Baylor vs UF part 2

Started by Sergman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Baylor vs UF part 2

  • Baylor

    Votes: 8 66.7%
  • UF with scholarship

    Votes: 4 33.3%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interesting decision to make and would like some input. I just got accepted to Baylor off the waitlist! But I have a scholarship that covers 50% of tuition and is renewable at UF. Baylor has always excited me and if it was not for the money the decision would be clear cut. I was wondering if going to Baylor was worth the 60k in the long run?

Thank you for all your help in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.