You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I wish I knew a way to fix this. My hanging y is so lonely.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 5 Final Results
With the rain rushing in people were quick to finish the game! There had to just be one person left… but who…
Dead is…
@Animal Midwife - Village
@sheltermed - 3p
@potentialsheltervet - Town
@Boquise - Town
@dyachei - Village
@Stagg737 - Village
@Santygrass - Village/Town
@JaggedJimmyJay - Town
@samac - Neutral
@SARdoghandler - Neutral
@NateTheLesser - Town
@Cyndia - Village
@Dinashadow - Town
@supershorty - 3p
@mkg323 - Village
@holdthemayo - 3p
@VeggieTrex - Village
@chicandtoughness - Town
@marmot` - 3p
@genny - Black Goo Cult
@Clem J - Sandwhich Kingdom
@WildZoo - Sandbag
Game Over - Thank You For Playing
With the rain rushing in people were quick to finish the game! There had to just be one person left… but who…
Dead is…
@sheltermed Who was…
Cereal Killer
-3p Serial Killer (Exclusive)-
1x kill every night.
Cereal Killer
-3p Serial Killer (Exclusive)-
1x kill every night.
VILLAGE WINS
TOWN WINS
NEUTRALS WIN
1x JESTER 3P WINS
@supershorty
@supershorty
SANDWICH KINGDOM WINS
@Clem J
@Clem J
@Animal Midwife - Village
@sheltermed - 3p
@potentialsheltervet - Town
@Boquise - Town
@dyachei - Village
@Stagg737 - Village
@Santygrass - Village/Town
@JaggedJimmyJay - Town
@samac - Neutral
@SARdoghandler - Neutral
@NateTheLesser - Town
@Cyndia - Village
@Dinashadow - Town
@supershorty - 3p
@mkg323 - Village
@holdthemayo - 3p
@VeggieTrex - Village
@chicandtoughness - Town
@marmot` - 3p
@genny - Black Goo Cult
@Clem J - Sandwhich Kingdom
@WildZoo - Sandbag
Game Over - Thank You For Playing
Last edited:
I like winning.
Thanks for the game, Zenge. It was a ride.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was gonna be like "SEE WHAT YOU DID, BOQ??" but idk it's probably a net positiveThe storm is too strong! The water is rushing in too fast.
Vote closed. Results Pending…

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the game Zenge! Sandbagging around was pretty great.
Did zero people ask to be mafia?
Boquise
Full Member
Boquise got so much crap, but he achieved the impossible.
He killed sand.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's actually a lot of village tbh. And not a single wolf@Animal Midwife - Village
@sheltermed - 3p
@potentialsheltervet - Town
@Boquise - Town
@dyachei - Village
@Stagg737 - Village
@Santygrass - Village/Town
@JaggedJimmyJay - Town
@samac - Neutral
@SARdoghandler - Neutral
@NateTheLesser - Town
@Cyndia - Village
@Dinashadow - Town
@supershorty - 3p
@mkg323 - Village
@VeggieTrex - Village
@chicandtoughness - Town
@marmot` - 3p
@genny - Black Goo
@Clem J - Sandwhich Kingdom
@WildZoo - Sandbag

@Animal Midwife -
Could name a player every night. If she dies the last player she named would have everyone that player interacted with made public.
@potentialsheltervet - vanilla
@Boquise - 4X JOAT activated by muppet gifs
@dyachei - Alternating Protector/Vig
@Stagg737 - Tinkerer with low success rate/ Innocent child
@Santygrass - Skill Issue - “Reverse a player’s actions every night” whatever that means…
@JaggedJimmyJay - Odd night Vig
@samac - Neutral with a survivor wincon
@SARdoghandler - Neutral with a survivor wincon
@NateTheLesser - Vanilla
Could name a player every night. If she dies the last player she named would have everyone that player interacted with made public.
@potentialsheltervet - vanilla
@Boquise - 4X JOAT activated by muppet gifs
@dyachei - Alternating Protector/Vig
@Stagg737 - Tinkerer with low success rate/ Innocent child
@Santygrass - Skill Issue - “Reverse a player’s actions every night” whatever that means…
@JaggedJimmyJay - Odd night Vig
@samac - Neutral with a survivor wincon
@SARdoghandler - Neutral with a survivor wincon
@NateTheLesser - Vanilla
Literally no one said they wanted to be a wolfThat's actually a lot of village tbh. And not a single wolf![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Smh. If I'd had the time...Literally no one said they wanted to be a wolf
Did genny ask for cult leader, or did you enlist someone because nobody wanted wolf?Literally no one said they wanted to be a wolf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RIP Mayo. Didn't even realize he was activating Boq's JOAT powers for him...@Boquise - 4X JOAT activated by muppet gifs
****ing mintLiterally no one said they wanted to be a wolf
Could I see deadchat_
And thanks for the game @Zenge142 ! I imagine running a CYO can be a modding nightmare.
Hey look we all did it and proven once again neutrals aren’t evil.
Thanks for being the best neutral buddy, bloody queeb of England
Thanks for being the best neutral buddy, bloody queeb of England
Also would like dead chatCould I see deadchat_
Also, happy belated birthday! Apparently I missed it before!Could I see deadchat_
Look!And thanks for the game @Zenge142 ! I imagine running a CYO can be a modding nightmare.
I did good trusting you.
Let’s trust each other again sometime
Also fun fact I didn’t ask for the Pm ability. Just asked to be neutral
But falling back on “I’d never want PMs and to be a wolf” while a true statement was entirely irrelevant.
But falling back on “I’d never want PMs and to be a wolf” while a true statement was entirely irrelevant.
gg
thanks for the game @Zenge142
thanks for the game @Zenge142
Some of y’all asked to be a kingdom of sandwiches and some of y’all asked to be straight up vanillagers. The duality of ww.
Thanks for modding Zenge!! It looks like an absolutely crazy game to track on the backend. Spreadsheets? 😀
I'm wondering what the non-Stagg items actually were
Chic made items too right?I'm wondering what the non-Stagg items actually were
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I strongly considered requesting vanilla town, but I didn't want to be at a disadvantage.
I asked for black goo. I would have been ok being a gooey wolf, but Zenge made it a lightning cultist roleDid genny ask for cult leader, or did you enlist someone because nobody wanted wolf?
Yeet gennyI asked for black goo. I would have been ok being a gooey wolf, but Zenge made it a lightning cultist role
😜
The Syndicate: Town 23-25; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0
SDN is comfortably my "second" community now with four games (RYM is defunct, and MU is mostly champs).
SDN is comfortably my "second" community now with four games (RYM is defunct, and MU is mostly champs).
Boquise
Full Member
classic wolf tellLiterally no one said they wanted to be a wolf
Oh and JJJ you woulda died if anyone tried to kill SAR.
You were her compulsive bodyguard lol
You were her compulsive bodyguard lol
* Staaaareeeeeee *Hey look we all did it and proven once again neutrals aren’t evil.
Thanks for being the best neutral buddy, bloody queeb of England
😀
WHY. ARE. YOU. STARING. AT. ME. I. DID. VILLAGE. GOOD.* Staaaareeeeeee *
Boquise
Full Member
blocking you was fun tbh
Roodblocking you was fun tbh
Every night I was blocked i still got a pm from people messaging me. Stagg then Clem lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also ggs everyone! Goated villa , and good town.
Thanks Zenge for hosting!
Thanks Zenge for hosting!
Non-zero chance I'd have shot her myself if the game didn't end.Oh and JJJ you woulda died if anyone tried to kill SAR.
You were her compulsive bodyguard lol

I HAVE READ THINGS SAMACWHY. ARE. YOU. STARING. AT. ME. I. DID. VILLAGE. GOOD.
YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW
Boquise
Full Member
im 2-0 in sdn games tbhThe Syndicate: Town 23-25; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0
SDN is comfortably my "second" community now with four games (RYM is defunct, and MU is mostly champs).
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K