calling out AM's vote was odd to me.
In every game I've played with a less active MJ, he ALWAYS gets called for it, and it usually gets him lynched. It's a pretty well known part of his play, and again, this seems like an odd thing to say. Trying too hard?
But considering the death we had last night, I'm not sure if jboo makes sense as a wolf. Why kill someone you were working hard to build suspicion against?
AM was chattier than usual yesterday. Besides that, I have nothing to go on so
Contingency lynch AM
Will likely waffle depending on discussion today
For real? AM is chattiness incarnate. I have taken a break from playing recently, so mayyyyybe AM has quieted down in recent games? But the AM I know and love is usually one of the most active players on the board.
I know that D1 lynching is usually a shot in the dark, but I'm not fond of this vote. Specifically, your reasoning for it seems pretty lame.
Lynch votes get people talking. If you have a quiet player who likes to hang back, voting for them is a good way to encourage activity. Especially D1 when getting people talking is really important - you don't have much to go on unless people are actually playing. Calling out AM's vote was odd to me.
In other news, I think this is the most I’ve ever seen MJ post. Wtf veterans with the change in MO’s?
In every game I've played with a less active MJ, he ALWAYS gets called for it, and it usually gets him lynched. It's a pretty well known part of his play, and again, this seems like an odd thing to say. Trying too hard?
But considering the death we had last night, I'm not sure if jboo makes sense as a wolf. Why kill someone you were working hard to build suspicion against?
And again, insisting on the hydra-so-confusing thing. Can you point to specific posts that you thought were off? It's not important now in terms of reading AM/Mel, but I'm curious what had you raising your eyebrows so much.Obviously I was wrong about AMel. Their chattiness was probably due to Mel. That mixed bag was hard to interpret.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K