MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zenge142

Skeleton Lord, Stump Master, and Mother Hen
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW

Games.jpg

It's a stormy night and the rain is getting stronger. People are evacuating their homes to seek shelter in the local town community center, the only place in town with a generator. In order to pass the time, you've decided to play a game. Unfortunately since all the games have been donated used, and not looked after there's not really a complete set for any one game. So you've decided to cobble together your own game with the pieces you have.

Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @sheltermed
3. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Boquise
5. @dyachei
6. @Cyndia
7. @WildZoo
7.7. @Stagg737
8. @chicandtoughness
10. @VeggieTrex
11. @Clem J
12. @Santygrass
13. @genny
14. @JaggedJimmyJay
#00000F: @marmot`
mindmeld o'clock: @Dinashadow
16. @samac
utc. @supershorty
(also)utc. Penaut - narrative by @SARdoghandler
>. @NateTheLesser
18. @mkg323
Etc… @holdthemayo

Tots:
1. @Ms Procrastinator

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Rules and Participation Requirements

1. Most importantly: this is a game and is meant to be fun. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Players resorting to personal attacks will be removed from gameplay without warning. NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO SUBS FOR MODKILLED PLAYERS.
Examples of behavior we do not tolerate: name calling (e.g. “Zenge is being a b****”), calling other players’ play poor/bad/subpar, or personal attacks ("shorty is an insufferable toddler"). Please note that calling someone a wolf or wolfy is not a personal attack.

2. Voting will close at 9 PM CDT (11 PM Mermaidland/10 PM EDT/7 PM PDT). Night will close at 9 AM CDT or earlier if all submissions are received.

3. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread or your role PM. Do not open PMs with other players. There may be mechanics for PMs in this game, but PMing willy-nilly is not allowed.

4. Players must make 5 content posts per 36 hour day cycle. Naked votes do not count as content posts. Players not meeting this requirement will receive a single warning; multiple infractions will result in death.

5. Dead players: please keep your on-thread posts to a minimum, and if you do post, please do so in ******stars******. Please do not react to strategy posts in the game once you are dead. Same goes for sidecars, tots and subs - please do not react to strategy posts at all.

6. Ties will be resolved...

7. Please do not quote, screenshot, or copy/paste from your mod PM. Please don’t fake quotes, screenshots, or copy/pastes from a mod PM either.

8. Editing posts is permitted, but do not delete them. Remember to unvote if you are changing your vote.

9. Votes must be formatted in bold or #########surrounded by octothorpes#########. Please make the mods’ lives easier by not hiding your vote in a wall of text. Please use the terms “vote” or “yeet” when placing your vote. In mayoral elections, please use the terms "vote" or "elect."

10. Do not discuss or share night results before the night write-up is posted. Strategizing between vote closing and write up is permitted, including for the person voted out. Discussing night results prior to write-up posting will get you whipped, and not in the good way.

11. If you require a sub due to unavoidable circumstances, please contact the mods in your role PM, and do not discuss it on the thread.

12. We frown upon the use of village code and angleshooting. It will not help you in this game. Examples of what I consider village code or angleshooting:
"My role PM contains the phrase "vanilla beans are the best beans," does anyone else have that phrase?"
"All the wolves that flipped were creatures you find in the mines, so let's all role reveal and solve by role names".

This game, like other Zenge games, is specifically designed so it cannot be solved that way. So don't do it. You won't be mod smited for it, but there are probably assumptions built into the game to punish it.​

Members don't see this ad :)
It is now Day 0. Participate in the democratic process and elect your Shelter Leader! Vote closes tomorrow, 10/15, at 9pm CDT.

Reactions: 1 users
HELLO THERE

Examples of behavior we do not tolerate: name calling (e.g. “Zenge is being a b****”), calling other players’ play poor/bad/subpar, or personal attacks ("shorty is an insufferable toddler").
Zenge you forgot to change this one from shorty to Zenge :rofl:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Hello, friends. You should vote me for shelter leader, because I called you "friends". Don't you like that? Doesn't it make you feel cozy and warm?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
maybe i wanna be mayor

ive never been mayor before 👉👈

Tag yourself:

I'm upside down B3.
1697304322066.png

Elect shorty

• Love
I've been trying to elect shorty for two consecutive years now so I don't see myself moving.

• Care
I've been trying to elect shorty for two consecutive years now so I don't see myself moving.
c'mon AM i know we have something special, you always vote for me <3

elect mkg

yall know you want to!!!

OHO OHO.

HIIIIII , why elect shorty when you can elect his biological mother for shelter leader?

Vote for me hmmyes

• Hmm
  • Angry
Also I hardclaim village, now Im going to be busy, when I come back I expect to someone to soulreadme as villa as every villager should do

"All the wolves that flipped were creatures you find in the mines, so let's all role reveal and solve by role names".
now I'm trying to remember if I have just continually not changed this in the rules for my games or if Zenge went all the way back to StardeWW 1 to steal these rules :thinking:

• Haha
dyachei
supershorty
Santygrass
mkg323

Animal Midwife

A lot of the people in this game do enjoy wolfing though.