MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wonder how long that's been a thing. They didn't teach us this in moderator training. Only lame stuff like how to edit other people's posts :sadangry:

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I was monitoring my post count throughout Stardeww 2 with that thing to ensure I was maintaining a believable volume.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What even is a believable volume?
For me? Well the real answer is [redacted], but it's less important to mimic true volume than to look like you're mimicking true volume. So for me, in an ordinary game with at least 10 players and 2-3 days alive, that's like 300 posts minimum.

Reactions: 1 user
Now, volume-based reads are inherently less critical here given that there is no readily-accessible list of post counts. It can still be found by counting ISO pages (of other people), but that's only something people will bother doing if they sense inappropriate volume. So in that game, I was conscious of how present I seemed to be and monitored my post count enough that someone checking on mine would find a big ass pile of posts, even if not necessarily the most posts. I have to be more careful when the forum shows post counts though.

I know how many posts shorty has. Neener neener.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it's one thing to push someone. But to be called scum over and over and saying you want me dead, over and over and over and over and over and over, yes it's a game but eventually it starts to feel bad.
Ik the feel, like being repeatedly slammed and asked about why you- *shot*

Pretty tired myself. It's likely a less miserable time of day here though.
That sounds neater
Mondays are my worst days, and yesterday I went to bed at 9 pm because I was destroyed. I still feel destroyed smh

• Care
Um, ouch. Ok
It's nothing personal my friend. It's more of a dartboard toss. "If there is another anti-town role in the game after sheltermed, who is most likely to be the one?" -- I opted for you, only because of your chilled out lowkey approach. You're probably town.

It's nothing personal my friend. It's more of a dartboard toss. "If there is another anti-town role in the game after sheltermed, who is most likely to be the one?" -- I opted for you, only because of your chilled out lowkey approach. You're probably town.
I am in fact town and I taste like sugar! And bombs

Calvin, famous for 1990s comic strip Calvin and Hobbes, had a favorite cereal: Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs. Perhaps that's what PSV has eaten. I am sure they cause a tummy ache. Just ask mom.

• Wow
  • Love
Calvin, famous for 1990s comic strip Calvin and Hobbes, had a favorite cereal: Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs. Perhaps that's what PSV has eaten. I am sure they cause a tummy ache. Just ask mom.
Nah, it was definitely count chocula shaped like grenades

• Wow
I wonder if I should introduce SDN friends to Drawception. It might be fun to do private Drawception games.

• Love
SDN games are basically Calvinball

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
I wonder if I should introduce SDN friends to Drawception. It might be fun to do private Drawception games.
I believe I tried that once and got stressed out by the time limit but iirc others enjoyed it.

• Care
The long and short of it is I had an appropriate number of posts, and if it tells you otherwise, it’s Boquise’s fault
Look, I know I'm a muppet, but you can't just blame all your shortcomings on me tbh, that's muppism smh

• Care
I don't have any shortcomings
Because I'm not short

I have tallcomings
And I don't think you can reach those tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users