Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Please tell me someone is up to date with the latest supernatural episode. I might die if I don’t discuss this with someone
I read what happened. Soooooo happy!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
okay! Now that we’ve seen it, let’s talk! :laugh:

Unpopular opinion: I thought it was okay, but it’s not my favorite

Ready :p

It was definitely one of my favourites in quite a while. I have really enjoyed Supernatural but like with any long running shows it has it's ups and downs. I'm not a fan of Mary (gasp!) but I do like Jack, so it's been a struggle. I liked having an episode similar to the French Connection - in that it could be a standalone episode and one of those episodes you can watch over and over.

Also - love the Gabriel references in it. And the whole Castiel/Scooby/Shaggy dynamic. Cas definitely had great lines in this.

It was nice seeing a side of the boys - lighthearted - something we haven't seen in quite a while.

Reactions: 1 users
Ready :p

It was definitely one of my favourites in quite a while. I have really enjoyed Supernatural but like with any long running shows it has it's ups and downs. I'm not a fan of Mary (gasp!) but I do like Jack, so it's been a struggle. I liked having an episode similar to the French Connection - in that it could be a standalone episode and one of those episodes you can watch over and over.

Also - love the Gabriel references in it. And the whole Castiel/Scooby/Shaggy dynamic. Cas definitely had great lines in this.

It was nice seeing a side of the boys - lighthearted - something we haven't seen in quite a while.
I definitely agree!! All of the Trickster episodes are my favorite (Mystery Spot, Tall Tales, Changing Channels) and this almost felt like an homage to those. I need more answers though about everything they’ve been ignoring!!! It was generally a fun episode. I loved having the Scooby Doo theme song as they’re running from the villian. :laugh:

I definitely agree!! All of the Trickster episodes are my favorite (Mystery Spot, Tall Tales, Changing Channels) and this almost felt like an homage to those. I need more answers though about everything they’ve been ignoring!!! It was generally a fun episode. I loved having the Scooby Doo theme song as they’re running from the villian. :laugh:

Oh absolutely :) And the ending with Dean + the realtor was absolutely perfect. I knew it was coming and I was so glad it did.

I'm really excited to see more/ hear more of Gabriel - ooh Changing Channels is definitely a great episode.

I really enjoyed it. For me it doesn't quite compete with the classic trickster episodes + The French Mistake but it was refreshing to see some of that absurd, creative silliness show up again. The show has been taking itself so seriously lately, I'd missed that aspect of it :) plus I loved Scooby Doo as a kid so it was wonderful.

Reactions: 1 user
So I decided to check out this show since you all love it so much, and it's a bit jumpy! The bloody Mary episode definitely brought back some childhood fears lol.

Anyways, then this is happening:
New CPS school grounds being built on site of estimated 38,000 unmarked graves
So I think we might need them in real life...
Season 1 & 2 gets pretty gnarly sometimes hahahahaha! After that, it calms down for the most part. You learn how to spot jump scares REAL WELL!

Reactions: 1 users
Season 1 & 2 gets pretty gnarly sometimes hahahahaha! After that, it calms down for the most part. You learn how to spot jump scares REAL WELL!

Agreed - Season 1/2 was definitely the scariest, then it got more drama filled and "supernaturally-but with drama" and not just pure fright supernatural. If that makes sense.

Also - new episode out...and I was so happy :)

Oh wait we're bringing back this thread?

hqdefault.jpg