Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you made a tie because…?Unlynch kcough, lynch Capri
I would like things to stay interesting, but let's avoid any ties
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So you made a tie because…?Unlynch kcough, lynch Capri
I would like things to stay interesting, but let's avoid any ties
Because I'll undo it if it comes down to that.So you made a tie because…?
Because I'll undo it if it comes down to that.
It's D2, I don't have strong feels about anyone being lynched. I'm a doctor not a psychicDo you believe capri to be a wolf?
It's D2, I don't have strong feels about anyone being lynched. I'm a doctor not a psychic
When strong evidence presents itselfWhen do you start having strong feels?
When strong evidence presents itself
I’m still very proud of that one. The restriction was to post only in wolf gifs.Restrictions are generally consistent in what content a player posts. Like the Teen Wolf imagery being in every post targetted at jboo
I was toying with voting greeney earlier today based on Glammyre's death. In our PM she came on a bit strong and I could see a noobier wolf player panicking and wanting to avoid her questioning. That being said I have no idea if Glam even messaged greeney at all, and I was Glam's other PM partner so might not be the best reason to give sketch points to greeney. Your suspicion of me I also find suspicious, but I'll be honest and say that the people who self-nominated for mayor (or self-voted) earned village points from me early because we all know mayors tend to get seered/tracked/felt up/etc early and usually wolves want to avoid that spotlight (granted unseerables may be less concerned, but baby steps). At this point I panic speed-read through the thread and adding onto greeney at this point will just be the nail in the coffin...Seen any reason to switch?
I don't know, seems less lame then your reason for AM at 9 in the morning...
But see, why feels for me? the only reason you listed previously I explained satisfactorily (or at least I was lead to believe it was satisfactory)I have feels for KC, capri, and greeny in that order. I'm still mulling it over
Moose and crayolC seem village for now
Rarely played with!? I'll have you know I have played in 34 games counting this one (and yes I have a list of all the games and roles I've had... is that weird?)FWIW, I can see the feels for 3m exactly because she hasn't said anything. I don't know whether that's normal or not.
Feel like this game has a higher proportion of people I've never or rarely played with than other recent games. KC, 3m, PBC, Moose…
Hey rude. Am I truly that forgettable?? 🙁###lynch AMiMel###
Driving, likely won't get any further on working on thread before close. Will later tonight.
Not a fan of hydras, AM and Mel are tough to read even under the best of circumstances which a hydra is not.
I'm torn because I love AM & Mel gets picked on a lot, but if course with good reason
Otherwise I'm looking at Paws & Miranda. Paws & noob tunneling? Maybe.
I forget KC is playing, that never sits right with me.
Sometimes we like to switch things upIn other news, I think this is the most I’ve ever seen MJ post. Wtf veterans with the change in MO’s?
Dig the Star Trek reference. +1 cool points. Unless it wasn't in which case -16 cool points.It's D2, I don't have strong feels about anyone being lynched. I'm a doctor not a psychic
Keep ‘em coming. I am highly amusedj. crew
We do what we want.In other news, I think this is the most I’ve ever seen MJ post. Wtf veterans with the change in MO’s?
Rarely played with!? I'll have you know I have played in 34 games counting this one (and yes I have a list of all the games and roles I've had... is that weird?)
Not that weird and I wish I'd thought of it...I keep that info in my brain but I probably forget a lot.Rarely played with!? I'll have you know I have played in 34 games counting this one (and yes I have a list of all the games and roles I've had... is that weird?)
It's MJ. I'd put money on it being a reference.Dig the Star Trek reference. +1 cool points. Unless it wasn't in which case -16 cool points.
I'm at senior week at my school and have nothing to do except the internet when I get out for the day. I miss home 🙁 and I hate that residency is going to keep me away from it for four more years after this mess, **** my lifeIn other news, I think this is the most I’ve ever seen MJ post. Wtf veterans with the change in MO’s?
It's a double entendre reference because I'm a bone wizard doctorDig the Star Trek reference. +1 cool points. Unless it wasn't in which case -16 cool points.
Okay, miserable afternoon made me kind of forget about the game; sorry about that. Real life issues needed to be tended to first. I don't think lynch is closed yet?
This greeney lynch doesn't sit right on me. It was originally started to get her to talk more, right? So if she hasn't responded and is probably at work again, why exactly are we lynching her? Not a fan of that. We know she came on late last night after work...
I'm at senior week at my school and have nothing to do except the internet when I get out for the day. I miss home 🙁 and I hate that residency is going to keep me away from it for four more years after this mess, **** my life
Was she lynched recently D1? Or was it the game she was a wolf? I do feel a little guilty now...Greeney is never going to play again if everyone keeps lynching her D1...
ETA: I’ll eat my hat if she’s a wolf
If she had told us her hours I feel like we would have been more lenient 🙁 I feel guilty now!She's become one of those default D1 lynch peoples, poor thing.
You don't know the meta, that's fine, you haven't played before. Other people should.If she had told us her hours I feel like we would have been more lenient 🙁 I feel guilty now!
Sorry, what does meta mean?You don't know the meta, that's fine, you haven't played before. Other people should.
Yes, rarely. I've played every game since WWinter except for 3: Mattress (modded), WWalking Dead ("modded"), and a speed game (busy that day). As far as I can remember I think the only time I played with you was when you hydra'd with @SkiOtter.Rarely played with!? I'll have you know I have played in 34 games counting this one (and yes I have a list of all the games and roles I've had... is that weird?)
Yeah what she said lolAlso, Capri is newish and probably hasn't played with you much lol
Meta in this case is kinda like "status quo." A person's meta is how they usually post. For instance, Cray is known for long-winded posts and lots of likes; MJ is known for being fairly quiet.Sorry, what does meta mean?
Gotcha 🙂 so it's like a personality!Meta in this case is kinda like "status quo." A person's meta is how they usually post. For instance, Cray is known for long-winded posts and lots of likes; MJ is known for being fairly quiet.
Yup yup. And you'll see people talk about a particular player's wolf meta or village meta too.Gotcha 🙂 so it's like a personality!
I think it was brought up in that thread as well and I was confused 😛 thank you for the clarification 😀Yup yup. And you'll see people talk about a particular player's wolf meta or village meta too.
Incidentally I just realized meta was not on my terminology list in WWinter...talk about an oversight.
Yeah, and a lot of it is based on "feels," which is why some people consider it to be dumb and/or a waste of time. I cited Cray and MJ as examples because they're the easiest, most obvious examples to point to (ETA: and they're playing this game).Gotcha 🙂 so it's like a personality!
They do have pretty distinct personalities but I feel like those can be misleading because they know how they normally post so they can use it to their advantage when they're a wolf.Yeah, and a lot of it is based on "feels," which is why some people consider it to be dumb and/or a waste of time. I cited Cray and MJ as examples because they're the easiest, most obvious examples to point to (ETA: and they're playing this game).
My old meta was posting excessively. I would literally have about a quarter of the posts in a given thread during first and second year of medical school, because I just don't know what to do with myself when I'm not home. And right now, well... I'm not home lol.Meta in this case is kinda like "status quo." A person's meta is how they usually post. For instance, Cray is known for long-winded posts and lots of likes; MJ is known for being fairly quiet.
So many gifs in the good ol days...so manyMy old meta was posting excessively. I would literally have about a quarter of the posts in a given thread during first and second year of medical school, because I just don't know what to do with myself when I'm not home. And right now, well... I'm not home lol.
See, now you're getting it! 🙂They do have pretty distinct personalities but I feel like those can be misleading because they know how they normally post so they can use it to their advantage when they're a wolf.
We should make that a thing again.So many gifs in the good ol days...so many
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.