California DPT Applicants 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're really young you'll be fine. It'll probably be good for you to have a year off before PT school anyway because it sounds like your undergrad career was pretty stressful. Without my post-bach stuff my stats are worse than yours and I've been admitted to 4 schools so far. I was also told my stats were bad after undergrad and that I had no chance at PT but so far everything has gone really well. You can't listen to other people's crap. It took me 2 years of work but I did it. It sounds like you are perseverant so I have 0 doubt that you'll get your DPT.

I think the most important thing you can do when applying to PT school is to apply to the right ones. Look for schools that care more about who you are as a whole person including your grades but not ONLY your grades. If you want to be in California I'd recommend St. Augustine, Azusa Pacific, and Western University of Health Sciences.

Your GRE is ok. You could raise your verbal, although my friend got into St. Augustine with similar GRE scores. If you have time/money you could consider redoing this.

Ask the schools who rejected you what they think you could improve on.

It's also a great time to redo any classes you got less than a B in.

I'd definitely do some observation hours in some other settings. Even if you're only there for 20 hours or so it shows that you have a wide breadth of experience. So maybe do a couple days in a pediatric, skilled nursing, women's health, or some other setting.

Lastly, make sure you are writing good essays that are concise and make sure that your interview skills are good. I hired a tutor and spent over 30 hours with him working on my essays and interview skills. It's expensive but it's worth it if you get someone good. I also met with my A&P proff from college and she helped me with my interview skills. Professors are a wonderful FREE resource. Just write them a thank you letter after they help you.

You might still get in somewhere since you haven't heard from everyone and you're YOUNG so I wouldn't fret. I'm 24 and I'm just starting this May. I honestly think this time off would be good for you but if you are REALLY worried about it St. Augustine has all year admission (that doesn't really follow their own deadlines) so you could still apply now and they could have you there as early as this summer. Best of luck. I promise you'll be ok.

Thanks for the advise/kind words! I will definitely try to improve on my GRE scores and will be seeking more inpatient experience sometime soon. I am most certainly getting into contact with admission counselors as some of the rejection letters extended an invitation to a formal review of my application. As far as interview processes go, I believe that I have been indirectly prepared for them through my professional experience in the restaurant industry where it was vital for me to carry myself professionally while also being well spoken. I feel as if I have many good things to say and much experience to pull from if an interview opportunity came up, although I think it wouldn't hurt to familiarize myself with common questions/different interview formats. Have you had any interviews in the past? And if so, how were they conducted (eg: time limits, group/individual in terms of interviewers and interviewees, etc)/what types of questions were asked?

Members don't see this ad.

I got waitlisted at Samuel Merritt (#85), which is my number 1 choice. Kind of a bummer. But its not a rejection SO I'm trying to stay positive. at this point I've been waitlisted at 3 places, rejected from 3, and waiting to hear back from 2. This is such a weird head space to be in lol

It sounds like you will have some tough decisions to make in the near future. SMU seems to be a very attractive program in many regards. Depending on where you stand on those lists, you have a good chance at getting accepted somewhere during this app period. Although, if you are adamant about attending SMU then waiting for another application period should be feasible. Here are some things that I have considered to improve my chances at getting accepted by the next term. (Specifically at SMU)

1) Getting in contact with Kasie
From what I've heard, she makes herself easily available and is more than happy to specifically discuss what other aspects SMU is looking for in our particular applications.

2) Attending an SMU DPT orientation
I read that your attendance to one of these orientations will boost your chances at getting accepted. While getting the opportunity to learn more about the program, we would also give ourselves some time interact with program committees on a personal level. We will no longer be another "number" on the wait-list!

3) GRE/OHs
Programs appreciate proactive students. If you are going to apply again next fall, more observation hours would obviously be good. As for the GRE, I hear that even if your score does not improve, showing an effort to improve is better than nothing. Of course, you will always have a chance at getting a stronger score when retaking it.

4) Apply for early admission
Now I am just speculating here, but applying for early admission would separate your application from the hundreds that they receive during the regular app period. Since that is the case, your application would stand out and have a better chance at being fully appreciated. It would also show that you have prioritized SMU as your program of choice and this enthusiasm is something that all DPT programs appreciate.

5) Enter in your new grades!
I didn't think about this initially, but this was my last semester of undergrad and I figure that I am walking away with a 3.8 which would boost my GPA, completely fulfill my prereq requirements, and show a stronger foundation for the program (Physics, upper div biomechanics and strength and conditioning were a few of the classes that I took this semester). If you took more classes during this app period, it wouldn't hurt to add some extra wisdom toward your resume!

I'm sure there are other ways that you could think of to improve your app, and if I am missing anything then please feel free to share! I would love any tips or advise that you might have to give. Also, good luck to you on the rest of this app period! Acceptances are sent throughout the summer so there is still a long time for you to be considered!

I got waitlisted at Samuel Merritt (#85), which is my number 1 choice. Kind of a bummer. But its not a rejection SO I'm trying to stay positive. at this point I've been waitlisted at 3 places, rejected from 3, and waiting to hear back from 2. This is such a weird head space to be in lol
I'm in the same boat as you. We gotta stay positive!! I wish you the best!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone! I've been anxiously stalking these forums while waiting for responses from the schools that I applied to and now that I’ve received some closure, I decided to make a post about my application experience so far. I wanted to share my story in case anyone else felt the same passion for PT as I have developed, but also came from a background that wasn’t optimal for academic pursuit…

To put it simply, I lost contact with my father at a young age and was severely neglected by my mother. I had no choice but to raise myself throughout my childhood and this independence was hard to manage in a lower-class, immigrant family. I could barely read by the first grade and spoke English very poorly as a child. As you can imagine, I was used to being the worst student in the class and this trend carried on throughout high school, as well as the earlier parts of my academic career in college. I obtained an associates at a local CC with a GPA of 2.9. I honestly didn’t know how to be a successful student because I never took my education seriously, and I also prioritized my work over school as it was a means to the roof over my head, and food on my table. I somehow managed to transfer to a CSU where I found my love for PT. During this time, I spent 40-50 hours a week between 2 jobs (one for $ and the other, for OHs) while also averaging 15 units a semester. Tomorrow will be my last day of undergrad and although it felt premature to submit my DPT applications this cycle, I decided to give it a shot since I fulfilled most of the minimum requirements.
Here are my stats:

University: CSU, Fullerton
Major: Kinesiology (Concentration: Clinical Exercise Science)
cGPA: 3.38
pGPA: 3.1 - 3.5
GRE: 147V, 152Q, 4W

Extracurriculars:
Over 7 years as server/bartender, peer mentor @CSUF, physical therapy aid for roughly 3 years, honestly I had no time for anything else so let’s move on…

Achievements:
Dean’s list for every semester except one (when I took physics, bio, chem, pathologies, and an activity course…don’t ever do that), recognition by the dean of the department for leadership/being a peer mentor

OHs:
700 outpatient @ 1 setting (this was on my application and I now have over 850 at the same place)
30 inpatient @ 1 setting (I now have 70)

LOR:
2 PTs (I worked under both for roughly 3 years)
1 Professor (He was my professor for Movement Anatomy, as well as the coordinator for the peer mentor program)

Applied: Sac State, UCSF, Fresno State, UOP, SMU
Acceptances: N/A
Rejections: Sac State, Fresno State, UOP
Waitlisted: SMU
TBD: UCSF

So…I highly doubt I will receive an interview at UCSF as they have already sent out invitations and their standards are really high. And yes, it hurt BAD when I received all of those rejections, and I’ve been told that I was 117 of 118 on the waitlist so I probably will not get accepted to SMU…Is this a success story? Well I’ve been beating myself up over the past couple of days because I have essentially been rejected from every school that I applied to. After giving it some deep thought, I realized that this is not the end. A program showed interest in my mediocre application which has MUCH room to improve on. This means that if I can obtain a greater variety of hours and improve on my GRE scores, then I could possibly stand a very good chance at gaining admission. Considering the strides which I have taken to get to this point, I believe that I can take a positive outlook toward the outcome of this application period. My point is, if you are just as passionate about whatever career you’re chasing as I am about PT, if you’re willing to grind out those sleepless semesters in order to pay your way through school while striving to become a successful student, if you’re willing to work your ass off and fight through that adversity then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I’ve had counselors tell me that I don’t stand a chance at PT, my teachers in grade school would ridicule me for my poor performance in class, and while being 117th on a waitlist isn’t too much to show for, I see my dreams of becoming a PT in the grasp of my fingertips. I know I will be there someday and if its a question of whether I have the ability to improve as an applicant in order to get accepted to a program, then it is simply a matter of time. If you’re feeling discouraged as I was before then just take a deep breath and look to find out how you can become a better applicant. One day at a time… Also, if you’ve reached this part of my long rant and you’re in the same/similar boat, I hope that my story has moved you. Keep that chin up and continue to persevere cause hey, that’s what we’re best at, right?

From a fellow Titan to another, I wish you the best in this process!! Thanks for sharing! Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the advise/kind words! I will definitely try to improve on my GRE scores and will be seeking more inpatient experience sometime soon. I am most certainly getting into contact with admission counselors as some of the rejection letters extended an invitation to a formal review of my application. As far as interview processes go, I believe that I have been indirectly prepared for them through my professional experience in the restaurant industry where it was vital for me to carry myself professionally while also being well spoken. I feel as if I have many good things to say and much experience to pull from if an interview opportunity came up, although I think it wouldn't hurt to familiarize myself with common questions/different interview formats. Have you had any interviews in the past? And if so, how were they conducted (eg: time limits, group/individual in terms of interviewers and interviewees, etc)/what types of questions were asked?

I've done 3 interviews for PT school. I've gotten 2 more invites but will not be attending due to the cost of plane tickets. I had 1 traditional interview, 1 over skype, and 1 group interview with another PT applicant. The most important thing you can do in an interview is be honest and stay calm. The other girl in my group interview freaked out and even though I think she'd make a great PT it really hurt her interview. If you don't have an answer right away take a pause or ask for clarification. I think the group interview setting was the hardest to prepare for. In mine, the interviewer asked us questions back and forth. A couple of the questions she had us both answer but for the most part we had separate questions. Make sure you listen to the other person talk so that you can expand on what they said when you answer.

I'm a little intense when it comes to getting into PT school so I practiced interview questions every day for a couple months with my boyfriend or just in the car on my way to work. In hindsight, I went a little overboard but I think it's important to consider answers to the following questions:

-Why PT?
-Strengths? Weaknesses?
-What would you do if your friend cheated on a test in PT school? (you will most likely get at least 1 ethics question)
-Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
-Why this PT school?

The questions that were hardest for me were the scenario questions like "Tell us the last time you were angry and how you handled it" or "Tell us about a time when you were criticized unfairly and how you handled it" (got this as an interview question and HATED it). If you want to practice a little there are tons of questions on the internet for PT school applicants.

I also had done research over the years on different political issues in physical therapy like direct access, PT autonomy, the opium epidemic, and APTA membership. Some schools care about this more than others. Talking to someone in the field about interviewing may give you more things to talk about. My A&P professor talked about diversity and we ended up talking about body shape diversity and the experience that a larger person may have going to PT when a lot of PTs are athletic and thinner. We also talked about technology and its' influence on the future of PT. It just expanded my understanding of PT and gave me more things to talk about that I wouldn't have thought of on my own.

Oh and you are absolutely spot on with the visit to Samuel Merrit. They say online that they give strong consideration to candidates who go to an info session. Also 100% of their accepted students last year were residents of California.

Last edited:
Hi so I’m reading everyone’s comments and wanted to share my story. I just received my first acceptance to Samuel Merritt but it wasn’t without hard work and perseverance that got me here.

This year was my 3RD YEAR APPLYING to PT SCHOOL. Applied to around 8-12 schools each year.

My stats were NOT competitive. But I made myself stand out by doing non-traditional things that showed my commitment to the profession.

Overall GPA: 3.3
Pre-Req (after retaking courses the last 3 yrs): ~3.5-3.7 depending on the school

GRE: Took a TOTAL OF 5x!! (I suck at standardized testing and my last one was still garbage)
141v, 144q, 4.0a - 1st
144v, 143q, 4.0a - 2nd
146v, 144q, 4.5a - 3rd
151v, 144q, 4.5a- 4th
146v, 145q, 5.0a -5th

I pretty much just ended there because I was putting in waaaay too much money into this exam...but I was persistent!! I think I only reported my last 2 exams because these were my highest in terms of individual scores and some schools super score GRE.

1000+ hrs of observation/volunteered/paid work in different PT settings

I have worked 2 jobs for the past 2 yrs and have made to do outside extracurricular plus classes and GRE. This year was the turning point where I joined online courses (out of my own pocket) that would help me become a better applicant and PT in the future - and no im not talking about getting a certification as a trainer, even though it’s still a goal of mine to get my CSCS eventually!

I joined Pre-PT grind on FB and got involved in their program where I was mentored by PTs on how to get into PT school. With this, it opened up opportunities for me to NETWORK and get involved in innovating ways such as writing blogs for them, for newgradpt, working with PTs and building their social media, etc. Also going to a conference at the end of May in FLORIDA called SSPT that helps PTs build their own businesses and learn to market themselves to their desired niche.

Everything I learned this year I feel has really contributed to my acceptance! I also learned so much about myself and was able to pour my heart and soul and ASSURENESS of myself into all the essays I had to write. SMU admissions even told me that they loved my essays, so don’t sleep on the importance of this component of the application!!

If you’re still reading this, my whole point is that if you really love the profession, you will do WHATEVER it takes to get there, no matter HOW LONG and WHOEVER says you CAN’T.

If I can make it, so can YOU!!! Just show the admissions who you are and the right school will fall in love with you and recognize your hard work.

If you have questions for me or want to know more specifics of my story, send me a message and I’m willing to help you if you really want it! I’ll send you to my FB/insta if you want to communicate through there.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, I BELIEVE IN YOU!! ❤️

Reactions: 3 users
Hi so I’m reading everyone’s comments and wanted to share my story. I just received my first acceptance to Samuel Merritt but it wasn’t without hard work and perseverance that got me here.

This year was my 3RD YEAR APPLYING to PT SCHOOL. Applied to around 8-12 schools each year.

My stats were NOT competitive. But I made myself stand out by doing non-traditional things that showed my commitment to the profession.

Overall GPA: 3.3
Pre-Req (after retaking courses the last 3 yrs): ~3.5-3.7 depending on the school

GRE: Took a TOTAL OF 5x!! (I suck at standardized testing and my last one was still garbage)
141v, 144q, 4.0a - 1st
144v, 143q, 4.0a - 2nd
146v, 144q, 4.5a - 3rd
151v, 144q, 4.5a- 4th
146v, 145q, 5.0a -5th

I pretty much just ended there because I was putting in waaaay too much money into this exam...but I was persistent!! I think I only reported my last 2 exams because these were my highest in terms of individual scores and some schools super score GRE.

1000+ hrs of observation/volunteered/paid work in different PT settings

I have worked 2 jobs for the past 2 yrs and have made to do outside extracurricular plus classes and GRE. This year was the turning point where I joined online courses (out of my own pocket) that would help me become a better applicant and PT in the future - and no im not talking about getting a certification as a trainer, even though it’s still a goal of mine to get my CSCS eventually!

I joined Pre-PT grind on FB and got involved in their program where I was mentored by PTs on how to get into PT school. With this, it opened up opportunities for me to NETWORK and get involved in innovating ways such as writing blogs for them, for newgradpt, working with PTs and building their social media, etc. Also going to a conference at the end of May in FLORIDA called SSPT that helps PTs build their own businesses and learn to market themselves to their desired niche.

Everything I learned this year I feel has really contributed to my acceptance! I also learned so much about myself and was able to pour my heart and soul and ASSURENESS of myself into all the essays I had to write. SMU admissions even told me that they loved my essays, so don’t sleep on the importance of this component of the application!!

If you’re still reading this, my whole point is that if you really love the profession, you will do WHATEVER it takes to get there, no matter HOW LONG and WHOEVER says you CAN’T.

If I can make it, so can YOU!!! Just show the admissions who you are and the right school will fall in love with you and recognize your hard work.

If you have questions for me or want to know more specifics of my story, send me a message and I’m willing to help you if you really want it! I’ll send you to my FB/insta if you want to communicate through there.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, I BELIEVE IN YOU!! ❤️
Congrats on getting accepted!
Can I ask where else you applied and when?

Congrats on getting accepted!
Can I ask where else you applied and when?
I applied to SMU a few days before the deadline. And I also applied to Western (rejected because a prerequisite expired), Gannon University in Florida ( waitlisted), Regis in Colorado (rejected), UOP (rejected), West Coast U (I have an interview in February scheduled, may or may not still go) and also applied to USA in Austin, High Point University in NC and George Fox U in Oregon which I haven’t heard anything from yet.

Got reject from APU, Chapman
Waitlisted : TUN
Accepted : LLU
Interview accept: Fresno state
Havent heard back from : USC

I never got an official rejection from APU tho, i called as an applicant saying if the cohort has been completed for Jan 20q9 and they lady said yea. Did anyone got a rejection notification from them?

Im debating btw fresno and LLU.

Got reject from APU, Chapman
Waitlisted : TUN
Accepted : LLU
Interview accept: Fresno state
Havent heard back from : USC

I never got an official rejection from APU tho, i called as an applicant saying if the cohort has been completed for Jan 20q9 and they lady said yea. Did anyone got a rejection notification from them?

Im debating btw fresno and LLU.

Is APU your first choice? I know people are getting more acceptances now so maybe there will be more open seats available

Is APU your first choice? I know people are getting more acceptances now so maybe there will be more open seats available
It was my first choice but now i dont know anymore . I mean they start next week and i feel like i need time to prepare and i didn't get an interview (so im not on the waitlist ) and so it wouldnt matter.

In fresno,
Is there any abroad opportunities? Do you dissect the cadavers or are they predissected? Do we share the cadavers with any other health care professionals : nursing students, pharm, med etc Is there a research project done at the end of the program? How many clinical rotations are there? Is there dorms, or Univ apartments? If not is housing cheap nearby? Start date is in aug when is graduation is it june or aug?
**sorry for the loads of questions**

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an interview offer from UNLV!

just heard back from UNLV

OMG thats so great to hear!!! Congrats! i bet that gives you a lot of relief :) . I am still waiting, i wonder if they barely started sending out invites. When is your interview btw?

OMG thats so great to hear!!! Congrats! i bet that gives you a lot of relief :) . I am still waiting, i wonder if they barely started sending out invites. When is your interview btw?
Feb 1

Hey Daniel,
Just finished reading the rest of my email. It says that all 115 interview seats have been offered. However, there is a chance that there will be additional seats available on Feb 8th for those who decline their interview spot. Hope that helps!

Hey Daniel,
Just finished reading the rest of my email. It says that all 115 interview seats have been offered. However, there is a chance that there will be additional seats available on Feb 8th for those who decline their interview spot. Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for letting me know this information. Good luck on your interview!

Interviews for WCU being offered now

Hi there. I'm about to submit an application for CSULB via the Cal State Apply application. For those of who have submitted this, did you list "already submitted through the PTCAS application" under the Statement of Purpose section. I wrote out my entire statement of purpose and started to overthink if I had still needed to write that out at all in the first place. If anyone has advice on this, it would be greatly appreciated as I'll be submitting as soon as possible. Thanks everyone

Hi there. I'm about to submit an application for CSULB via the Cal State Apply application. For those of who have submitted this, did you list "already submitted through the PTCAS application" under the Statement of Purpose section. I wrote out my entire statement of purpose and started to overthink if I had still needed to write that out at all in the first place. If anyone has advice on this, it would be greatly appreciated as I'll be submitting as soon as possible. Thanks everyone

I just copy and pasted mine

Hi everyone!! I’ve also been accepted into Samuel Merritt’s program!!! I would love to chat with anyone who’s thinking about going there!

Congratulations, what other schools did you apply to?

Hi everyone! I just came across this forum and wanted to post about the DPT programs I applied to!
Applied to: Loma Linda, Fresno State, CSU Long Beach, CSU Northridge, Sacramento State, West Coast University, & University of the Pacific.
So far I've had an interview with Loma Linda on 11/16, I've been denied from Sacramento State, and I have two upcoming interviews for University of the Pacific on 2/1 and for Fresno on 2/2.
Anybody else hear back from any of the same programs I applied to??

University: Skidmore College
Major: Health and Exercise Sciences
Overall GPA: 3.42
Pre-Req GPA (science and math): 3.15
GRE: 155v/ 150q/ 4.0aw

Extra-Curric: Peer Health Educator (4 years), Basketball Coach (3 years), PE teaching assistant (2 years), 8th/7th Grade Math Teacher (Summer Progam), Athletic Training Assistant (1 year)

Observation hours: outpatient 800+

Acceptances: Samuel Merritt

Rejections: Pacific University (Oregon) (did not meet min. science/math GPA)

Interviews: UCSF/SFSU (Feb 1), University of Colorado (declined)

Waiting on University of Washington (Seattle)

Just got an email saying I’m placed on the high tier waitlist for CSULB. Not sure what my chances are of getting in but will likely be turning down my spot on the waitlist.

Just got an email saying I’m placed on the high tier waitlist for CSULB. Not sure what my chances are of getting in but will likely be turning down my spot on the waitlist.

Same I got this too! Are you going to the open house?

Hi guys, just wanted to come on here and be a part of your stress of applying for PT school as well as relish in your happiness as each of you get accepted for a program. (I like to live vicariously through others LOL)

My stats:
Undergrad in Kinesiology: 3.5 cGPA at Cal state Fullerton
Pre req science GPA: 3.6ish pGPA
GRE: 145 Quant, 149 Verbal, 5.0 AW
Hours: 35 inpatient, 450+ outpatient

Applied to: CSULB, Chapman, Cal state Fresno, Loma Linda University, UoP, West Coast Uni, Western Uni of Health Sci, AT still university, Uni of St Augustine.

Interview invites:Cal state Fresno, Loma Linda University, UoP, West Coast Uni, Western Uni of health Sci, Uni of Saint Augustine
----Will be attending Cal state fresno, LLU, Western University of Health Science's, and St augustine's interview invites
----Declined West coast uni's and UoP's interview invites.

Rejections: AT still university
Acceptances: Loma Linda University, Uni of St augustine,
---waiting on cal state fresno's interview and interviewed for western last week (i think i got in)

waitlist: none

When I got my acceptance from Loma Linda I told my parents and my dad cried. When i asked him why he cried he responded," I did not think you would actually get into a Doctorate's program, yous stupid." Great to hear my own parents believed in me LOOL.

If anyone of you guys need help with essays, interview, questions, anything you may contact me and ask me i am always willing to help.
**For those of you that got into LLU, you guys will probably be my classmates in June =]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Hi guys, just wanted to come on here and be a part of your stress of applying for PT school as well as relish in your happiness as each of you get accepted for a program. (I like to live vicariously through others LOL)

My stats:
Undergrad in Kinesiology: 3.5 cGPA at Cal state Fullerton
Pre req science GPA: 3.6ish pGPA
GRE: 145 Quant, 149 Verbal, 5.0 AW
Hours: 35 inpatient, 450+ outpatient

Applied to: CSULB, Chapman, Cal state Fresno, Loma Linda University, UoP, West Coast Uni, Western Uni of Health Sci, AT still university, Uni of St Augustine.

Interview invites:Cal state Fresno, Loma Linda University, UoP, West Coast Uni, Western Uni of health Sci, Uni of Saint Augustine
----Will be attending Cal state fresno, LLU, Western University of Health Science's, and St augustine's interview invites
----Declined West coast uni's and UoP's interview invites.

Rejections: AT still university
Acceptances: Loma Linda University, Uni of St augustine,
---waiting on cal state fresno's interview and interviewed for western last week (i think i got in)

waitlist: none

When I got my acceptance from Loma Linda I told my parents and my dad cried. When i asked him why he cried he responded," I did not think you would actually get into a Doctorate's program, yous stupid." Great to hear my own parents believed in me LOOL.

If anyone of you guys need help with essays, interview, questions, anything you may contact me and ask me i am always willing to help.
**For those of you that got into LLU, you guys will probably be my classmates in June =]

Congrats on LLU! I'll be attending in June as well :)

LLU already sent out their acceptances. Most of the acceptances' deadlines are January 16th, from that point on they will be accepting people from their waitlist depending on how many people have committed to them or not. Hope that helps!

LLU already sent out their acceptances. Most of the acceptances' deadlines are January 16th, from that point on they will be accepting people from their waitlist depending on how many people have committed to them or not. Hope that helps!

LLU sends out acceptances twice a year-- 3/4th week of December and 3rd week of Jan, only half the class has been accepted. There is still hope! Heather is great at keeping applicants updated, so if you're worried I would email her.

Reactions: 1 users
LLU sends out acceptances twice a year-- 3/4th week of December and 3rd week of Jan, only half the class has been accepted. There is still hope! Heather is great at keeping applicants updated, so if you're worried I would email her.

Awesome! Thank you!!

Does anyone know when USC will be releasing more decisions? I haven't heard anything from them or even really know what their timeline looks like...

Does anyone know when USC will be releasing more decisions? I haven't heard anything from them or even really know what their timeline looks like...

I haven’t heard anything yet either. I emailed Virginia Orcasitas awhile ago and no response..

I haven’t heard anything yet either. I emailed Virginia Orcasitas awhile ago and no response..
Virginia responded to the message I left two weeks ago. She basically said to patiently wait cuz they’ll keep accepting until late April. She doesn’t know anything other than that cuz she’s not involved in the decision making.